Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing with Neighbours. Characters grow on you, they are arrive troubled and difficult and Ramsey St rehabilitates them into someone completely different. I’m sure Zara will also go through this process, despite being a complete and utter brat at the moment,
That's true, I couldn't stand Chloe, Roxy or Hendrix at first and love them now. I never liked Ellie, but I don't think they have anyone as unlikable as Ellie in the cast now.

Reactions: 3
That's true, I couldn't stand Chloe, Roxy or Hendrix at first and love them now. I never liked Ellie, but I don't think they have anyone as unlikable as Ellie in the cast now.
Bridget was the only one I never liked. Bloody awful character.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As much as I’m upset about Neighbours ending. I’m really struggling to catch up on the last few weeks episodes. They are literally so boring. But I want to push through it as it’s ending soon! I’ve just got to David telling Terese that Paul has been lying to her. All the storylines are awful atm. The whole Amy/Zara one is the worst. I’d much rather watch Home and Away at the moment.

I couldn’t stand Yashvi one bit. So glad when she left. Olivia Junkeers ‘acting’ was straight up awful. Jodie Gordon (Ellie) was another one that can’t act to save her life weirdly I don’t remember her being as awful as Martha in H&A.

• Heart
I couldn’t stand Yashvi one bit. So glad when she left. Olivia Junkeers ‘acting’ was straight up awful. Jodie Gordon (Ellie) was another one that can’t act to save her life weirdly I don’t remember her being as awful as Martha in H&A.
I loved Yashvi. Have you see why are you like this on Netflix, she's great in that.
I liked the her in home and away, awful in neighbours.
I know Olympia Ballance gets a lot of hate for Paige

I didn’t like Yashvi either, another one who was always ‘woe is me’ and complained all the time. I don’t know why Ned put up with her

One thing I won't miss about Neighbours is the awful Specsavers ads

• Haha
In today's episode (UK), the house that Levi went to looking for Gareth, I'm almost certain that house used to be used as the outside of one of the houses on the street. I knew there would be a pool in the back so that has convinced me even more.
Did anyone else recognise it?

Personally, they ruined Nicolette soo badly that I can never trust her so even when she is genuine on screen it feels fake and out of character. I prefer Paul as a conniving person because the actor himself is way more experienced and charming as a whole.

Reactions: 5
I enjoyed Olympia Vallance in Neighbours (and Playing for Keeps, too).

Actually, that was one of the really enjoyable periods of its time (for me) ... it was really entertaining for a couple of years.

The actor who played Josh (and more recently a doctor on Home and Away), married his fiance over the weekend - his real-life mum (Carla from Neighbours) was there of course.

I enjoyed Olympia Vallance in Neighbours (and Playing for Keeps, too).

Actually, that was one of the really enjoyable periods of its time (for me) ... it was really entertaining for a couple of years.

The actor who played Josh (and more recently a doctor on Home and Away), married his fiance over the weekend - his real-life mum (Carla from Neighbours) was there of course.

I read he was sacked from home and a way for being an anti vaxxer nut job

• Sad
Carla Bonner was apparently a bit of a nightmare when she worked on Neighbours and was disliked by a lot of the cast. It’s the reason she was sacked and why Steph didn’t return to support Toadie when Sonya died. She comes across as a bit deluded on social media and sees herself as a far more talented actress than she actually is. I also remember her refusing to take part in a performance at the Logies to celebrate Neighbours 20th anniversary (she was noticeably the only cast member absent). When asked why she said it was because it was ‘naff’.

I don’t know if it’s the photos but she looks a bit windswept and not very dressed up for her son’s wedding. The trousers look quite casual.

Reactions: 5
Carla Bonner was apparently a bit of a nightmare when she worked on Neighbours and was disliked by a lot of the cast. It’s the reason she was sacked and why Steph didn’t return to support Toadie when Sonya died. She comes across as a bit deluded on social media and sees herself as a far more talented actress than she actually is. I also remember her refusing to take part in a performance at the Logies to celebrate Neighbours 20th anniversary (she was noticeably the only cast member absent). When asked why she said it was because it was ‘naff’.
She was on Celeb Big Brother Australian version briefly years ago. She came across a right nob

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Didn’t realise that was her son. She looks really scruffy 😶. The outfit is really casual too. Weirdly dressed bunch. Is it an Aussie thing to be dressed casually at a wedding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.