Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked like she would be more comfortable lying on a dentist’s chair than she did on that couch next to Haz.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on 3 weeks worth of episodes. I still can’t get over the drink being poured all over Mel. The best scenes have involved Mel and Mel and Karl for me. I‘m not overly keen on Haz, but I felt sorry for him when he gave Trevor back and was so happy when Trevor came back. I don’t see Mack and Haz together, she had more chemistry with Hendrix and Richie.
I’m avoiding spoilers, so don’t know who dies yet, but they are dragging that storyline out. I thought I’d missed it.

I thought I didn’t like tradeswoman whose name I can’t bother to remember, but her sister is way worse

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought I didn’t like tradeswoman whose name I can’t bother to remember, but her sister is way worse
I said the exact thing today, I still don’t know her name… she’s Todie’s son in our house 😂
Very sad about Troy Beckwith

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched and didn't expect that twist.
I am avoiding spoilers, so most people probably already knew.

Reactions: 4
Todays was the first episode since it returned where I was actually keen to see the next episode. Nice to have that back 😊

Reactions: 5
Wow just wow, you know it's going to be a sad episode when there are no opening titles, also slow theme tune at end. It made me have goosebumps...Paul is as guilty as sin though...when will he learn?

• Sad
Wow just wow, you know it's going to be a sad episode when there are no opening titles, also slow theme tune at end. It made me have goosebumps...Paul is as guilty as sin though...when will he learn?
my guess is he tipped Eden off & told him Krista was pregnant. It was a sad episode

Reactions: 2
Aww that was v.sad. Although I don’t like Aaron when he’s being pig headed and angry so hope that doesn’t happen or last too long.
I can see what will probably happen now even though I don’t want it to. Toadie & Therese will part amicably after David’s death paves the way for her to go back to Paul & Toadie back to Mel. They have nowhere to live so buy the house off Therese & she goes to the penthouse? I know i’m in the minority but I like the idea of Toadie & Therese.

Reactions: 7
Aww that was v.sad. Although I don’t like Aaron when he’s being pig headed and angry so hope that doesn’t happen or last too long.
I can see what will probably happen now even though I don’t want it to. Toadie & Therese will part amicably after David’s death paves the way for her to go back to Paul & Toadie back to Mel. They have nowhere to live so buy the house off Therese & she goes to the penthouse? I know i’m in the minority but I like the idea of Toadie & Therese.
I think this will happen too

I cried throughout thay whole episode. I do want vengeful Paul now

Reactions: 6
That was an amazing episode

If therese found out Paul told Eden where to find them and that’s why David died, she’d never forgive him

Reactions: 6
I always cry watching Soaps lol but I was doing ok til the voice recording when he said he forgives Paul 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7