Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I clarify, does noone else think Kyle is the absolute fittest?! Just me? Love him and Roxy together.

Reactions: 6
Can I clarify, does noone else think Kyle is the absolute fittest?! Just me? Love him and Roxy together.
I think he looks better now he's getting older, but he's no Need, Leo or Levi to me. I love him and Roxy, it's a shame that we won't get to see that relationship grow.

Reactions: 5
I feel like they don’t give Kyle storylines to really get into. You would think cancer followed by a wedding would equal the main storylines but it was over with very quickly whereas I think the Zara thing is going to drag on for ages.

Reactions: 4
I feel like they don’t give Kyle storylines to really get into. You would think cancer followed by a wedding would equal the main storylines but it was over with very quickly whereas I think the Zara thing is going to drag on for ages.
its like the cancer never happened

Reactions: 3
I was worried they were going to kill him off with the cancer, but it seems to be completely forgotten. They rushed the wedding, and even the storm aftermath where they could have focused on them seemed really rushed. Looks like they might be doing an IVF storyline, hopefully this might get him some screentime.

I was worried they were going to kill him off with the cancer, but it seems to be completely forgotten. They rushed the wedding, and even the storm aftermath where they could have focused on them seemed really rushed. Looks like they might be doing an IVF storyline, hopefully this might get him some screentime.
I was worried they’d kill him off too, silver lining of the show ending is there hopefully will be no Sonia-level deaths 😭

Reactions: 1
I was worried they’d kill him off too, silver lining of the show ending is there hopefully will be no Sonia-level deaths 😭
Although that was an upsetting storyline, it was great they killed her off

Reactions: 1
Although that was an upsetting storyline, it was great they killed her off
Yeh as she wanted to leave I’m glad they did it that way instead of having them divorce. The Dee comeback was poorly done though!

Reactions: 2
I think the guy who plays Hendrix has the most chance at a career outside of Neighbours

Reactions: 6
I think the guy who plays Hendrix has the most chance at a career outside of Neighbours
I think he’d have a good shot at cracking into some US stuff. He’s 23 so he could just about get into some CW stuff (does the CW even still exist 🤣) and he’s in the same bracket as the current gossip girl cast. I could see him in a gossip girl/Euphoria type show.

I agree Benny Turland is someone to look out for. I hope he doesn't try for a CW show because he will only be typecasting himself. The rest will find it more difficult. Zima is very short. Jenna, Richie (Gorgeous 😍), and Georgia can't act. April is slightly older so she might struggle. Chris tried to crack America and failed and the ones who have families probably will settle for small roles or new careers.

I hope & pray some channel buys up the rights to the old episodes and I can rewatch them from the start just like Eastenders, Emmerdale & Corrie 😊

Thought it was just me who’s always found Leo attractive 😂
Nope; not just you. He's gorgeous. He reminds me a lot of Tom Hobbs who was in Winners and Losers for a short time:
1645586730759.png

(Tom is himself from an incredibly genetically-blessed family of actors).

Harold and Madge were on Aussie TV today! Gosh, they look so old (don't we all?!) ... I remember when Madge used to tell Charlene off and she reminded me a lot of my own mother in many ways:

1645586668640.png

Reactions: 5
If no rescue package come soon I worry how many will try and leave. People have bills to pay so will have one eye on other options and inevitably some may jump ship before the end. I’m not sure how enforceable contracts will be if people are losing their jobs anyway. It does sound like the cast are pretty committed though so hopefully the majority will want to see it out to the end.

If no rescue package come soon I worry how many will try and leave. People have bills to pay so will have one eye on other options and inevitably some may jump ship before the end. I’m not sure how enforceable contracts will be if people are losing their jobs anyway. It does sound like the cast are pretty committed though so hopefully the majority will want to see it out to the end.
I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like if the show was going to be saved, an announcement would've already been made ... aside from the Irish party, has there been anyone else?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.