Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think enemas brother managed to get anything belonging to their mum? All I hear is “this was mumbles” and “that belonged to mumbles”. I reckon she cleared the place out before he even had a chance to grab anything!

I haven’t been on here for soooo long but is anybody else done with the garden & allotment bull? Going out for lunch with daddykins, going shopping, buying more tat for the cooottttarrrggggeee. I literally can’t put this anger into words, she’s the most infuriating woman on the bloody planet

Reactions: 3
I haven’t been on here for soooo long but is anybody else done with the garden & allotment bull? Going out for lunch with daddykins, going shopping, buying more tat for the cooottttarrrggggeee. I literally can’t put this anger into words, she’s the most infuriating woman on the bloody planet
absolutely! Now mumbles has gone and all the money is gone it’s daddykins turn to be fleeced!

came on to say wtf are those shorts?! How old are you Emma fifteen? A good gust of wind and the lottie folk will see a whole lot of compost they don’t want too!

Reactions: 2
Seriously Emma. Off out to shops and garden centres with more of your lovely friends, you’ve know for absolute ages!

---
Seriously Emma. Off out to shops and garden centres with more of your lovely friends, you’ve know for absolute ages!

I think those friends only exist in you head Ems!

Oh dear oh dear 😳 so now the lottie is going to be a pink palace 🤢 im not sure a pink shed and all that tat is going to go down well with the allotment crew 😳

Reactions: 3
I am so done with her bullshit! I’ve just had a hip replacement at the age of 47 & it’s gone wrong so now I’m sat here on full rest for 6 weeks!!! I’m very lucky I can work from home but I just don’t get why or how people can go out 3-4 times a week & spend money on crap when that person doesn’t work!!! But also have everybody feel sorry for them so they get free gifts! Is it just me or is she a vile person? Living off the back of trauma ie Craig’s mum passing & mumbles passing!! What a disgusting woman she is. Everybody is going through hell, personally I am but I don’t put it on my social media, it’s private, she’s in it for the likes & the presssssssssssiessssss! Disgraceful Emma you should be ashamed, I bet your son & daughter in law are

I am so done with her bullshit! I’ve just had a hip replacement at the age of 47 & it’s gone wrong so now I’m sat here on full rest for 6 weeks!!! I’m very lucky I can work from home but I just don’t get why or how people can go out 3-4 times a week & spend money on crap when that person doesn’t work!!! But also have everybody feel sorry for them so they get free gifts! Is it just me or is she a vile person? Living off the back of trauma ie Craig’s mum passing & mumbles passing!! What a disgusting woman she is. Everybody is going through hell, personally I am but I don’t put it on my social media, it’s private, she’s in it for the likes & the presssssssssssiessssss! Disgraceful Emma you should be ashamed, I bet your son & daughter in law are
I hope you feel better soon. It’s awful when you are on enforced rest and you can’t do what you would usually. She is disgraceful. What I’ve been wondering is this, Craig keeps dropping little loads of pea shingle each day, is he deliberately leaving some on his lorry when making deliveries? If so he’s short changing customers to give to enema! There’s no way they are buying little loads like that each day. Just a thought?

I wish I could not work and live the life of lady muck!

Have I missed something? Why is she pretending to be walking around on a stick, is it another sympathy thing, is she wanting sympathy parceeellllllllsssss

Have I missed something? Why is she pretending to be walking around on a stick, is it another sympathy thing, is she wanting sympathy parceeellllllllsssss
She pulled a muscle 🙄

Can one of her family tell her the reason she gets so many white feathers is because she feeds the birds, the bigger ones fight the little ones hence so many 😳🙄.

Did I just see right in that shopping haul ?
Strawberries,carrots,lettuce & potato's?

When she has a bloody allotment full 🤣🙄 why bother growing your own if your just going to buy it

Did I just see right in that shopping haul ?
Strawberries,carrots,lettuce & potato's?

When she has a bloody allotment full 🤣🙄 why bother growing your own if your just going to buy it
Because she has a shopping addiction! Just wait for all the Christmas tat she will be buying! 😂
---
She pulled a muscle 🙄

Can one of her family tell her the reason she gets so many white feathers is because she feeds the birds, the bigger ones fight the little ones hence so many 😳🙄.
absolutely this! Birds = feathers you silly moose! 😂

Reactions: 1
Gawd she’s thick - apricot & ananas jam - is not apricot and banana 😂 - has she never seen the labelling on a pineapple? Then says she couldn’t taste the banana 🙄

How does she think people working 9-5 cope??? And get all the normal household and Christmas chores done? Its so BORING now hearing about how everyone keeps telling her to slow down 😴 she’ll come to a stop if she does much less

Omg all that charity shop tat again. Because it was 4.for £2 quid. You don't need it. And sat laughing at hersel.. why???

It’s the over £100 ice skates for £8 that she’s just going to destroy for a Christmas decoration that got to me, someone who would use them would have been over the moon .

So tight she had to make sure she gets 4 items, hasn’t she thought to say ‘ it’s fine, I’ll just take this one and you keep the rest ‘

And today stones from the beach.. ffs leave them there. That China cabinet does not need stones. Even if they are pink .. 🤦‍♀️

I haven’t been watching for a while but ffs, more charity shop shite, more plastic shite from home bargains etc, it’s ok emma we have eyes so we can go look in home bargains for the cheap shite, we don’t need a video every time. She must be getting desperate for money now as she’s advertising her shite shop on her page, just so people can buy her over priced, machined rubbish. Whilst the rest of us go & work a full time job, have emotional issues & on top of that try to run a business!!!