Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they'd have killed Glen off, but I'm still.glad it was a minor character like Britney that got killed off.
Roxy looked beautiful, I love that they've put her and Kyle together.
I do feel sorry for Paul, I know he's done some horrible things, but he doesn't deserve what Glan's doing to him.
The memorial was ridiculous for a minor character, but it did keep us in suspense as to who was killed with most of the cast turning up.

Reactions: 3
Seemed odd the memorial seemed to be in Erinsborough as opposed to where she was from and lives. She only came to Erinsborough for Christmas and then stayed a couple of weeks more!
And some of the locals doing speeches too. They didn't even know her 🤨

Reactions: 2

Look at the vote for the top 100 greatest characters of all time and how many who are currently in the show are in the top 20 list. Clearly some have got a place so high up because they are currently on screen and fresh in the mind because the likes of Harlow and Ned shouldn't be there for starters.

Reactions: 1

Look at the vote for the top 100 greatest characters of all time and how many who are currently in the show are in the top 20 list. Clearly some have got a place so high up because they are currently on screen and fresh in the mind because the likes of Harlow and Ned shouldn't be there for starters.
I'd have put Karl higher than Susan.
In my opinion Harlow and Sonia shouldn't be on there. I know a lot of people loved Sonia, but I couldn't stand the character
Also Nicolette is in the top 20?!
Typer, aka Tyler and Piper deserved to be in the top 20 and Evil Finn.
Fin and Heather/Nanny Alice deserve to be on the top 20 over Harlow.

In my opinion Harlow and Sonia shouldn't be on there. I know a lot of people loved Sonia, but I couldn't stand the character
I thought I was alone in not liking Sonia, I couldn't stand her .

I thought I was alone in not liking Sonia, I couldn't stand her .
I did as well, she was an awful person, so sanctimonious. I loved it when Heather was pretending to be Alive and poisoning the short bread.

• Haha
Sonia was annoying. Nicolette is fit but a tit character. I've watched the show since it started so I don't even think I could do a top 20 I would be happy with as I would keep wanting to change it :) Of the current characters I would have in there Paul, Toadie and Karl for two decades of service. I realise Susan has done the same but I don't like her character as much.

As for the other 17 most lists surely would have in Harold and Lou. That's a quarter of my list all males. If I put in Dani Stark as my pre teen crush, Chloe Brennan as my current favourite and Paige Smith because she's one of my favourite looking women on earth that would be shallow of me :D OK maybe add in Sheila Canning so that's half a dozen of my top 20 and another current character. Kyle too who has been in for many years, is a brilliant character and has a wonderful list of show conquests :D

The most well known people from the show like Kylie, Jason and Margot were either not in it very long or in the case of the Donna character REALLY annoying.

PS: Bring back Elle Robinson :D

Amy and her daughter Zara moving into toadys house how many bedrooms are there meant to be? Amy told Zara she would be getting her own room

Reactions: 7
Amy and her daughter Zara moving into toadys house how many bedrooms are there meant to be? Amy told Zara she would be getting her own room
That was exactly the mental calculation I was doing. I came up with four originally, based on Toady having a room, Nell and Hugo sharing and then Amy and Zara having separate rooms (I'm sure Amy said Zara would have her own room). However, I'd forgotten about Mackenzie. So unless Mackenzie and Zara are sharing I really don't know.

I had a similar thought when Dipi, Shane, Yashvi and the Kirsha lived there. To be fair though I think 'The Street' have always been a bit 'flexible' with the amount of bedrooms per house 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I was wondering the same! It's like the TARDIS obviously...

I also didn’t realise Toadie had a pool! I thought that was just Chloe and Aaron’s houses.

I also didn’t realise Toadie had a pool! I thought that was just Chloe and Aaron’s houses.
That's new him having a pool. He didn't have one when Shane and Dipi lived there,

Anyone here who used to watch it on YouTube? At Australian pace?
I can't find the new episodes anymore and I'm just wondering if any YouTube watchers know which YouTube channel might have it now?

Anyone here who used to watch it on YouTube? At Australian pace?
I can't find the new episodes anymore and I'm just wondering if any YouTube watchers know which YouTube channel might have it now?
We're ahead of Australia now, I think by a day.

I thought he'd always had a pool?

ETA: I might be getting mixed up with Chloe's house though.
I just can't remember seeing one, but then again you don't really see his garden.

Do you know who has the other pool? I know Chloe has one and Aaron and David and that's it.

I can’t believe after the years of rumours it’s finally happening and they’re cancelling neighbours!

To be fair it’s been dire for a few years at least now, and I didn’t watch it for over a year but do dip in and out now and again. Watched it every day for years though growing up and it’ll be sad now it’s not there for the times I do fancy watching it

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.