Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

griftalo

VIP Member
Oh wow that was hard to watch. I did not think Krista was going to lose the baby, had me in tears. Great Acting from krista and Paul. If i was Chelsea i would sleep with one eye open, especially if and when Paul finds out!
I haven’t watched yet, and I’m glad to prepare myself but this is exactly what I imagined would happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, but I still can't warm to the new Nell..her facial expressions are annoying!
Her and swivelly eyes JJ make a right pair. It was very distracting in yesterday's episode. I find I don't focus on what it is they're actually saying, just what movements their faces are making. It's the same with Nicolette sometimes.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Just watched and didn't expect that twist.
I am avoiding spoilers, so most people probably already knew.

griftalo

VIP Member
Aaron,, I'm more pissed he died to save the life of that awful Eden( tho easy on the eyes)
I was, but given how fast he died, I think he’d have died anyway. Still should’ve let Eden die anyway though

griftalo

VIP Member
So, against what I thought originally, Byron does appear to be able to act a bit. At least, he does conflicted angst rather well.

Also, I know he's a cad and a bounder but his dad is rather dishy. I'd like him to have a miraculous recovery and stay around as eye candy for a while.

That aside, the JJ troubled youth/Nell story line is boring as.
JJ and Nell is ridiculous.
I don’t like the dad, you can have him 😂 just get him shipped to your house so he’s off screen. I prefer Leo or police guy.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Melanie is SO annoying. Zero chemistry between Toadie and either wife. Bring back Sonia from the dead! Or Real Dee!
God no to Sonya, I was so glad when she died.
I see chemistry with him and Mel but not him and Terese.
I'm just glad they've not dragged the story out.

Em_

VIP Member
OMG today’s episode was annoying. Mel could have easily just walked out of the Kennedy’s at any point! Eden wasn’t well enough to chase her and he had to be within touching distance to do any damage with that tiny scalpel. Of course the only day Karl is at work is when Mel needs someone to be home with her 🙄
That was annoying, I kept thinking make a run for it or grab a kitchen knife as the blade he had looked tiny.
Did we agree that we didn't have to put spoiler if we were discussing today's episode, I honestly can't remember?

I had no ads today

griftalo

VIP Member
What is the extra episode people have mentioned? I've caught up all of this week's today and there were only the usual 4.

Is she already pregnant or did she dip that stick in Krista's wee and I missed it?

So, Is Haz being blackmailed? I think the video of him in the cafe is also a deep fake. I presume they sent the other videos to him. Who is doing it and why? Family member? He cant act particularly well (sorry).
They put two on for one day but nothing the next so it is only four eps

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Felix is setting Slade up so Andrew catches in the act at the school so he leaves JJ alone?
Yes, a friend thinks he's not redeemed himself, but I think he's setting Slade up.

Aussie

VIP Member
It’s just made me hate her even more. The colour isn’t great on her either, it’s making her face look pink.
I can't wait for her to get her comeuppance. It's like they are making her a new version of Izzy. At least she was likeable

Multi-21

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Felix is setting Slade up so Andrew catches in the act at the school so he leaves JJ alone?