Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised these bloody birds are dying she doesn’t leave the damn things alone, does she not realise she shouldn’t mess with nesting birds :rolleyes:. Gallstones Dr Mumbles is on the case & like everybody has said it will be the crap pre packaged food she eats not the fresh tomatoes!!! Omg she actually makes me want to scream the pathetic woman
She’s got nothing better to do though has she as she doesn’t have any real life friends - just mumbles, the birds and the loonies that follow her. She makes me want to scream too but I still bloody watch her - it’s like self harm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guess what - she’s missed the post office again to post orders !! It’s short staffed so it closed early apparently - the last excuse she used was that the machine had broken so they had to shut early !! Do her sheep actually fall for this tit and believe her ??!!

Reactions: 3
Her tea tonight cooked by her own fair hands, not sure I’d even feed that to my dog, certainly won’t help her gall bladder issues(that seem to have miraculously disappeared)
Thought exactly the same, pudding was the same, she even sprinkled more sugar on that one. No fruit, veg or salad in sight! Makes you wonder what she does with all those “croppings” she collects in her basket 😏

Thought exactly the same, pudding was the same, she even sprinkled more sugar on that one. No fruit, veg or salad in sight! Makes you wonder what she does with all those “croppings” she collects in her basket 😏
I saw that - her diet is truly atrocious, she probably then had a massive bar of chocolate and treats while she was “sowing”

Oh god she’s off shopping with mumbles, wonder how much pink plastic that she’s gonna come back with. She should perhaps consider buying a new kettle though since hers has been broken for weeks now and she keeps going on about it, i think she’s hoping somebody might send her for one for free and it not happened yet, keep trying Enema!

And why the hell does she have to film mumbles coming out of the house and getting in the car , how intrusive !!!! Unless she likes it which I think she must do - I think she is as bonkers as her daughter

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
God she went on for weeks deciding about that kettle and toaster 🙄

Here we go again😂

She should be careful with saying items have been dispatched when they haven’t. Not all the customers are going to be simpering followers

Reactions: 2
Gousto has arrived & such an emphasis on not having gousto for a few weeks! Well other than the other week when she was at mumbles!!!!! So more pre packed shite food, fish, not fresh, pre packaged tit! So no wonder she does the whole ill thing, oh I’m sorry no she’s fine she was just trying to justify her machine working for her whilst she buys tit in b&m the range & that tacky garden centre by her! I am trying so hard to get my business up & running but I will never slump to her level. Oh look at me I have a shed & a sunflower!!!! Is it just me or is everybody else getting to the point of it really starting to duck everybody off? This whole begging, saying woe is me woe is me etc etc is really starting to do my head in. Work for a living Emma, do proper crafts like a lot of us, don’t just sit there & put it all into your sewing machine & watch it work

Gousto has arrived & such an emphasis on not having gousto for a few weeks! Well other than the other week when she was at mumbles!!!!! So more pre packed shite food, fish, not fresh, pre packaged tit! So no wonder she does the whole ill thing, oh I’m sorry no she’s fine she was just trying to justify her machine working for her whilst she buys tit in b&m the range & that tacky garden centre by her! I am trying so hard to get my business up & running but I will never slump to her level. Oh look at me I have a shed & a sunflower!!!! Is it just me or is everybody else getting to the point of it really starting to duck everybody off? This whole begging, saying woe is me woe is me etc etc is really starting to do my head in. Work for a living Emma, do proper crafts like a lot of us, don’t just sit there & put it all into your sewing machine & watch it work
No it’s not just you, I couldn’t watch last night after a friend told me she had received flowers from the customer whose parcel she thought was lost but then laughed when she realised it was actually still in her car as she’d forgotten to post it! So when she finally posts it, the customer sends flowers to say thank you! The world has gone mad!! I think the majority of the stuff she “sews” is so tacky, always has been, even in the days when she just flogged her tat on Facebook. We’ve all said it before, she is whiny, lazy, self centred, obsessed with buying plastic junk to fill her already overflowing house and garden and greedy but underneath all that I also think she’s also an expert at manipulating her followers and working Instagram to her advantage selling vast amounts every few months when she opens her shop. She completely overshares her own life and Mumbles to gain followers and freebies and she pisses me off on a daily basis but I can’t stop watching 😂

AND she goes on about Gousto being so marvellous as it is marvellous as she gets that for free from the hundreds of credit she has through sharing her code out of the goodness of her heart to all her sheep 🤦🏻‍♀️ But they don’t see that, they just listen to her saying how easy it is, how it saves her money (course it does as she doesn’t pay for it), how delicious it is ……..shut the f*ck up Enema 😆

Omg! There’s now a hashtag emmamademedoit 😐.

