Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I just don’t believe Paul would give anyone his passcode, especially when they are stood right next to him. There was no reason to allow her to check his messages as how would she have a clue what was important and what wasn’t?

Also I hope Andrew gets a day off soon. Poor bloke is overworked!
Normally he wouldn't, but his grief is that overwhelming that he gave it her.

Reactions: 1

Em_

VIP Member
Just caught up on 3 weeks worth of episodes. I still can’t get over the drink being poured all over Mel. The best scenes have involved Mel and Mel and Karl for me. I‘m not overly keen on Haz, but I felt sorry for him when he gave Trevor back and was so happy when Trevor came back. I don’t see Mack and Haz together, she had more chemistry with Hendrix and Richie.
I’m avoiding spoilers, so don’t know who dies yet, but they are dragging that storyline out. I thought I’d missed it.

griftalo

VIP Member
The actress is actually only 40 (I know because I looked her age up thinking the same lol).
So this pregnancy attempt story is pretty silly. Her chances are so much lower than a twenty year old (not that I’m suggesting they should’ve done that with Paul, I’m not because that’s sick).

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I’ve not watched the last 2 episodes 🤣
Mel gave me the ick when she crawled under Toadie’s desk ages ago 🤮
I liked her before when I was a kid but just can’t stand her now. I remember rolling my eyes when she appeared on the screens on the tour 🤣 cos I didn’t want her back.

AdsB

VIP Member
I like Nicolette but I didn't know the original because it had been years since I watched.

I love it! I usually watch before work but regret doing that on Thursday. I'm already coughing and sick with red eyes but the streaky make up probably did me no favours.

I like surviving Boo. I liked distraught Paul and hope he goes full villain mode.
Same here. The only old Nicolette episode I watched was the finale.

Wood79

Chatty Member
I know I’ve said this before but why are none of them ever at work?!
Where has Dex disappeared to as well?
I know I was thinking the other day Dr Karl had weeks off for his holiday with Harold and now he has time to poke his nose in to Holly's business and mess about in the green house!