Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AC3A1DDC-94D5-4611-88D9-1B5F434D739B.png

Well that’s a shocker! That’s not ever happened before has it, she’s raked all the money in and is now taking a few days off to spend it

They totally are!

I see that the marvellous greenhouse has become yet another place to store clutter!
Yes but at least it will have prettifications and then she can lob all her crap in and then start ramming her potting shed full of tat

I’ve just watched the story about the potting shed & the bad back, I did have to laugh with the fake faces when she was getting up & down, then she forgets to do it a couple of times she’s so predictable. Now can I ask a question? Why is it when she has orders to do & people have paid for their pieces of machine made tat, is she out in her garden doing whatever it is they are doing, instead of setting her machine up to do the orders? Also why on earth do we have to know every inch of her life, that peg rail will go there, that shelf will go there, I’m having a bath, the coal bunker is there!!!!!! We don’t care princess Emma we really don’t, get a job & do something with your life ffs, your an embarrassment woman

Reactions: 1
So the old pattern continues. She opens the shop with a big fuss and two days later she’s poorly! The sheeples will be waiting a long time for their orders. True to form as always.

Reactions: 4
So the old pattern continues. She opens the shop with a big fuss and two days later she’s poorly! The sheeples will be waiting a long time for their orders. True to form as always.
In between bouts of agony from her back she has managed to do a bit of online shopping though and keep us all up to date with the garden. She’s battled through the pain in order to spend her takings. She might get around to some stitching eventually

Reactions: 2
At this point her garden and cottage are like a scrapyard. It’s ridiculous! The husband and family enabling her “illnesses” and constant shopping is madness

Her back is too ‘poorly’ to sew her orders but ok to put a shed together!

you are right her family, especially Craig are totally enabling her

At this point her garden and cottage are like a scrapyard. It’s ridiculous! The husband and family enabling her “illnesses” and constant shopping is madness

More undeclared own brand ads on her stories last night, promoting the shite she makes in her shop. Even a link to take you straight there. I wonder if she has permission to advertise those pink heart cups as EB! Apparently EB workers have them 🤦🏻‍♀️

More undeclared own brand ads on her stories last night, promoting the shite she makes in her shop. Even a link to take you straight there. I wonder if she has permission to advertise those pink heart cups as EB! Apparently EB workers have them 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was thinking the same you know, also the Disney characters!! I don’t know how she gets away with it I really don’t. But then if you have no imagination like her you have to copy.
Now can somebody please explain to me why we have to know what shite food she has bought from Tesco? I don’t care what processed shite you eat Emma. Only 5 mins late to pick up Lola from the groomers! I would have charged her, if everybody was 5 minutes late over the day it mounts up. She has no consideration about anybody but herself & the pink plastic tacky cotttaaarrrgggeeeeeere in the villlllarrrrrrggggeeeeee.
I will say it again I don’t know why I still watch her or flick through her stories, I think I’m obsessed with just how pathetic she is.

I was thinking the same you know, also the Disney characters!! I don’t know how she gets away with it I really don’t. But then if you have no imagination like her you have to copy.
Now can somebody please explain to me why we have to know what shite food she has bought from Tesco? I don’t care what processed shite you eat Emma. Only 5 mins late to pick up Lola from the groomers! I would have charged her, if everybody was 5 minutes late over the day it mounts up. She has no consideration about anybody but herself & the pink plastic tacky cotttaaarrrgggeeeeeere in the villlllarrrrrrggggeeeeee.
I will say it again I don’t know why I still watch her or flick through her stories, I think I’m obsessed with just how pathetic she is.
Tesco haul! Then she spends more on Ocado. All that crap for Craig’s dinners. He’s a heart attack waiting to happen. I’m the same…she irritates me with her selfish wasteful ways and the way the family pander to her makes me so p*issed off, yet still I watch. 😂
---

And that bloody potting shed! How impractical is that. Floral oilcloth floor, white paintwork and white net curtains! I’m sure they only returfed that garden last summer, look at the state of the lawn.

Reactions: 3
£72 on the Ocado shop!!!! I think there are 3 dinners there the rest is crap, processed shite, no wonder she’s always so say ‘I’ll’ omg woman get a job, have some self worth, do something with your life & feel like you are contributing surely ffs

I totally agree with you both. She is such a mess but I’m compelled to watch! Every time I see the garden it looks more cluttered. It’s becoming a extension of her horders house!

I dread t o think how much of her mums money she has spent on the sheds and greenhouse, not to mention all the broken pots she keeps buying! But mumbles keeps “telling “ her to just buy it!😂

Do you notice how daddykins gets mentioned all the time now? Barely a mention when mumbles was alive but now he’s always talked about! Topping up that inheritance Ems?

I thought exactly the same
Totally agree, didn’t she go see daddykins once a month back in the day & hardly mentioned him, now she’s going over to his 3 times a week & taking cuttings from his garden & he’s going to the cotttaaarrrrrgggeeeee, he’s so proud of her garden now she’s ransacked his house of his tat & it’s in her garden!! I literally still can not believe she hasn’t got herself a job, if I didn’t work my mum & dad would not be proud of me because I was raised to work hard & reap the rewards, I’m 47 have 2 children & 1 grandchild, my kids both have the same work ethic as me. I couldn’t not work, we have a lovely home in the countryside, a lovely car & we live our life, go out for meals & drinks every week, go on amazing holidays & enjoy life! I’m not trying to show off but as far as I’m concerned if you want things in life you have to earn it. People I associate myself with are the same, work hard & play hard, enjoy life

Totally agree, didn’t she go see daddykins once a month back in the day & hardly mentioned him, now she’s going over to his 3 times a week & taking cuttings from his garden & he’s going to the cotttaaarrrrrgggeeeee, he’s so proud of her garden now she’s ransacked his house of his tat & it’s in her garden!! I literally still can not believe she hasn’t got herself a job, if I didn’t work my mum & dad would not be proud of me because I was raised to work hard & reap the rewards, I’m 47 have 2 children & 1 grandchild, my kids both have the same work ethic as me. I couldn’t not work, we have a lovely home in the countryside, a lovely car & we live our life, go out for meals & drinks every week, go on amazing holidays & enjoy life! I’m not trying to show off but as far as I’m concerned if you want things in life you have to earn it. People I associate myself with are the same, work hard & play hard, enjoy life
Enema doesn’t have to though, she “stitches” at home on an evening and spends the day gardening in her scrap yard and traipsing round home bargains and garden centres spending her inheritance. Craig enables his princess to live this life. She’s like a spoilt child.

So daddykins is the flavour of the month, so he must have money surely? My mother in law passed November last year, first Mother’s Day without her! Yes it’s hard but it’s life, it hurts, it hurts real bad, we won’t go do a home bargains shop, we won’t do a reel saying woo is me, we won’t do social media blah blah blah, disgusting how Emma plays the victim, shocking