Last edited:
Definitely not just you - she drives me absolutely crazy with her woes and how she makes every one feel so sorry for her. She’s a lazy manipulative cow and that’s exactly why she has no real friends other than her stupid followers who can’t see through her act and mumbles, oh and don’t forget Daphne and Davina🤣!!!

And wtf she’s up at 10am on a Sunday morning to go shopping for sugar and teabags , i thought she must have sh*t the bed!! But fancy sharing that on Instagram , just WTAF - the woman needs help!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My god, that woman needs a slap and a reality check! She apparently can’t bend over properly from her waist after having her op and she will do her best to get new things stitched and open the shop this week but she’s just enjoying some time off. 🤦🏻‍♀️😐🤬

My god, that woman needs a slap and a reality check! She apparently can’t bend over properly from her waist after having her op and she will do her best to get new things stitched and open the shop this week but she’s just enjoying some time off. 🤦🏻‍♀️😐🤬
Don’t say that - she needs that time off - don’t you know she’s been working her fingers to the bone to get all them orders out !! Well deserved rest for our Enema🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Good quality items from poundstretcher then lol! I wouldn’t put my name to that shop it’s full of tat & I never go in there. She’s all excited to do a collab, ok bleeping Beyoncé ffs

Good quality items from poundstretcher then lol! I wouldn’t put my name to that shop it’s full of tat & I never go in there. She’s all excited to do a collab, ok bleeping Beyoncé ffs
She’s got nothing better to do and it’s right up here alley , pink plastic shite

And supplementing her sugar overloaded diet with some healthy wholesome frozen food from Iceland🤣🤣

Attachments

Excited to be working with poundstretcher 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t understand how she can use all the cheap smelly toiletries when she has rosacea. That Iceland shop will make her poorly again, it will either aggravate the internal bruising from her trapped wind or her set her gall stones off again 😏. She will be exhausted after working so hard today

“Here comes the Mumbalutions” 😐. Apparently she has been gardening! God knows where as that front garden looks like it needs a good tidy. Can see where Enema gets her green fingers from 😆

• Haha
Excited to be working with poundstretcher 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t understand how she can use all the cheap smelly toiletries when she has rosacea. That Iceland shop will make her poorly again, it will either aggravate the internal bruising from her trapped wind or her set her gall stones off again 😏. She will be exhausted after working so hard today

“Here comes the Mumbalutions” 😐. Apparently she has been gardening! God knows where as that front garden looks like it needs a good tidy. Can see where Enema gets her green fingers from 😆
This has made me laugh out loud !!

She’s got nothing better to do and it’s right up here alley , pink plastic shite

And supplementing her sugar overloaded diet with some healthy wholesome frozen food from Iceland🤣🤣
I can not remember the last time I went into Iceland’s, did you all see the shite she bought from there omg, I wouldn’t feed my next door neighbours cat with that shite! Over processed tit, abit like gousto! Not fresh, not locally sourced, not farm fresh!!!!!!!! Support local farmers, local village or town butchers & greengrocers instead of multi million pound company like Gousto! What is wrong with her sheep ffs!! Please Emma stop promoting tit businesses, you are a small business help them ffs

I can not remember the last time I went into Iceland’s, did you all see the shite she bought from there omg, I wouldn’t feed my next door neighbours cat with that shite! Over processed tit, abit like gousto! Not fresh, not locally sourced, not farm fresh!!!!!!!! Support local farmers, local village or town butchers & greengrocers instead of multi million pound company like Gousto! What is wrong with her sheep ffs!! Please Emma stop promoting tit businesses, you are a small business help them ffs
I did see it all, I could not believe the amount of processed shite - disgusting !! And even if you are buying and eating that shite I’d be embarrassed to parade it on Instagram !! The woman is a total loon