Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Likely a reach but I saw someone say, what if she and her son were both in the water. When she was lifting him back into the boat, he kicked up and kicked her. Could you imagine?
That could be very likely you know 😳

Do we know if she had the life jacket on at any time? Could it be that she took it off as it got in the way when lifting her son back on to the boat (that's if he was in the water at any time of course)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the cctv of her parking? Seems a little odd, maybe she was under the influence. Heartbreaking.

And she doesn't hold her sons hand on the way to the boats.
that’s a bit of mean comment. Bit like mum shaming

Reactions: 20
that’s a bit of mean comment. Bit like mum shaming
Yeah, not sure what her not holding her son's hand has to do with anything.

I also don't think her parking is suspicious. We have a big SUV and I struggle to park it in an angled space well if no one else is around, lol.

Reactions: 6
Press conference in 1hr and 45 mins, will probably be on twitter again. They’re using Sonar today to find her, I think this may take days though.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I know she’s dead but I still can’t believe it, such a shame.
Some people on Twitter are really reaching with a kidnap theory 🙄

Has anyone seen the cctv of her parking? Seems a little odd, maybe she was under the influence. Heartbreaking.

And she doesn't hold her sons hand on the way to the boats.
my son is 3 and barely holds my hand, and im crap at parking.

This has honestly broken my heart. I was a huge fan of Glee, and her especially. I truly believe it’s an accident; I can’t imagine her taking her own life knowing her baby is on the boat. My son is 3 and asks for me every morning, cries when I am out of his sight... I can’t stop thinking about him alone on a boat waiting for his Mama.

:-(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I hope they recover her body soon. Very sad and i dont think we will ever recover the truth suicide/accident

Watched the press conference. They still haven’t found her but have found promising things on the sonar but so far not her. They’ve have 2 key witnesses from the day who’s information match as to where she was, looks like she was more east and the boat floated north.

They have cadaver dogs who sniff the surface for gas bubbles from the body but so far they haven’t picked up anything, when they do they will send divers down.

There was some talk about draining the lake in a few weeks due to works on the dam which might be helpful to find her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Watched the press conference. They still haven’t found her but have found promising things on the sonar but so far not her. They’ve have 2 key witnesses from the day who’s information match as to where she was, looks like she was more east and the boat floated north.

They have cadaver dogs who sniff the surface for gas bubbles from the body but so far they haven’t picked up anything, when they do they will send divers down.

There was some talk about draining the lake in a few weeks due to works on the dam which might be helpful to find her.
I wonder what they found on the sonar that could be helpful?

I think it’s things that possibly look like a body
Ah I see.

I was looking at updates on twitter but had to stop. I used to love twitter but it is a cesspool of idiots all screaming that the police aren't doing enough, they should be searching land etc. Sure most of them are bots.

Reactions: 10
Ah I see.

I was looking at updates on twitter but had to stop. I used to love twitter but it is a cesspool of idiots all screaming that the police aren't doing enough, they should be searching land etc. Sure most of them are bots.
He’s there and is giving good information. The fans are just making it up.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a rough idea of how long they will keep looking? Days, weeks?
In normal circumstances I've no idea...but because she is in the spotlight, perhaps longer. I know that sounds bad. I think they'll try to do all that they can.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a rough idea of how long they will keep looking? Days, weeks?
They said it could take 5 mins or 5 days they just don’t know. Previously in another press conference they said around 7-10 days is usually when the body bloats enough to float up so probably around that time line they’ll keep searching.

Wikipedia lists other deaths at the lake and they were found around a week or so after.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ah I see.

I stopped looking too. It was really annoying me how many people were screaming that the divers aren't doing enough etc. Those people are working in such tough conditions, facing danger themselves and knowing the 'best' outcome is finding a young mothers body and these people are sat on their arses at home having a go at them 🙄

Reactions: 26