Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm not shocked as wasnt he thinking of that before the axe? Could be a way for them to put Toadie & Dee back together

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched yet, and I’m glad to prepare myself but this is exactly what I imagined would happen.
Same. I didn't read the spoiler until I saw your post. Glad I have now. I shall have tissues at the ready. I hope Chelsea bogs off now.

• Heart

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I keep forgetting she’s Nicolette and not just another new character but I do like the sibling relationship with her and Byron.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Either way why was she doing it in the living room and not the bathroom?! We don’t need to see the action but anyone could walk in and see her with it

Em_

VIP Member
Thanks to @TwooTwooTwitTwitTwoo for the thread title.
IMG_1843.jpeg

Neighbours airs on Amazon freevee Monday to Thursday.

I can’t remember what time we agreed we could discuss the current days episode without labelling it as a spoiler?

• Heart
Yeah you’re the only one I rec

I thought it was a negative pregnancy test 🤣
Maybe it was! It's been a long time since I've taken one. I just saw two lines and presumed. My brain had obviously been doing it's own analysis of the matter in the background because I can't think why else I'd be bombarded with a lightening bolt moment as I dozed off 😆.

I think you're right. The Clearblue ones are a cross. I tended to use the First Response ones which are positive if a second line appeared.

See what has become of me! Some of the storylines are so shite I'm reduced to this nonsense 😆 (and I watched all four episodes after a long drive back from holiday and was clearly not paying enough attention).

• Heart
The lipstick for her, Terese, Krista and Melanie has been quite off putting this week. Why are they all so bright?
---

The lipstick for her, Terese, Krista and Melanie has been quite off putting this week. Why are they all so bright?
And Paul's sister last week! Maybe Ayla (spelling?!) Is make up girl this week!

She's so cute.

griftalo

VIP Member
I don’t really like Amira, I think her setting some boundaries with Byron’s dad was undermined a bit by her being a bit of an arse in general, when it could’ve been more powerful from someone not generally seeming a bit controlling anyway. Byron’s dad rubs me the wrong way in six different directions.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure the synopsis today said Aaron got a surprising phone call, did I miss that bit?
It might have been incorrectly misinterpreted as a phone call when he was using his phone watching the live reporting from the sleep in or looking at the photos Nicolette was posting on social media.

Reactions: 2