Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Omg woman put down the phone & enjoy the holiday with you’re husband, nobody cares about what tat you buy. Also take your shoes off when walking around somebody else’s home ffs. So disrespectful & tidy up, it’s a shit tip
I was wondering how much Yorkshire tat she’d find to take back to her cotaaarge full of tat!! Also isn’t it weird that there having a day on their own so Craig can go fishing and she can do her own thing?? Weird!

Reactions: 2

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Actually yes what are these clips used for anyone know?

People use them in planners. There’s quite a big bullet journaling community out there. But her stuff is so over priced. You can buy ones the same as hers at 1/3 of the price and better quality on other Etsy shops.

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
She’s driving me mad with the constant scrounging and then “oh look at these you really didn’t have to do this” crap!
And the people that keep sending her it all! I'd rather give my money to charity if I felt the need, she clearly doesn't need anymore parcellllllsssss.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Oh yes Fred Elliot !! Yes the shoulder raising thing really bugs me too but then again there’s not much about her that doesn’t bug me,I can’t help watching her though, it’s compulsive viewing for some reason

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Why does she feel the need to share every single detail of her life with 12,000 people she doesn’t know ??! The over sharing this weekend has just gone into complete over drive , it’s just too much !! Her husband of mum needs to tell her to stop, it’s just not normal at all or right

And she’s also in full overdrive with buying stuff all the time !! She doesn’t go anywhere so why does she need 3 new jumpers every week ?!

longstaff

Think the embroidery machine investment has paid for itself a few times over by now . I’m sure people think she does the clips etc by a normal machine instead of programming it and letting it do the majority of the work .

anyone remember when she was forever in cahoots with Purkilicious?
Aah yes “Purki” “Fluff” “Fluffster”😂. Obviously not enough money to be made there so she’s now turned her attention to other collaborations.
Poor Enema doesn’t have enough time in the day to get everything done! The poor love is working her fingers to the bone “sewing” all those new clips, she’s even getting up early at 8.30, rather than her usual 10 am and still doesn’t have enough time! She will be exhausted and poorly again if she doesn’t take it easy 😏

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
This is giving me major anxiety, her whole house gives me major anxiety, what is wrong with the woman for crying out loud, I’m disgusted with this woman. Then going shopping again!!!! Oh I’m tired today!!!!! Omg I can’t cope with it anymore
Living in that house would be like living in a WI jumble sale! Stuff is just piled up everywhere. It would drive me totally crazy!

longstaff

48 my backside !!! Either she’s telling a big lie or she’s had a VERY hard paper round but I doubt that very much as we know how privileged are Enema is. Must be all the shite she eats not doing her wrinkles any good
The cheap shite face masks won’t help either

• Haha

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
No I don’t think he is. To be honest I don’t think they all get on. You never see him there or even eviddence he’s been there. I think she’s too much of a pampered princess to be much of a mum. I could be wrong but I think she thinks more of that stinky dog than she does Craig or her son.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
She don’t normally like Viennese “swirls” but mumbalutions brought these ones and they are so delisssshhh and Shes gonna eat them all while she’s sewing even though she’ll get belly ache. She can’t find em near her though as she lives in a tiny village full of cute cottaaagggeeessss (looks longingly at the box then into the camera silently pleading with her followers for parcelllss, even though she won’t open them for days as she’s sooo busy and then amid her squeals of delight she’ll tell them what naughty darlins they all are) She’s so excited to destroy Craig’s family heirloom and paint it pink and add fake flowers and nutcrackers and gonks. It will look sooooooo pretty and she’ll do a reel so she can instruct people on how to ransack their treasured family pieces. Anyway she’s sooooo cold not even her cosieeeesss are warming her up so she’s gonna have a nice soak in the barrrth and use the last of her #gifted bathbombs and facemarrrssskss, (said in a sad voice with a sigh to camera) then tomorrow she can wonder why she is in agony with the rosacea on her face. She’s so tirreeedd, so tireeed, she’s gonna have a lay in tomorrow and stop in bed till dinner time as she’s had such a busy week as she was at work for one whole afternoon. 🌸🌺🌷🍬🍡🍭🍰🎀

As you can tell she’s irritated the shit out of me after I’ve watched her story tonight 😂
She is just the most irritating person like ever!!!

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Ffs. Who in their right mi d pinks up a shed? What a absurd waste of money. Plastic tat on top of her freezer and workspace. Honestly what next? Pink spray painted flower pots? Oh wait. ........

• Haha

longstaff

So the moral of the story is, buy cheap buy twice! Or in Emma’s world, glue that tacky shite back together, complain to the seller & get another 1, so 2 for 1 ffs Emma you do buy some shite
She regularly gets a replacement item sent and usually ends up with 2. Remember the pink seat in the summer!

I mean isn’t it just hideous! She paid £45 for it though - not exactly cheap!! It still amazes me that her selling a few bits of tat affords her this lifestyle of just being able to but stuff all the time
It’s awful isn’t it. She must have a problem as she continually buys crap. That cottaaaagggeee must be stuffed to bursting point.
I’m hoping she cuts her fringe again n has to bring out her beautiful pink bow headband to hide it 😂

• Haha

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!!! Sheep stop falling for the woe is me woe is me. She can afford to buy this tat herself, you don’t need to buy it for her you know. Remember how much you sheep buy her tat that her machine makes for!!! Come on people stop being so stupid to think she cares about you all
Ridiculous isn’t it !! See her and mumbles off out to no doubt by more tat - she puts it on her stories like it’s a one off - love you go out buying tat every day !!

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
You'd think she was an only child, but she's actually got a brother!
Yes she never talks about seeing friends, never has her son and daughter inlaw over for dinner or gets invited over to theirs.
Im sure we would hear about if she did.
I stopped watching her stories a while ago and now I've unfollowed her, she literally made my skin crawl with those disgusting gulping noises she makes, constantly scratching and clearing her throat just made me shudder.
Yeh I find it odd that she hardly ever talks about her son and daughter in law or sees them, like you said I’m sure she would mention it a 100 times over if she did. They’re also probably sick of her incessant gulping and scratching and collecting of pink plastic tat. What I don’t understand is why she thinks her garden is so amazing - it’s a mess and full of shite like the rest of her house. The garden tours and talking to the the birds are just ridiculous(maybe the birds are her only real life friends)

• Haha