Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the extra episode people have mentioned? I've caught up all of this week's today and there were only the usual 4.

Is she already pregnant or did she dip that stick in Krista's wee and I missed it?

So, Is Haz being blackmailed? I think the video of him in the cafe is also a deep fake. I presume they sent the other videos to him. Who is doing it and why? Family member? He cant act particularly well (sorry).

What is the extra episode people have mentioned? I've caught up all of this week's today and there were only the usual 4.

Is she already pregnant or did she dip that stick in Krista's wee and I missed it?

So, Is Haz being blackmailed? I think the video of him in the cafe is also a deep fake. I presume they sent the other videos to him. Who is doing it and why? Family member? He cant act particularly well (sorry).
They put two on for one day but nothing the next so it is only four eps

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The actress is actually only 40 (I know because I looked her age up thinking the same lol).
So this pregnancy attempt story is pretty silly. Her chances are so much lower than a twenty year old (not that I’m suggesting they should’ve done that with Paul, I’m not because that’s sick).

Just seen a new U.K. tour for the 40th anniversary. Says cast to be announced
---
My phone rang but here are the details
IMG_8193.jpeg
IMG_8192.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Really really enjoying neighbours lately so much more than home and away!
Same. Home and away is tiresome at the moment. Leah and Justin are annoying. Now we’ve got more siblings obsessed with who the other is dating or not again. Thought we’d seen enough of that with Rose/Xander and Cash/Flick, but now these new sisters are at it, it’s creepy. I only like Irene, Marilyn and John I think 😂

Same. Home and away is tiresome at the moment. Leah and Justin are annoying. Now we’ve got more siblings obsessed with who the other is dating or not again. Thought we’d seen enough of that with Rose/Xander and Cash/Flick, but now these new sisters are at it, it’s creepy. I only like Irene, Marilyn and John I think 😂
an I the only one who loves Chelsea, so cruel what she did too Krista but i love what she brings too the show.

Yes and roo really irritates me

Haz is still the most boring character even with this storyline 😑

Reactions: 5
I can't understand how Haz is getting so many storylines when he's such a poor actor.

Reactions: 3
I can't understand how Haz is getting so many storylines when he's such a poor actor.
He's all big gulps of breath and casting his eyes downwards when he talks. It's like I can feel my battery life draining when I watch him. This new storyline is ridiculous and isn't going to make him do anything other than gasp and project to the floor more.

As an aside, in reference to my comment the other day about Chelsea's positive pregnancy test. It dawned on me last night as I was dropping off to sleep that it was an ovulation test! Hence her repeatedly trying to get jiggy with Paul that episode. Durrrrrr 🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 7
an I the only one who loves Chelsea, so cruel what she did too Krista but i love what she brings too the show.

Yes and roo really irritates me
Yeah you’re the only one I rec
He's all big gulps of breath and casting his eyes downwards when he talks. It's like I can feel my battery life draining when I watch him. This new storyline is ridiculous and isn't going to make him do anything other than gasp and project to the floor more.

As an aside, in reference to my comment the other day about Chelsea's positive pregnancy test. It dawned on me last night as I was dropping off to sleep that it was an ovulation test! Hence her repeatedly trying to get jiggy with Paul that episode. Durrrrrr 🤦‍♀️.
I thought it was a negative pregnancy test 🤣

Reactions: 6
Yeah you’re the only one I rec

I thought it was a negative pregnancy test 🤣
Maybe it was! It's been a long time since I've taken one. I just saw two lines and presumed. My brain had obviously been doing it's own analysis of the matter in the background because I can't think why else I'd be bombarded with a lightening bolt moment as I dozed off 😆.

I think you're right. The Clearblue ones are a cross. I tended to use the First Response ones which are positive if a second line appeared.

See what has become of me! Some of the storylines are so shite I'm reduced to this nonsense 😆 (and I watched all four episodes after a long drive back from holiday and was clearly not paying enough attention).

• Heart
Either way why was she doing it in the living room and not the bathroom?! We don’t need to see the action but anyone could walk in and see her with it

I bet Harold is gonna live in the new retirement place attached to the school. I hope they bring some other older characters back as well.

Reactions: 6