Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

longstaff

Omg! Jesus bloody Christ, what a tacky mess!! It’s candy lane on a budget…b&m, “poundstretchers” and home bargains. Has she tagged them all in it? I couldn’t watch to the end as after the first few seconds I wanted to punch her face in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
And does she think we are stupid ?! Oh no-one has mentioned anything about my itching and scratching , I just noticed , yeh whatever Emma love, of course you’ve not been on here reading all these comments
She’s so self absorbed that she must love there’s a thread on here about her. Well just got the record Enema we think your gulping a pink puke palace are gross!

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Birdies. 😳

having to go to her mum’s because she couldn’t trust herself not to oversleep, grow the hell up woman
Isn’t she just so pathetic! And she’s bought more sandals - how many pairs of sandals does she need ? She has as many pairs of sandals as pink plastic tat

nesmar

I have also wondered like many how crusty and disgusting that dressing gown and her “cosies” must be?! I can’t believe she even cooks in it! I wonder does she then go to bed in the same stinky crusty PJ’s?!

And yes the amount of plastic tat she has been buying and filling the house and garden with lately - why does her husband not tell her to stop?! And why does she think her garden looks nice ?? Somebody needs tell her !!

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Gees she’s driving me insane! It’s not just the gulping and girly giggling but the constant Gustos and buying of plastic tat. All of it will end up on land fill!
Do you notice whenever she buys anything online it is always smashed or broken so she gets a refund but keeps the object? 🙁😬

Omg woman put down the phone & enjoy the holiday with you’re husband, nobody cares about what tat you buy. Also take your shoes off when walking around somebody else’s home ffs. So disrespectful & tidy up, it’s a shit tip

longstaff

She luffffs the parcells sooo much, thank you Darlin and is so excited about them. But…..she always has stuff she has to get done before opening them, it’s usually hours later when she gets round to it. Why do that!!!! Why not just film herself opening them , why show us and the senders, that she has the parcels, but actually she can’t be arsed to open them as she has other more important stuff to do. So ungrateful.

Oh n another thing …..why does she have to read the messages out on the cards!!! Surely that’s a personal message meant for her not all of Instagram, makes me cringe every time she does it, especially with the added gulps and sad voice for the words of sympathy and all the oohs and aaahs she adds 🤬 F*ck off Enema

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Totally! I think the parcelllls! Thing is that people see she has lots of followers and send her things to get a mention so they will get more followers. I agree she should give some to a children’s ward. We know she doesn’t because Emma being Emma if she did she would make a big song and dance about it!

I’m beginning to wonder if she has a eating disorder? All those cakes and chocolate but she never puts on any weight. Just a thought. 🤔

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
I’ve not watched since this morning as I’ve been at work. Can’t believe she’s not ordered stock before opening her shop, but then again, she doesn’t need to as people pay up front n are prepared to wait and wait then send her parcells when they she is exhausted then another gift when they actually receive their order!
I haven’t watched them either as I’ve been busy with my real job in the real world and dare say I’m going to be infuriated when I watch them later 🤬🤬🤬 wtf is wrong with people

Just watched it and literally cannot believe she has not ordered stock she needs before opening the shop and taking everybody’s money!! And the stories of woe trying to make everybody feel sorry for her have already started and she’s not even started stitching yet( sorry correction machine has not started yet) Going to try and get myself into a routine and not stitch till all hours , try getting up in the morning like the rest of us Enema and not going shopping every day for tat with mumbles!!!

Last edited:
I know I said I would delete her, I did for abit then started following her again, but now I know why I deleted her, am I in a complete judgmental bitch or am I just a realist? I’m awaiting 2 major operations, 1 of which will put me on crutches for 4 months & my consultant isn’t sure whether he can do the next operation even though I need it but we shall see. I’m lucky as I work for the NHS & can work from home (I’m just a GP’s receptionist) I literally hoping I can go into hospital 1 day come home & work remotely the day after. But this whole thing with her, I don’t get it, I really don’t. Can you imagine her working for a living & having to explain to her employer why she’s off again. Hubby can’t be on that much money ffs! I’m on minimum wage (nhs lol) my other half is on good money as he’s a groundworker, but I just don’t get it

Oh & to add onto my moan, people are worried about paying energy bills & she’s flaunting the fact that she’s buying an over priced greenhouse & worried about where the hot tub is going to go!! I’m not jealous at all, I just don’t like to flaunt what I have & especially in these times

Last edited:

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
And she wouldn't get any happy post and parcellllllsss

I think that is at the bottom of it. She seems like she has always been very spoilt and wants everything she sees! One way to achieve this is to play the poor little woman card. Very manipulative. I agree that she has to give out her address to get all the parcelllllls turn up.

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
My friend thought it was her 60th birthday today 😆 couldn't believe it when I said she wasn't even 50 yet!