Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she is blatantly appealing to foot fetish fanatics on internet to win traction and followers…love it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reel she posted / copied off someone has had a reply by one of the coaches on tiktok!

Lol Darby she said she was blocked from viewing the post and she never asked her if she could use her

Reactions: 6
The reel she posted / copied off someone has had a reply by one of the coaches on tiktok!

Lol Darby she said she was blocked from viewing the post and she never asked her if she could use her
Where can I find it pls, or do you have screenshots? I tried to look but can’t find it

Reactions: 1
Ahh thank you, I have dolls eyes 😂

The fact she blocks before she posts is so cowardly! Use people for content then don’t let them defend themselves. She’s so snakey the way she operates on social media
The PT has also commented on Nelly’s post actually on insta and Nelly has completely ignored it and instead liked everyone else’s comment that supports her.. There are plenty defending the PT though and she’s conveniently ignoring those. The PT hasn’t even equated losing fat to being skinny for summer, some people legitimately just want to lose fat and that’s fine. They’re not responsible for the fact Nelly is triggered by it. This is coming from someone who has also struggled with an eating disorder - no one else is responsible for the fact that I’m triggered lol. I’m sure some people were triggered by her posts but Nelly wants praise when it suits her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Holy tit the self centered nature of her latest stories in relation to that body positive real .

There was a historically tragic event that is happening and instead of providing any sort of context, narrative, information, Nelly makes it about herself and last week's drama about her reel and then throws up a link to a petition! It's absolutely disgusting to use other people's horrible tragedy to deflect people criticizing you. It reeks of self centered "whataboutism"

As far as I know she has never once mentioned Palestine or the genocide unfolding, aside from the link in her vinted account. She is the absolute worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Holy tit the self centered nature of her latest stories in relation to that body positive real .

There was a historically tragic event that is happening and instead of providing any sort of context, narrative, information, Nelly makes it about herself and last week's drama about her reel and then throws up a link to a petition! It's absolutely disgusting to use other people's horrible tragedy to deflect people criticizing you. It reeks of self centered "whataboutism"

As far as I know she has never once mentioned Palestine or the genocide unfolding, aside from the link in her vinted account. She is the absolute worst.
Adding receipts. The link is to a change.org petition for a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip. The petition started 10 October 2023.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow, just wow…Definitely NOT sorry for stealing another creators idea once AGAIN though is she!

Reactions: 4
Ahh thank you, I have dolls eyes 😂

The fact she blocks before she posts is so cowardly! Use people for content then don’t let them defend themselves. She’s so snakey the way she operates on social media
so much of what she does it snakey… from claiming to donate to charity from her Vinted, to stealing ideas from others, to dirty deletes on brands who don’t want to work with her anymore, to the outright lying… right down to the very basics, like her name.

I’ve never come across someone so inauthentic and dishonest as Nelly is online.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
so much of what she does it snakey… from claiming to donate to charity from her Vinted, to stealing ideas from others, to dirty deletes on brands who don’t want to work with her anymore, to the outright lying… right down to the very basics, like her name.

I’ve never come across someone so inauthentic and dishonest as Nelly is online.
She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing. If you don’t read between the lines you’d think she’s great, my friends love her 😭

How can people think nelly is thin? She's quite clearly overweight!