Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her body is found would they even be able to ascertain how she died? Like the examples here, seizure her son accidentally kicking her etc. Or would they just put it down to drowning due to how bloated her body would be.
This is all so sad it seemed like she really was really genuinely happy after her sons birth
To my knowledge they can find out if the persons cause of death was drowning or not. So even if she did eventually drown there are ways of finding out If that’s the cause of death or not

Desperately hope she’s still alive somehow tho :(

Reactions: 3
To my knowledge they can find out if the persons cause of death was drowning or not. So even if she did eventually drown there are ways of finding out If that’s the cause of death or not

Desperately hope she’s still alive somehow tho :(
I guess if she hit her head on something, there could be signs of trauma etc.

Reactions: 1
Seems like they are clutching at straws - if she was in a cabin, and had managed to get to one, surely she'd have got access to a phone?? Any mother would be desperate to know her son was OK. I think it's more to appease the baying masses of teenagers on Twitter, tbh and stop them forming their own search parties.

Reactions: 6
Is that not a bit weird, that they are checking around the area? Not just in the lake?
I think they’re only doing it to shut the twitter dickheads up. I’m sure they started a petition for the police to search the land because they can’t accept that she has drowned

Reactions: 10
I think they’re only doing it to shut the twitter dickheads up. I’m sure they started a petition for the police to search the land because they can’t accept that she has drowned
Yes it’s for that reason, it’s why they said once again. The twitter fans keep tweeting, petitioning and calling the sheriff office demanding they search the area and houses as fortune tellers etc are saying she’s in a house or by a tree alive.

Reactions: 3
Yes it’s for that reason, it’s why they said once again. The twitter fans keep tweeting, petitioning and calling the sheriff office demanding they search the area and houses as fortune tellers etc are saying she’s in a house or by a tree alive.
People are mad.

Reactions: 6
I've read an account from another family whose relative also drowned in the lake, they mention whirlpools beneath the surface, could be a possible explanation. The lake is sounding more and more like it's not safe to swim in, makes you wonder why it's still being allowed.
From the start of Naya missing articles have said the lake is dangerous to swim in and that a number of people have died in that lake.

Just because the surface is/looks calm, doesn't mean the waters are safe.

I know a good number of stories of good and experienced swimmers dying in waters. Water is very dangerous.

I am certain it was an accident, like so many others.

Why people need crazy theories for everything that happens is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
I find the pictures of her family heartbreaking. They want to be close to her, and also putting on a brave face for the younger family members as i'm guessing they want to be close to the lake if they get news about Naya but also want to be with their family for comfort, and make it all into a bit of a game for the children as they do not need to know the enormity of the situation. Bless them all.

Reactions: 11
I always find the voyeurism around cases like this distasteful.

Everyone on twitter wanting to have their own theories and making it all about them.i hope she is found soon and her family can have privacy and peace

Reactions: 9
Heartbreaking news but I am relieved that she has been found, so that she can be laid to rest properly

Reactions: 7