Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the little girl shoulder cutey raise that makes me shiver.

she really does think she’s something special, her repeating herself reminds me of that butcher from coronation street, years ago ‘ I say, I say ‘. ( forgot the name )

Reactions: 1
It’s the little girl shoulder cutey raise that makes me shiver.

she really does think she’s something special, her repeating herself reminds me of that butcher from coronation street, years ago ‘ I say, I say ‘. ( forgot the name )
Fred Elliott , he said everything twice.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes Fred Elliot !! Yes the shoulder raising thing really bugs me too but then again there’s not much about her that doesn’t bug me,I can’t help watching her though, it’s compulsive viewing for some reason

Reactions: 2
I have a theory that Craig has a bit on the side. All the constant disappearing from the holiday, off fishing??? Or maybe he’s as sick of her as we are!

I have a theory that Craig has a bit on the side. All the constant disappearing from the holiday, off fishing??? Or maybe he’s as sick of her as we are!
I'll bet he goes dogging, an ex of mine worked in a quarry and he used to tell me all sorts of awful things that the lorry drivers got up to behind their wives backs.

Oh goodness she’s been sent a a box of pink tat by one of her “fans” I love ittttttttt is back !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was I imagining things, before she went on her holiday she said her son was staying at the house to house sit, now she’s back the garden hasn’t been touched & the neighbour has been taking in the parcellllllssssss!! To be a good liar you need a damn good memory, she hasn’t got that it would seem unless I’m wrong! Also a pink bleeping mason jar for 50p did she really need it, ffs she’s a compulsive buyer of crap
There was also mouldy bread in the bread bin and she had to wash it out!

She’ll have to grow her arms so her hands can reach the pockets of that pink cardigan she bought while she was away! Sure the tag said £48. You’ve been robbed Emma as it would be £10 off the market.

Those garden tours are so annoying! She thinks she has the equivalent of Kew Gardens, when in reality it’s a mish mash of plants and pots and random junk draped in solar lights, not forgetting the testicle lights of course

• Haha
Does she realise how much of a twit she sounds 'cuc'
Its a cucumber unless you are repeating numbskull

• Haha
Those garden tours are so annoying! She thinks she has the equivalent of Kew Gardens, when in reality it’s a mish mash of plants and pots and random junk draped in solar lights, not forgetting the testicle lights of course
It’s like a bloody episode of gardeners world , the woman lives on another planet

Hey Emma why don’t you look on google it’s full of so much information, I’m on plants, slips, where to get pink tit tat for the cottage ffs woman, stop being so needy for messages from people. Concentrate on working & spending time with hubby

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey Emma why don’t you look on google it’s full of so much information, I’m on plants, slips, where to get pink tit tat for the cottage ffs woman, stop being so needy for messages from people. Concentrate on working & spending time with hubby
She has Soooooo many messages she hasn’t got around to replying to them all 🤦🏻‍♀️