Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
Chelsea trying to get pregnant by Paul - I don't know if I'm making this up, but im sure he was meant to have had a vasectomy years back?

She needs to go ASAP. Horrible horrible character. Great work by the actress!
Maybe she doesn't know that!

Reactions: 3
I think you mean “Boo”
I'm relieved about no more Boo's. Maybe Aaron will get back to being a more chirpy character now. I feel his Boo brought him down.

I don't really understand why they brought David back just to kill him off though. He could have died off camera and it have been easily explained as a reason for Nicolette and Aaron to stay on the street.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Isn’t Ryan doing a UK tour called Toad in the Road? Actually no idea when that is. I’m guessing they just negotiated longer annual leave terms when they signed to Amazon and maybe it helps Amazon keep costs down to not have them on screen full time

Multi-21

VIP Member
I want to know if Guy Pearce literally filmed all of his scenes including exit months ago. I can’t imagine he’s back and forth even if it is all over video call

Jer hair wasn't great either, I'd have thought the hair and make up team would have sorted her out
Her hair was awful. I don't know why they persit with peroxide. It's too thin. She could have had a glam up with slightly darker hair. Perfect time for it.

Last edited:

Multi-21

VIP Member
It came out much sooner than I thought it would.
Shame none of his other siblings were there and not mentioned. They said why Chloe wasn’t there

Ensay

VIP Member
I fell out of the habit of watching this back in November and there's no way I'll catch up now unless I do a lot of bingeing.

I'm sure it'll be quite easy to slip back into if I choose to though?

Wood79

Chatty Member
Wow just wow, you know it's going to be a sad episode when there are no opening titles, also slow theme tune at end. It made me have goosebumps...Paul is as guilty as sin though...when will he learn?

• Sad