Nelly London #4 No creative ideas of her own, probably because she never leaves her home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title is from @corgilover 🎉
Old thread is here if anyone wants to read it -

In the last thread she went viral and the video she posted was actually a copy of someone else’s work, she didn’t credit them correctly. The woman she copied off wasn’t very happy about it especially since Helena ignored all messages and comments about going back to give the correct tags.
Poosh did add the other woman’s name on the video they shared which was good of them but many more pages have shared and won’t credit the other person too 🙄

Her and B went on a pr trip to see Lizzo’s and she got B to record her having a ‘panic attack’ at the plane door. Instead of enjoying the sights while on her trip she decided she would get excited about a sex toy vending machine in the airport toilets.

Her sex toy is the best sex toy ever made according to the reviews (it’s the same as every other rabbit shaped toy!) and it has sold out. People got rid of their partners because the toy was so good they didn’t need a man anymore, people who have never had an orgasm before have finally had one with her toy.

I can’t think what else has happened so if anyone else has anything to add please do.

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the recap 🙌

what’s the deal with leaving the sound on? She put “sound on as usual” as if this is notable or a quirk or something? Such an odd thing to point out

she always references it too, “ignore the chatting in the background I forgot to remove the sound”

I don’t get it? Is she trying to make us this she’s just a bit ditzy And reinforce the idea she’s just a relatable gal, just one of us? She mentions it so often so she’s making a point of it.

edit: wow her content for the day was filming herself taking a Bath while eating a snack in the bath and then filming said snack fall into the bath. What a unique, creative and inspiring content creator. In no way is she moronic, it’s just all so super cute and quirky đŸ«  #justiceforjaycie

No sign of B this weekend, do we reckon Helena let him out on day release?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the recap 🙌

what’s the deal with leaving the sound on? She put “sound on as usual” as if this is notable or a quirk or something? Such an odd thing to point out

she always references it too, “ignore the chatting in the background I forgot to remove the sound”

I don’t get it? Is she trying to make us this she’s just a bit ditzy And reinforce the idea she’s just a relatable gal, just one of us? She mentions it so often so she’s making a point of it.
She thinks her baking Sunday (not that making cornflake or bran flake cakes are baking) is good ASMR. When in reality it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 11
Thread title is from @corgilover 🎉
Old thread is here if anyone wants to read it -

In the last thread she went viral and the video she posted was actually a copy of someone else’s work, she didn’t credit them correctly. The woman she copied off wasn’t very happy about it especially since Helena ignored all messages and comments about going back to give the correct tags.
Poosh did add the other woman’s name on the video they shared which was good of them but many more pages have shared and won’t credit the other person too 🙄

Her and B went on a pr trip to see Lizzo’s and she got B to record her having a ‘panic attack’ at the plane door. Instead of enjoying the sights while on her trip she decided she would get excited about a sex toy vending machine in the airport toilets.

Her sex toy is the best sex toy ever made according to the reviews (it’s the same as every other rabbit shaped toy!) and it has sold out. People got rid of their partners because the toy was so good they didn’t need a man anymore, people who have never had an orgasm before have finally had one with her toy.

I can’t think what else has happened so if anyone else has anything to add please do.
Thanks for the new threat and recap Bamboo!

She's just been tiring lately, I know it's good to be honest about how you are feeling online and she shouldn't pretend to be happy if she isn't but she's such a drag. Stop trying to be cute about it and talk like an adult, there will be way more empathy.

Also another make up influencer I follow has made one of the body/nature videos and credited Nelly (facepalm). I really wanted to comment saying it was actually Jaycie but I'm not brave enough.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new threat and recap Bamboo!

She's just been tiring lately, I know it's good to be honest about how you are feeling online and she shouldn't pretend to be happy if she isn't but she's such a drag. Stop trying to be cute about it and talk like an adult, there will be way more empathy.

Also another make up influencer I follow has made one of the body/nature videos and credited Nelly (facepalm). I really wanted to comment saying it was actually Jaycie but I'm not brave enough.
honestly, just do it. I imagine for most content creators, theft like this is the bane of their existence. If someone comes up with an idea or concept, they deserve to be recognised. Nelly doesn’t deserve credit just because she happens to have a larger following - and let’s face it, it’s a following she has strategically built, probably part funded whereas Jaycie feels a lot more authentic and genuine with a genuine desire to overcome ED behaviours.

I don’t believe half of nellys depressive ailments anymore tbh. She does it for content and validation. Easier to normalise feeling sad all the time, and get commenters telling you how great you are, than actually do some hard work and make some difficult changes to address why you’re feeling sad all the time.

