Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t have given Trevor back either. He was guilt tripped into it but I can understand why Haz chose to. By law he is the legal guardian and she shouldn’t have pressured him into it. As you can see this storyline got to me a bit!!

Unless Trevor needed to be written out for some reason?
I just think if they cared so much he would have been chipped. Plus I would have been knocking on the door of every dog shelter.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just curious why they’ve barely had Karl and Susan together at the same time on the new show? First Karl was out on his tour with Harold and now Susan is out of the way in Sydney - can they not afford to have them both appear at the same time or something? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just curious why they’ve barely had Karl and Susan together at the same time on the new show? First Karl was out on his tour with Harold and now Susan is out of the way in Sydney - can they not afford to have them both appear at the same time or something? 😅
Karl was written out for a bit as Alan was doing a UK tour, but no idea about Susan/Jackie. I can only guess that normally their scenes are together and they have time off together, but this is to make up for the time Jackie was working without Alan.

Reactions: 3
Karl was written out for a bit as Alan was doing a UK tour, but no idea about Susan/Jackie. I can only guess that normally their scenes are together and they have time off together, but this is to make up for the time Jackie was working without Alan.
Ah that makes sense, I forgot about Alan’s tour!

Unless Trevor needed to be written out for some reason?
There was a time a few years ago (can’t remember if it was to do with budget or covid) where they got rid of all the animals. There was pipers cat who was rarely seen but was mentioned a lot. Maybe Trevor was on a temp contract 😅

When Shane and Dipi had a dog I’m sure I only saw it twice so Trevor has definitely pulling his weight, he’s in it more than some of the humans!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the trailer about the holiday where someone dies. I presume most people know who it is. The comments suggested it was leaked ages ago.
Why do they always have to go away to bump someone off?

• Wow
I’m guessing it will be David that dies given Takaya Honda was planning to leave pre-show cancellation - hence the originally planned David goes to prison storyline - so it was a surprise he made a return at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m guessing it will be David that dies given Takaya Honda was planning to leave pre-show cancellation - hence the originally planned David goes to prison storyline - so it was a surprise he made a return at all.
I haven’t seen any speculation online but that would make sense with the story arc of how he is only just realising how unhappy he was and now he isn’t (cocktail making and sex on the kitchen bench!) Now he is finally feeling himself again it is all about to be snatched away.
And it gives Paul a storyline of some kind as he never made things right with David before his death
And finally Leo won’t need to sell 32 so Mack, Haz and Byron can all stay put.
In short I think you’ve nailed it!

Reactions: 8
That was the name I read online and the reason they agreed to come back so agree it makes sense.

I'm just catching up on last 2 days of Neighbours. I've always thought Haz was a massive sad sack, but not ashamed to say I cried when he let Trev go

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe Trevor’s original owners nearly lost him already 🙄.

Haz being a complete sad sack isn't a vibe for me!
I’ve felt he’s quite a good actor though as he seems genuinely miserable.
Is Trevor’s dad in the other family Nell’s real dad? They have the same weird twitchy face thing going on!

• Haha
I wondered if the actress who played Alyssa was suddenly unavailable, seemed a bit odd he was suddenly brought in today
Also nice product placement for Phillips irons today 😂