Nelly London #4 No creative ideas of her own, probably because she never leaves her home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girlfriends birthday - it’s probably her photographer who she has to pay to be her friend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely for our benefit. That is actuall a nice outfit if only she’d run an iron over the shirt. She looks quite slim in clothes that actually fit her 🤣

Again she is diminishing mental health problems. As if watching her decorating a cake would help someone that is truly manic.

Unless she meant manic as in busy busy but even then her cake decorating wouldnt help them people either.
If you're having a manic day (busy) then the last thing you're gonna wanna do is watch her decorate a bloody cake. This woman is deluded 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Definitely for our benefit. That is actuall a nice outfit if only she’d run an iron over the shirt. She looks quite slim in clothes that actually fit her 🤣
She looks lovely. No doubt she will now be 'exhausted' from social interaction and go back to being a hermit.

Not sure if this was for our benefit or if she’s just amazed she’s out out. But it’s still weird because she doesn’t have a real job or family life to stop her going out whenever she wanted.
Definitely for our benefit ahahaha Nelly/ Helena, while you’re checking yourself out on tattle, would you mind also not popping in to A&E for made up ailments costing the taxpayer £££s because that was a seriously crappy thing to do? Thanks Angel x

Reactions: 1
I bet B was there on the night out too, she just didn’t show him

Reactions: 5
I bet B was there on the night out too, she just didn’t show him
yeh, this woman is a proven liar.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she got dressed up, dragged B out to a bar, took a toilet selfie insisting she was out with friends, then dragged him back home again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if this was for our benefit or if she’s just amazed she’s out out. But it’s still weird because she doesn’t have a real job or family life to stop her going out whenever she wanted.
In the second pic, why is she dressed like we did in 2011 for school discos?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm all for body positivity but you've got to be really freaking confident to want a cast of your hunched over belly in your home.

Or just desperate for attention.

Reactions: 10
Another photoshoot for no other reason than to look at herself. I’ve never known an influencer to do shots for fun as much as she does, it must be because she doesn’t get many brand deals, so she pays for the shoots herself. Which is pretty sad.

Reactions: 13
Angels, she did the most amazing project of her life. It's been going on for months and she can't wait to show you! Did anyone ask for this project? No. What will it do? Absolutely nothing. Will anyone benefit from this except her? Hell no.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone tell her we don’t need ANOTHER post about a cast she’s got made of another body part.. we just don’t need it

Reactions: 9
She’s spent… what? Close to £2k on these casts not including the cost of the photoshoots.

Some serious narcissism going on here

Reactions: 9
There's self love and then there is self obsessed. I've never known anyone to have a body cast done, let alone multiple. And then to have photoshoots dedicated to them, and then to hang them around your house. Bizarre.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.