They have separate rooms - confirmed đŸ€ą

View attachment 2059507
This is just weird :/ especially at their age! I would be devastated if my partner didn’t want to sleep in the same bed/room as me! He feels the same, he would hate it! What’s the point if you aren’t even sleeping in the same bed! :/ there would have to be a really good reason for me to agree to that, like something that was genuinely affecting both our sleep or something and we both agreed it was better to sleep separately, beyond that I don’t know why you would be in a relationship, live together and sleep separately:/

Reactions: 17
It’s easy to clean an apartment when there’s absolutely nothing in it đŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is just weird :/ especially at their age! I would be devastated if my partner didn’t want to sleep in the same bed/room as me! He feels the same, he would hate it! What’s the point if you aren’t even sleeping in the same bed! :/ there would have to be a really good reason for me to agree to that, like something that was genuinely affecting both our sleep or something and we both agreed it was better to sleep separately, beyond that I don’t know why you would be in a relationship, live together and sleep separately:/
I think so too. I love sleeping next to my fiancĂ©e. It isn’t just about sex - it’s pretty intimate, sleeping beside someone.

nelly’s reasoning is that she kicks B out when she has a sore tummy or feels unwell
 which is like, 90% of the time. The fact he has his own room suggests it’s more often than not that they sleep separately.

they don’t look like a couple in love and deeply attracted to each other. He looks like a friend who has moved in to take care of her.

she’s posted before about struggles with intimacy and blames it on her ED and body issues. But this is the same girl who posts pics of herself in the nude and calls her body a work of art. The same girl who can parade the streets of London in a garter belt. But she’s too self conscious to be naked to have sex with her partner? Nope Nelly, you’re not attracted to him anymore. Face up to it and be honest.

Reactions: 20
I think so too. I love sleeping next to my fiancĂ©e. It isn’t just about sex - it’s pretty intimate, sleeping beside someone.

nelly’s reasoning is that she kicks B out when she has a sore tummy or feels unwell
 which is like, 90% of the time. The fact he has his own room suggests it’s more often than not that they sleep separately.

they don’t look like a couple in love and deeply attracted to each other. He looks like a friend who has moved in to take care of her.

she’s posted before about struggles with intimacy and blames it on her ED and body issues. But this is the same girl who posts pics of herself in the nude and calls her body a work of art. The same girl who can parade the streets of London in a garter belt. But she’s too self conscious to be naked to have sex with her partner? Nope Nelly, you’re not attracted to him anymore. Face up to it and be honest.
exactly, not saying she has to be intimate or have sex 24/7 because she wears underwear but to act sex positive and constantly flouncing around in underwear for anyone to see but not letting your partner share a bed, weird AF

Reactions: 8
exactly, not saying she has to be intimate or have sex 24/7 because she wears underwear but to act sex positive and constantly flouncing around in underwear for anyone to see but not letting your partner share a bed, weird AF
exactly, just one of the many many inconsistencies of Helena. She’s body positive, female supporting and sex positive on the gram.

irl she can’t leave the house without crying, has little to no female friends and doesn’t share a bed with her boyfriend.

Oh look another half naked photoshoot outside 🙄 would it really kill her to wear underwear that actually fitted her?! She’s so obsessed with looking bigger than she actually is.

Reactions: 5
Imagine being in a natural beaut spot like Devils Dyke and instead of appreciating nature and enjoying the exercise

you take photos of yourself in too small undies and instead focus on how beautiful your own body is

(photos that don’t make any sense? She might as well have just taken these in a studio? There’s no creativity or coherent theme or concept here that I can tell.)

Reactions: 5
I don’t have the figure to pull off tanga knickers - so guess what
.. I don’t wear them! It’s ridiculous wearing itty bitty underwear that doesn’t fit and must be so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
I just don't understand why anyone would wear underwear like that that just looks so bloody uncomfortable! A pair of nice lacy briefs or brazilians would look lovely and flatter her more

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand why anyone would wear underwear like that that just looks so bloody uncomfortable! A pair of nice lacy briefs or brazilians would look lovely and flatter her more
If she wore the right sizes clothes she wouldn’t look as big as she wants to look, if that makes sense 😭 she’s pretty small in reality but she wants to look bigger so people ‘look up to her’ as a bigger bopo influencer đŸ€ź

She was shadow banned for a while but she's coming up when I search her now.. I wonder if it was the spicy toy stuff? I hope not, she's a twit but shadow banning for that is nonsense compared to some of the stuff on Insta.

I wonder if standing in her underwear in the cold has helped her brain poorly?

Nah she’ll have full blown flu in a few days and be curled up in bed shilling new pyjamas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.