Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Marlene Kratz appears in the final episode after her 3 month ship cruise from 1995.
Be an appearance from beyond the grave though. The actress died a few years ago aged 91 and I don’t think a recast would be appropriate.

I’ll be a bit irritated if all these former stars who’ve always said no and been too busy in the past are suddenly magically available for the last couple of weeks of the show and the current cast end up being overshadowed by them. It’s one thing family members of current cast returning because that would make sense but just randoms it’s going to irritate me.

Reactions: 6
Be an appearance from beyond the grave though. The actress died a few years ago aged 91 and I don’t think a recast would be appropriate.

I’ll be a bit irritated if all these former stars who’ve always said no and been too busy in the past are suddenly magically available for the last couple of weeks of the show and the current cast end up being overshadowed by them. It’s one thing family members of current cast returning because that would make sense but just randoms it’s going to irritate me.
Yes it will be bad if that happens. I noticed when Susan (Jackie) was interviewed and she was asked about that she was not rude or anything, but she made it quite clear the current cast were capable of ending it. It's a slap in the face for the current cast in my eyes. The old actors should give their support if they think it will help, but stay away if they have been too busy to bother with it for yrs! It's different if they have dipped in and out previously..

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t think people like Kylie should come back tbh. I think kids and siblings of the current cast would be nice. A big one for me would be to see all Kennedy kids. And the Brennan family

I don't know if this was posted here earlier but Sharon liked this comment...Sharon and Colette defo did not get along. It explains her quick exit storyline and the lack of scenes between the two when she returned especially since they were besties on the show. They were probably waiting for her contract to end before giving her the boot. Random thing I find strange is April Pengilly and her not following each other when they seemed close friends on insta back when they were working together.

Attachments

• Wow
Dipi and Sheila were meant to have been close friends as well, must have been very difficult for Sharon to have worked with her.

Reactions: 1
I don't know if this was posted here earlier but Sharon liked this comment...Sharon and Colette defo did not get along. It explains her quick exit storyline and the lack of scenes between the two when she returned especially since they were besties on the show. They were probably waiting for her contract to end before giving her the boot. Random thing I find strange is April Pengilly and her not following each other when they seemed close friends on insta back when they were working together.
They did follow each other and I followed them both and I remember noticing that Sharon unfollowed April and a few others. April and Sharon seemed to go out a lot after work and were good friends. I think that Sharon may have been difficult, she never followed the actress who played her sister, Shane, quote a few of them.
I do think she she suffered from racism and I believe she had a difficult time there, but I do find it odd that she unfollowed loads of the cast and especially ones she was friends with.

I also remember the actress who played Xanthe and another actress saying that Colette didn't stand messing around and took the acting seriously, was quite serious, but she learned a lot from her, so it could be a clash of personalities. However, having said that, it does look like she was the cast member.

Reactions: 4
Watching todays episode & I am picking up a vibe between Harlow & Ned

Reactions: 3
Have the episodes with Amanda Holden been on yet? I can’t work out if they have and I just haven’t seen them?

Reactions: 2
Have the episodes with Amanda Holden been on yet? I can’t work out if they have and I just haven’t seen them?
No they are set in London so I don’t think that story line has come up yet. I can’t stand her so going to be annoying to watch when it is on

Not yet, they are going to be awful. I'd say having her in it would be a reason not to save neighbours

Reactions: 1
Does anyone like Nicolette now? She's really grown on me. I even felt sorry for Zara yesterday. I feel like I've not got a hate figure on neighbours at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone like Nicolette now? She's really grown on me. I even felt sorry for Zara yesterday. I feel like I've not got a hate figure on neighbours at the moment.
Nic is ok but she’s sly and she always will be sly. When push comes to shove the true Nic comes out. I don’t dislike her though I think she’s a milder female version of Paul.

Reactions: 4
That’s the thing with Neighbours. Characters grow on you, they are arrive troubled and difficult and Ramsey St rehabilitates them into someone completely different. I’m sure Zara will also go through this process, despite being a complete and utter brat at the moment,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.