Neighbours #3 Our Neighbours have come home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His instagram account is all family stuff, doing his diy at home and playing golf. It’s actually quite dull which makes these instances all the more shocking. He posted this in October.
He seems as dull as Mark in real life, going off what I've seen on his insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

YES! Neighbours’ future is apparently secured for at least two years on Amazon Freevee, and we’ll be getting 200 episodes per year! This is slightly less than the yearly number of episodes commissioned by Channel 5, but thank God, it’s not just coming back for a limited series!
I hope we don’t have to go through it being cancelled again in 2 years if it doesn’t pick up as well on Freevee (whatever that is!).

Reactions: 4
It’s not quite neighbours but channel 5 are showing classic home and away episodes to celebrate their 35yr anniversary on my5. There’s 5 on there at the mo including the pilot and pippa and Michael’s wedding. I haven’t watched home and away for a while but will definitely dip into the old episodes.

Reactions: 6

Horrible news :( So young too. I was a big fan of hers on the show. I think it was because she was very top heavy and in my teen days I was more boobs than bum.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Horrible news :( So young too. I was a big fan of hers on the show. I think it was because she was very top heavy and in my teen days I was more boobs than bum.
I was thinking about her during the final episodes thinking about all the Scully’s we hadn’t seen for years.
Awful news

Reactions: 1
I was thinking about her during the final episodes thinking about all the Scully’s we hadn’t seen for years.
Awful news

Some lovely comments left by those who have donated. Now it's reached UK press hopefully the amount raised shoots up this week. Her and Connor were a good double act. She didn't always get a chance to shine with being the youngest of the three sisters.

I hope she'll be OK, my Mum was around her age when she was diagnosed with breast cancer and it spread to her lymphnodes as well, such a horrible disease.

• Sad

Thought that counts or shouldn't have bothered? Holly could have donated a million and wouldn't have noticed married to a billionaire.
I'd say it's the thought that counts, but I'd also say she only donated for the publicity, plus I'd say her tory lockdown partying husband needs all the good publicity he can get.

Reactions: 3
I would really have liked to see the storyline between Jane and Mike develop, with them getting back together in the final episode but that's unlikely seeing as Guy Pearce is Hollywood now!

Is there anyone you don't want back? I loved Chloe, but don't want her back with Ellie as she was the worst character.

Is there anyone you don't want back? I loved Chloe, but don't want her back with Ellie as she was the worst character.
Ooh interesting question…there’s characters I wouldn’t be that fussed about seeing again and actors who I think will be moving on anyway.

I think the Brennan’s(Arron/david and Chloe) have probably gone as far as they can as characters. Plus if I have to hear Arron and David call each other boo ever again I think I’ll scream 😂😂😂

I wouldn’t be that bothered if the other girls from the share house weren’t there. I think Georgie and phoebe will have moved on. Plus I think I’d like a new family to move in with a couple of kids (a teen and a child Nells age). I think traditional family units have been missing the last couple years and they were always there in the past. Plus I think it’s time Nell got a bigger roll. A second 10 year old would give her a friend on the street and scenes away from Toadie.

Not overly bothered if Byron didn’t reappear same with Zara. Zaras character could easily be written out as at university or living back with her dad.

I hope the only people who return are the four we know about. It should be a new start for a new service to watch it on. Every character pretty much got a good send off so don't bother bringing them back. Most won't want to return I wouldn't have thought. They got closure on their characters and can now try other things such as Charlotte Chimes with her own film.

Ooh interesting question…there’s characters I wouldn’t be that fussed about seeing again and actors who I think will be moving on anyway.

I think the Brennan’s(Arron/david and Chloe) have probably gone as far as they can as characters. Plus if I have to hear Arron and David call each other boo ever again I think I’ll scream 😂😂😂

I wouldn’t be that bothered if the other girls from the share house weren’t there. I think Georgie and phoebe will have moved on. Plus I think I’d like a new family to move in with a couple of kids (a teen and a child Nells age). I think traditional family units have been missing the last couple years and they were always there in the past. Plus I think it’s time Nell got a bigger roll. A second 10 year old would give her a friend on the street and scenes away from Toadie.

Not overly bothered if Byron didn’t reappear same with Zara. Zaras character could easily be written out as at university or living back with her dad.
I don't think the actor who played Aaron will be back, as the actor who played David was going to leave.

I wouldn't miss Harlow or Levi.

I think it would be good to have some more families and for them to use the school more.

I hope the only people who return are the four we know about. It should be a new start for a new service to watch it on. Every character pretty much got a good send off so don't bother bringing them back. Most won't want to return I wouldn't have thought. They got closure on their characters and can now try other things such as Charlotte Chimes with her own film.
I'd like Therese and Mel back as I don't want them to split up Mel and Toadie and Paul and Therese.

Definitely don’t want Chloe back if she comes with Ellie attached.

I don’t like Jane so I’m not fussed if she returns.

Amy and Zara were annoying too.

David and Aaron got boring. And Leo is a wetwipe. They can all disappear.

I’d be glad if the Rodwells were erased from history.

I’d like to see Kyle and Roxy back.

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind Chloe but not bothered about the Brennan partners/baby mum. Levi can go too 😴

Wouldn’t mind Mark and Paige back but everytime I see Paige now I think about how she’s allegedly horrible.

I wouldn’t mind the Rodwells coming back and another family with a teenager so they can bring back the school.

Definitely don’t want Chloe back if she comes with Ellie attached.

I don’t like Jane so I’m not fussed if she returns.

Amy and Zara were annoying too.

David and Aaron got boring. And Leo is a wetwipe. They can all disappear.

I’d be glad if the Rodwells were erased from history.

I’d like to see Kyle and Roxy back.
I'd love to see Kyle and Roxy back.

I think Leo and the Rodwell Dad/police man are gorgeous, so for that reason I don't mind if they come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.