Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who here has planted a sunflower seed and is checking each day to see if it’s grown and sending a million updates to Emma! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Buying buying buying again!!!!!!! After her time off of Instagram but only a couple of sad parceeeeelllllls arrive so she back on it!

Reactions: 1
Any one seen any updates?
I’ve not noticed any. I’m sure we’ll get one soon. Either the “thank you for all your messages but I can’t reply yet, I just don’t feel up to it” message or the “embarrassed, awkward” hello I don’t know what to say video. Either way totally predictable 🥱

I’ve not noticed any. I’m sure we’ll get one soon. Either the “thank you for all your messages but I can’t reply yet, I just don’t feel up to it” message or the “embarrassed, awkward” hello I don’t know what to say video. Either way totally predictable 🥱
Couldn’t have put it better myself. She is so predictable, I wouldn’t want to share every aspect of my life on social media, it’s sad I think. But then she is very insecure

When you are back , #ad properly as I’ve got a fair few screen shots of the pound stretcher stuff that you haven’t marked as an ad. Get it right or I’ll send them into the Asa.

When you are back , #ad properly as I’ve got a fair few screen shots of the pound stretcher stuff that you haven’t marked as an ad. Get it right or I’ll send them into the Asa.
Really? I hadn’t noticed that! So sly of her. Promoting plastic tat and not even doing it correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s back! If I had lost my mum I would never be able to function let alone do Instagram reals, I am disgusted I’m deleting I can’t be dealing with it anymore. My family are my life, they aren’t a money making scheme, enjoy the flowers, cards etc! Those people that are sending you stuff what a mention so they can sell more, they don’t care about you. Sorry I know it’s rather harsh but it’s true

She’s back! If I had lost my mum I would never be able to function let alone do Instagram reals, I am disgusted I’m deleting I can’t be dealing with it anymore. My family are my life, they aren’t a money making scheme, enjoy the flowers, cards etc! Those people that are sending you stuff what a mention so they can sell more, they don’t care about you. Sorry I know it’s rather harsh but it’s true
Totally agree!

I know I said I would delete her, I did for abit then started following her again, but now I know why I deleted her, am I in a complete judgmental witch or am I just a realist? I’m awaiting 2 major operations, 1 of which will put me on crutches for 4 months & my consultant isn’t sure whether he can do the next operation even though I need it but we shall see. I’m lucky as I work for the NHS & can work from home (I’m just a GP’s receptionist) I literally hoping I can go into hospital 1 day come home & work remotely the day after. But this whole thing with her, I don’t get it, I really don’t. Can you imagine her working for a living & having to explain to her employer why she’s off again. Hubby can’t be on that much money ffs! I’m on minimum wage (nhs lol) my other half is on good money as he’s a groundworker, but I just don’t get it

Oh & to add onto my moan, people are worried about paying energy bills & she’s flaunting the fact that she’s buying an over priced greenhouse & worried about where the hot tub is going to go!! I’m not jealous at all, I just don’t like to flaunt what I have & especially in these times

Last edited:
I know I said I would delete her, I did for abit then started following her again, but now I know why I deleted her, am I in a complete judgmental witch or am I just a realist? I’m awaiting 2 major operations, 1 of which will put me on crutches for 4 months & my consultant isn’t sure whether he can do the next operation even though I need it but we shall see. I’m lucky as I work for the NHS & can work from home (I’m just a GP’s receptionist) I literally hoping I can go into hospital 1 day come home & work remotely the day after. But this whole thing with her, I don’t get it, I really don’t. Can you imagine her working for a living & having to explain to her employer why she’s off again. Hubby can’t be on that much money ffs! I’m on minimum wage (nhs lol) my other half is on good money as he’s a groundworker, but I just don’t get it

Oh & to add onto my moan, people are worried about paying energy bills & she’s flaunting the fact that she’s buying an over priced greenhouse & worried about where the hot tub is going to go!! I’m not jealous at all, I just don’t like to flaunt what I have & especially in these times
She’s ridiculous isn’t she! Moans on about the pain from her gall bladder whilst shovelling fatty crap down her neck, says she needs to rest but still promotes the felt tit her machine sews for her. She has done nothing but spend money lately buying and ordering yet more crap to fill the cottage, this week she got a massive M&S shop delivered and added a velvetiser to her order as she’s wanted one for ages 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would think she’s spending their inheritance as they’ve both lost their mothers lately. She is lazy and dramatic and so out of touch with the real world, which annoys the life out of me but I still watch her!
Hope your ops go well. Your job must not be an easy one, but it’s more worthwhile than flogging naff felt tit online

She’s ridiculous isn’t she! Moans on about the pain from her gall bladder whilst shovelling fatty crap down her neck, says she needs to rest but still promotes the felt tit her machine sews for her. She has done nothing but spend money lately buying and ordering yet more crap to fill the cottage, this week she got a massive M&S shop delivered and added a velvetiser to her order as she’s wanted one for ages 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would think she’s spending their inheritance as they’ve both lost their mothers lately. She is lazy and dramatic and so out of touch with the real world, which annoys the life out of me but I still watch her!
Hope your ops go well. Your job must not be an easy one, but it’s more worthwhile than flogging naff felt tit online
I have noticed she’s started her Christmas decorations begging list!!!

Omg I’m actually disgusted right know. Spend spend spend, buy this, buy that, she literally is not in the real world at all. I’m tightening the belt like all of us, Ive just bought a new car & I’m worried about putting the fuel in it to get to work, but if I didn’t buy a 4x4 I could not get out of my road in the bad weather let alone the village!! I just don’t think people need to shout & scream about money right now. I’m 1 of the lucky 1’s with a wood burner but on the flip side I’m very unlucky because I have electric storage heaters, we are saving to have oil central heating put in, we have no gas in our village, we have a septic tank for waste, we are that far behind. Omg it’s not like living in the cooottttaaaggggggggeeeee on a main road with shops, takes aways & pubs! We have no street lights, no shops, no nothing lol, that’s what an actual village is & should be Emma