Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

griftalo

VIP Member
Paul was really good, and Jane, and David’s husband whose name I don’t know 🤦🏻‍♀️ I also cried, it was so sad.

Reactions: 2

Aussie

VIP Member
I did wonder that. Enough time for it to bed in and sprout.

I've caught up on this week's episodes tonight in one go, now I'm bereft of MAFSAU 🥲.
I cleaned my bathroom at 7:30 tonight as I had no fecking idea on what to do! I still have 3eps of neighbours to catch up on!

AdsB

VIP Member
So glad I had 2 episodes to watch today, so I could find out if queen Susan was ok 😳.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Don’t doctors in Australia work together? Why can’t anyone follow up on Gavin’s hunch if he’s now told Stevie what it is? And why are Remi and Cara having to consider whether to make Dex better? Seems odd but maybe I just don’t know enough about Australian healthcare

nosynell

Same. Home and away is tiresome at the moment. Leah and Justin are annoying. Now we’ve got more siblings obsessed with who the other is dating or not again. Thought we’d seen enough of that with Rose/Xander and Cash/Flick, but now these new sisters are at it, it’s creepy. I only like Irene, Marilyn and John I think 😂
an I the only one who loves Chelsea, so cruel what she did too Krista but i love what she brings too the show.

Yes and roo really irritates me

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I can’t make up my mind if it is the actual lines she has or the way she delivers them. She pushed in on the convo when they were walking into Jane’s like she had to be the one telling them what was going on and the way she just told Haz she was taking his phone to check it. Less annoying than before the break but still annoying 😂

Isn’t Ryan doing a UK tour called Toad in the Road? Actually no idea when that is. I’m guessing they just negotiated longer annual leave terms when they signed to Amazon and maybe it helps Amazon keep costs down to not have them on screen full time
I figure part of the agreement for the legacy cast members to agree to come back was that they be given x amount of months off a year.

I've taken to watching Neighbours whilst walking on my new treadmill (one of those foldable things). I thought I was multitasking quite well but I literally have no idea what the last few posts are talking about. Clearly I can't do two things at once 😆. At what point in the episode did this occur? I can, at least hazard a guess at the characters involved though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Baxter75

I think they've accidentally uploaded two episodes and one is tomorrow's one (maybe the Freevee employee is on annual leave and scheduled them lol) I've resisted watching it in case I have none tomorrow!

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm very behind as had a tough few Months, I'm up to ep 119 but it's not showing just wondered if it was just my Amazon or everyones

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
So Karl is off to join Susan in Sydney for a few weeks before they come home together. How long is Elly and Chloe’s honeymoon? She’s already been there weeks

Also Chelsea constantly touching Paul’s face is giving me the ick. I want to slap her hand away

wkdlass

That Haz thing was odd. Did I hear him say he doesn’t have cctv? How did the sender film that then?

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
The scene with Therese & Paul - the direction of it - I kept waiting to see if it was going to be another dream sequence.