Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C5 are taking neighbours off over Christmas, but we’ll be up to date when it comes back on in January. I’ll be glad when we’re finally at the same pace as OZ

Reactions: 4

We will see Neighbours before Australia do from Friday 7th of January :D Channel 5 will be pleased as they pay a lot of money to air it. I am sure they bid £500,000 an episode to pinch it off BBC, but I don't know if that's still the case now. It was pretty widely reported that from what they make on UK television the show could continue forever even if it wasn't on TV in any other country, including their own.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

We will see Neighbours before Australia do from Friday 7th of January :D Channel 5 will be pleased as they pay a lot of money to air it. I am sure they bid £500,000 an episode to pinch it off BBC, but I don't know if that's still the case now. It was pretty widely reported that from what they make on UK television the show could continue forever even if it wasn't on TV in any other country, including their own.
Crazy that this is happening, it has always been the case we have to wait to catch up.

Reactions: 1
There was a scene in today’s aus pace between Harlow, Mackenzie and Hendrix. Harlow was so self absorbed, totally vile, heartless and uncaring re Roxy and Kyle. Literally a sociopath with 0 redeeming qualities. Even Paul has more compassion and empathy than her. I felt like punching her, infuriated me so bad!!

Reactions: 6
There was a scene in today’s aus pace between Harlow, Mackenzie and Hendrix. Harlow was so self absorbed, totally vile, heartless and uncaring re Roxy and Kyle. Literally a sociopath with 0 redeeming qualities. Even Paul has more compassion and empathy than her. I felt like punching her, infuriated me so bad!!
Her character has completely lost it, not in a good way, but in a very unbelievable and poor piece of writing way from the show.

I read on a neighbours group that we're 2 episodes away from being up to date with OZ.

Reactions: 2
Pardon me if it's already been mentioned but is Kyle's storyline because of his real-life hair transplant? Hence the hats

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know I think about these things too much it's only a soap! However, Brittany 's parents at the memorial, did they know when Brittany had Abigail and then felt so low she sold her for a time? Where they there for her during that time? I know it's apt that they were there for the memorial, but the whole baby swapping thing was so odd. Then how it came to a conclusion in one episode nearly and then when things were looking rosier for Brittany how it was all snatched away. Oh well I guess that's soaps for you! Also can't stand Glenn he is a good actor because his eyes really creep me out! I almost feel sorry for Paul in that storyline (almost!!)

I know I think about these things too much it's only a soap! However, Brittany 's parents at the memorial, did they know when Brittany had Abigail and then felt so low she sold her for a time? Where they there for her during that time? I know it's apt that they were there for the memorial, but the whole baby swapping thing was so odd. Then how it came to a conclusion in one episode nearly and then when things were looking rosier for Brittany how it was all snatched away. Oh well I guess that's soaps for you! Also can't stand Glenn he is a good actor because his eyes really creep me out! I almost feel sorry for Paul in that storyline (almost!!)
Seemed odd the memorial seemed to be in Erinsborough as opposed to where she was from and lives. She only came to Erinsborough for Christmas and then stayed a couple of weeks more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.