Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Whats with the older cast being sent off for long periods of time? Paul has escaped it so far bit then he will be going after he badly injured himself water skiing in real life.

Reactions: 2

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I didn’t like old Nicolette, but I dislike new Nicolette even more. Shes so different to the old one that I can’t get used to her.

griftalo

VIP Member
I do think she has calm down with the over the top facial expressions. But she still keeps screwing up her eyes. Hopefully as time goes on she will improve.
I think she’s got some kind of condition, because otherwise her acting coach would tell her to stop surely?!

• Haha

wkdlass

I didn’t realise that birth marks were hereditary 😂

griftalo

VIP Member
This week I’ve not been able to pay attention at all, it seems really boring at the moment

wkdlass

I thought I didn’t like tradeswoman whose name I can’t bother to remember, but her sister is way worse
I said the exact thing today, I still don’t know her name… she’s Todie’s son in our house 😂
Very sad about Troy Beckwith

• Haha

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the trailer about the holiday where someone dies. I presume most people know who it is. The comments suggested it was leaked ages ago.
Why do they always have to go away to bump someone off?

• Wow

Em_

VIP Member
I’m wondering if Harlow might make a comeback now Jemma has left Hollyoaks.
Hopefully not, I warmed to her but she was annoying. Isn't she dating the one who did I'm a celebrity, bit thick but not bad looking

Aussie

VIP Member
Wow just wow, you know it's going to be a sad episode when there are no opening titles, also slow theme tune at end. It made me have goosebumps...Paul is as guilty as sin though...when will he learn?
my guess is he tipped Eden off & told him Krista was pregnant. It was a sad episode

Em_

VIP Member
No Robinson roundup today, I look forward to it. It's good how they're not doing it to fir in with the storyline.

• Sad

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Mackenzie - if anything happens to him - eh it just did you just ran him over as you rode in on your high horse yet again. 🙄