Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I'm wrong, but I feel like if the show was going to be saved, an announcement would've already been made ... aside from the Irish party, has there been anyone else?
Britbox looked promising at one point, but not now. I was hopeful that it would have been saved, but not now

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think he’d have a good shot at cracking into some US stuff. He’s 23 so he could just about get into some CW stuff (does the CW even still exist 🤣) and he’s in the same bracket as the current gossip girl cast. I could see him in a gossip girl/Euphoria type show.
The girl who played Janae Timmins and her husband (he was in Home and away and then played Chris's nurse boyfriend for a little while) both went to work on CW shows and seem to have been quite successful. This isn't a bad shout. I didn't really like Hendrix at first but I really like him now, I think you're right that he has the best chance, would fit quite well in an American sexy teen drama.

Reactions: 3
Jelly Belly looks great for 83!!!! Anne hasn't aged well though :( She didn't seem quite right with how she spoke. Lots of short answers and not always looking at the camera. Ian was full of the whit he's always had on and off screen, ageing like a fine wine. Lovely words from the pair about Mrs Mangel how nice she was in real life.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed how Levi has to start almost every sentence with “Oi”. Really bugs me!

Is it a Levi thing or a Ritchie thing, maybe he does it unintentionally.

Has anyone else noticed how Levi has to start almost every sentence with “Oi”. Really bugs me!

Is it a Levi thing or a Ritchie thing, maybe he does it unintentionally.
Never liked this actor, think he’s so wooden and don’t like his character either. He’s right up there with piers 1.0 and piers 2.0 for the worst acting

Never liked this actor, think he’s so wooden and don’t like his character either. He’s right up there with piers 1.0 and piers 2.0 for the worst acting
ugh pierce 1.0 used too really bug me the lack of chemistry between him and Chloe

I follow him because he’s quite hot😍. Comes across as so lovely and his daughter is the cutest, but he wasn’t cast for his acting talent 🤣

Happy to overlook the bad acting when they're bloody fit not gonna lie 🤭

• Haha
Happy to overlook the bad acting when they're bloody fit not gonna lie 🤭
How I felt about Olympia Valance. Paige was terribly annoying and the acting wooden. No doubt her sister being on the show before her probably helped her get the role and way too many big storyline. However when you're one of the hottest women in the world I can look past it.

PS: I am that shallow.

• Haha
I’m straight and I think she’s beautiful. She also loves cats so I can let the dodgy acting go.
plus have you seen the cakes she’s started making? Wow they are amazing.

Reactions: 1
I’m straight and I think she’s beautiful. She also loves cats so I can let the dodgy acting go.
plus have you seen the cakes she’s started making? Wow they are amazing.
Gorgeous, loves animals and can cook/bake. Her fiance is a very lucky man. The genetics of that family is crazy. It's not like she needs to earn her own money when her soon to be brother in law has billions.

How bad is the Aussie post if a package from Brittany only arrived a couple of months later! I know it's a vast country but still. It just fitted the narrative that on that day of all days a message from Brittany would arrive beyond the grave so to speak I know . . Ref Anne and Ian yes Ian is wearing the best. I had forgotten he used to write scripts surprised he would have been able to write his own had he not said no. It seems a complete conflict of interests to me, at least he would have hopefully remembered the lines more easily though..

It’s really annoying me how long Mackenzie’s arm has been in a cast for. I’m sure it’s a realistic time frame but it’s getting on my nerves 😂

It’s really annoying me how long Mackenzie’s arm has been in a cast for. I’m sure it’s a realistic time frame but it’s getting on my nerves 😂
Yes I was thinking that the other day. It's been ages yet Melanie's was off in no time! I guess it's a worse break when a bar falls down around you than when wrestling even though Melanie has osteoporosis..

Yes I was thinking that the other day. It's been ages yet Melanie's was off in no time! I guess it's a worse break when a bar falls down around you than when wrestling even though Melanie has osteoporosis..
It's been on so long I've wondered if she'd actually broken it in real life and they just wrote it into the storyline. They usually all get over medical problems really swiftly!

I'm not a fan of the actress who plays Freya - she seems to have no expressions whatsoever. Surely that can't be because of cosmetic enhancements as she's so young? She was just as wooden in that mini-series with that lady from Eastenders.

I cannot believe how much weight "Terese" has put on. I hope she's okay - she is really swollen around her neck and waist-stomach area - she never used to look like that. I wonder if she has a thyroid problem?

• Heart
I'm not a fan of the actress who plays Freya - she seems to have no expressions whatsoever. Surely that can't be because of cosmetic enhancements as she's so young? She was just as wooden in that mini-series with that lady from Eastenders.
I don't mind her. I may at some point catch up on the drama she did with Charlie Brooks last year. Freya Van Dyke who plays Zara Selwyn is a odd one. She's 18 in real life, plays the character of a sixteen year old, but looks even younger than that. Poor Freya will be getting asked for ID at 30.

Love this Jackie interview.

I don't mind her. I may at some point catch up on the drama she did with Charlie Brooks last year. Freya Van Dyke who plays Zara Selwyn is a odd one. She's 18 in real life, plays the character of a sixteen year old, but looks even younger than that. Poor Freya will be getting asked for ID at 30.

Love this Jackie interview.

She'll hate it when she's older, being asked for id, but when she's 40 she'll miss it, like I do.
Does anyone think it's going to be saved? I did, but I don't now.

• Sad
Just saw this on Facebook, Karl was on this morning…

“Great interview with Alan Fletcher on This Morning. If anyone missed it, he’s firmly saying this is the end and that they’re planning a spectacular finale with lots of returns of fan favourites. He also said he and Jackie will continue to meet fans and interact with them on the old sets etc after the show has finished, to keep the spirit of it alive.”

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.