Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned that the water was really murky and they had difficult conditions so they are having trouble searching, it could take a while to find her

This is so sad. Her poor family.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I've read an account from another family whose relative also drowned in the lake, they mention whirlpools beneath the surface, could be a possible explanation. The lake is sounding more and more like it's not safe to swim in, makes you wonder why it's still being allowed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I stopped looking too. It was really annoying me how many people were screaming that the divers aren't doing enough etc. Those people are working in such tough conditions, facing danger themselves and knowing the 'best' outcome is finding a young mothers body and these people are sat on their arses at home having a go at them 🙄
Exactly these twattish keyboard warriors arent volunteering for their local lifeboat service or giving them any money I bet.

I've read an account from another family whose relative also drowned in the lake, they mention whirlpools beneath the surface, could be a possible explanation. The lake is sounding more and more like it's not safe to swim in, makes you wonder why it's still being allowed.
I've read there's also trees and other debris in it that you could get caught in.

Reactions: 2
The police said that area of water was calm but full of trees and debris due to it being a man made lake. I don’t think we’ll ever know what happened.

• Sad
Why did she park so weird. She drives in, is in line with the white markers and then she moves forward and then reverses on an angle. A bit weird. Couldn’t imagine taking my son out there alone but I am terrified of water so I wouldn’t be there in the first place. I hope her son is ok and her family get some answers 😭

Why did she park so weird. She drives in, is in line with the white markers and then she moves forward and then reverses on an angle. A bit weird. Couldn’t imagine taking my son out there alone but I am terrified of water so I wouldn’t be there in the first place. I hope her son is ok and her family get some answers 😭
I live in North America and it isn't uncommon for people with expensive/big SUVs to park angled so that people can't park next to them and ding their car. It is a dick move but is done. I've seen people park in the middle of the line so they take up two spaces, lol. Gwagon's are expensive so I wouldn't be surprised if that is why she did it. Also, going out to lakes isn't uncommon either, even alone. There are even many suburban communities that have lakes in them.

Reactions: 10
Maybe, just maybe, she’s tit at parking?! I know I am! I’d park ridiculously in one of those angled bays as well.

it seems very unfair to me that not only has the most unimaginable tragedy befallen her, but she’s now being speculated about and scrutinised as to whether she was:
drunk because she parked badly
a bad mother because she didn’t hold her sons hand
committed suicide

maybe I’m just naive, but I think it’s awful people are even suggesting suicide. She clearly adored her son, I don’t think any mother would plan to leave their child alone on a boat... And all that aside, why would she take all those bags and stuff for a day out, if that was her intention?

the poor woman, it’s so sad. What a horrible tragedy. I hope they find her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe, just maybe, she’s tit at parking?! I know I am! I’d park ridiculously in one of those angled bays as well.

it seems very unfair to me that not only has the most unimaginable tragedy befallen her, but she’s now being speculated about and scrutinised as to whether she was:
committed suicide

maybe I’m just naive, but I think it’s awful people are even suggesting suicide. She clearly adored her son, I don’t think any mother would plan to leave their child alone on a boat... And all that aside, why would she take all those bags and stuff for a day out, if that was her intention?

Yes, i don't think she was drunk and I don't think it was a suicide. I think it was an awful accident

Reactions: 6
maybe I’m just naive, but I think it’s awful people are even suggesting suicide. The poor woman. She clearly adored her son. I don’t think any mother would plan to leave their child alone on a boat... And all that aside, why would she take all those bags and stuff for a day out, if that was her intention?
Agreed. It’s crazy people are suggesting that. If you look at her the relationship she had with her son, there’s no way she would put him through that.

The hand holding comment is ridiculous.

In regards to the parking, I’ve seen many 4x4s park in all kinds of odd ways in car parks, so how she parked really is not that unusual.

It’s pretty clear what happened was an tragic accident and thank goodness nothing happened to her son while he was out there for so long alone - it makes me think of my inquisitive nephew who is a climber. Thinking of what happened to Naya and what her son must have gone through breaks my heart.

Reactions: 4

committed suicide

oh the conspiricy theories are getting crazier, got them mentioning Epstein etc now
to me its just a tragic accident

• Wow
Twitter. Didnt read any comments cos its twitter 😂
Theres other videos of the Man leaving, the tin hat brigade are using 1 thats edited. So they can continue the kidnap etc theories
I'm sure Josey wouldve been asked if anyone else was on board

Theres other videos of the Man leaving, the tin hat brigade are using 1 thats edited. So they can continue the kidnap etc theories
I'm sure Josey wouldve been asked if anyone else was on board
I read a comment where someone said she may have drugged him because how could a scared child fall asleep. Did it not cross their minds he may have cried himself to sleep? People don't seem to use critical thinking.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I read a comment where someone said she may have drugged him because how could a scared child fall asleep. Did it not cross their minds he may have cried himself to sleep? People don't seem to use critical thinking.
Poor baby, just breaks my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Half of the people on Twitter making up these ridiculous theories are 12 year olds with nothing better to do! But it’s annoying when you’re trying to find any new info and all these bullshit theories are all you can see