Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, just maybe, she’s tit at parking?! I know I am! I’d park ridiculously in one of those angled bays as well.

it seems very unfair to me that not only has the most unimaginable tragedy befallen her, but she’s now being speculated about and scrutinised as to whether she was:
drunk because she parked badly
a bad mother because she didn’t hold her sons hand
committed suicide

maybe I’m just naive, but I think it’s awful people are even suggesting suicide. She clearly adored her son, I don’t think any mother would plan to leave their child alone on a boat... And all that aside, why would she take all those bags and stuff for a day out, if that was her intention?

the poor woman, it’s so sad. What a horrible tragedy. I hope they find her
Honesty Naya always had IDGAF attitude, when I saw the video I didn’t except anything less for her hahaha!

Just seen a video of her getting on the boat with a man?
It’s the man showing her how to work the boat, he gets back off. Twitter is full of lies, don’t believe them... people are reaching!

Reactions: 6
I live in North America and it isn't uncommon for people with expensive/big SUVs to park angled so that people can't park next to them and ding their car. It is a dick move but is done. I've seen people park in the middle of the line so they take up two spaces, lol. Gwagon's are expensive so I wouldn't be surprised if that is why she did it. Also, going out to lakes isn't uncommon either, even alone. There are even many suburban communities that have lakes in them.
Thankyou for explaining 💖

Why did they even release the cctv footage? I just don't see the point. It's only making people speculate even more...
To me it just seems like a horrible accident. It's so heartbreaking... I just hope that, if she's dead (which at this point, I'm afraid she is), she didn't suffer too much...

Reactions: 5
Why did they even release the cctv footage? I just don't see the point. It's only making people speculate even more...
To me it just seems like a horrible accident. It's so heartbreaking... I just hope that, if she's dead (which at this point, I'm afraid she is), she didn't suffer too much...
I saw the footage they released of the visibility in the water. It is really murky. What an awful job to do. Something about deep murky water really creeps me out.

Reactions: 10
I am glad they released the footage as they were coming in for a lot of unfair criticism by people that had no idea what their job entailed and how tricky it was.

A few comments from professionals now that she may well never be recovered, which is an unbearable thought for her loved ones.

Reactions: 7
Her son said she went for a swim, it makes me wonder if she fell in or had a seizure, and mistook her splashing for swimming?

Reactions: 1
Is it me or is the pics of her family playing in the lake with other children a bit odd.. they’re all splashing and laughing? Wtf

Reactions: 10
Is it me or is the pics of her family playing in the lake with other children a bit odd.. they’re all splashing and laughing? Wtf
Yeah.... I couldn’t imagine having a desire to go swimming or splashing around in the same lake whilst your family member is still lost underneath it. But who knows their reasons for doing that 🤷🏻‍♀️

I mean the fact they bought children with them etc just find it a bit off. I’m literally updating my
Phone all the time to find out any news!

Reactions: 3
I hate going to twitter and looking for news about this, the amount of teenagers telling the search and rescue people what they're doing wrong is ridiculous.
Telling them to search overnight in dangerous water and to search the land like they haven't thought of that??

I hate going to twitter and looking for news about this, the amount of teenagers telling the search and rescue people what they're doing wrong is ridiculous.
Telling them to search overnight in dangerous water and to search the land like they haven't thought of that??
I saw people passing round a petition to let the public help with the search 🙄 They really haven’t got a clue how difficult these types of recovery missions actually are. Meanwhile these kids are posting pictures of rocks on the beach claiming that they found her.

• Sad
I would guess because it makes them feel closer to her having lost her only days ago? They’re dealing with their grief in their own way

Reactions: 8
I saw that Heather thingy from Glee has also been tweeting the Police asking if she can get a group of volunteers together to help search on foot. Lovely idea but would add an increased risk with a load of untrained people involved.

There’s also a psychic who thinks she is on the east side of the lake under some branches and apparently they keep “seeing” a wheelchair which apparently means she’s trapped by her legs but not dead.

Also this video is doing the rounds

Last edited:
  • Sad
I'm convinced that Twitter is a meeting place for the insane. I only have an account that I use to contact customer services to a company on. It really is a cesspit full of lies and crap.

Reactions: 27
Those photos of her family in the lake are heartbreaking. They want to feel close to her. I know if my son was lost in the water I would want to be near him too.

Reactions: 7
Those photos of her family in the lake are heartbreaking. They want to feel close to her. I know if my son was lost in the water I would want to be near him too.
I agree I felt very instrusive even looking at them. They are a family in grief. Apparently Naya went to the lake several times. Maybe it was her happy place and they wanted to try and feel her presence.

I agree I felt very instrusive even looking at them. They are a family in grief. Apparently Naya went to the lake several times. Maybe it was her happy place and they wanted to try and feel her presence.
They’re hard to look at, I guess they wanted to feel close to Naya and have her know she’s with them. For me, if that was my sister that was missing and my father went for a proper swim like he did, I’d be so angry as one person is potentially dead, why risk another life. I’m sure on Wikipedia people have drown at the dock / shoreline there. It’s just all very heartbreaking for them.

Reactions: 2
They’re all just moronic kids on twitter. If she is found dead (I hope not but it’s likely) they’ll whine and use it for retweets and likes for a while and then they’ll forget about it and move on to the next thing. That’s how it goes on twitter.

I have no doubt they’re doing all they can with what they have

If her body is found would they even be able to ascertain how she died? Like the examples here, seizure her son accidentally kicking her etc. Or would they just put it down to drowning due to how bloated her body would be.
This is all so sad it seemed like she really was really genuinely happy after her sons birth

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm convinced that Twitter is a meeting place for the insane. I only have an account that I use to contact customer services to a company on. It really is a cesspit full of lies and crap.
My account is for the exact same reason. I think Twitter is full of narcissistic assholes.