Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Just seen a new U.K. tour for the 40th anniversary. Says cast to be announced
---
My phone rang but here are the details
IMG_8193.jpeg
IMG_8192.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Manic week so finally catching up with last two episodes. I really like new Nicolette. I might have to research old to compare but I like her. I like her ying and yang with Byron (who I hear has a new head too) so.. Aye. I've had wine. And that's all I came to say.

And I want Kristas dress.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Toadie is annoying me big time!
Yes I’m really not invested in him and Mel getting back together. It’s not like they were a massive long term relationship before so I’m just meh. Him and Terese don’t belong together but she doesn’t deserve him running off to Mel every day whinging

Wood79

Chatty Member
That was annoying, I kept thinking make a run for it or grab a kitchen knife as the blade he had looked tiny.
Did we agree that we didn't have to put spoiler if we were discussing today's episode, I honestly can't remember?

I had no ads today
I had 2...I heard it was due to the time of day of watching it how many ads appear. Very stupid how she didn't just escape, but it played in to the storyline of Toadie being her hero!

griftalo

VIP Member
God no to Sonya, I was so glad when she died.
I see chemistry with him and Mel but not him and Terese.
I'm just glad they've not dragged the story out.
I wasn’t watching when Sonia was in it. Nor when Paul was with Terese, can anyone tell me what year to watch to see that relationship?

Multi-21

VIP Member
When Shane and Dipi had a dog I’m sure I only saw it twice so Trevor has definitely pulling his weight, he’s in it more than some of the humans!

Vixen88

VIP Member
Really really enjoying neighbours lately so much more than home and away!
Same. Home and away is tiresome at the moment. Leah and Justin are annoying. Now we’ve got more siblings obsessed with who the other is dating or not again. Thought we’d seen enough of that with Rose/Xander and Cash/Flick, but now these new sisters are at it, it’s creepy. I only like Irene, Marilyn and John I think 😂

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
Chelsea trying to get pregnant by Paul - I don't know if I'm making this up, but im sure he was meant to have had a vasectomy years back?

She needs to go ASAP. Horrible horrible character. Great work by the actress!