Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How very very sad, I’m so glad they have found her. They can now have closure!

Reactions: 2
It was inevitable, but thankfully it is closure for her family. So so sad for that little boy.

Reactions: 3
Poor Naya :( I hope the people who harassed the police and accused them of not doing their job feel silly now.

Reactions: 9
I know how silly this sounds but as soon as I saw that a body has been recovered I broke down crying. Then I saw on TMZ that it's been confirmed to be Naya. I really did hope it would be a positive outcome (I know how daft that is!!) Her poor boy and her family. I'm heartbroken for them and the rest of life she had to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know how silly this sounds but as soon as I saw that a body has been recovered I broke down crying. Then I saw on TMZ that it's been confirmed to be Naya. I really did hope it would be a positive outcome (I know how daft that is!!) Her poor boy and her family. I'm heartbroken for them and the rest of life she had to live.
It’s not silly at all, I’ve cried a lot over Naya and thinking about how scary that would have been for her little son and Naya. No matter what happened to her, accident or suicide it’s a terrible way to die. My heart absolutely breaks for everyone who knows and adores her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It seemed inevitable but it’s still very sad to hear this. Her poor son, I hope he will be able to cope with what happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This latest news is so sad. I'm hoping it's not her as I want her to be alive but at the same time I hope it is her so her family have closure and can lay her to rest. I cant even begin to imagine how upset her 4 year old son is right now. If it is her shes been found on the 7 year anniversary death of cory from glee. I absolutely loved watching naya in glee she was a role model for so many people who watched glee. It's just such a shame this has happened 😔😔 this year is just turning out to be such an awfully sad year 😔

Reactions: 8
Don’t know why but this whole thing sends chills down my spine? I think it’s the thought of her being in the lake all this time. Anyone know what I mean or am I crazy

Reactions: 20
Has anyone confirmed it’s definitely her? I’m so so sad
Not officially. Conference will be held later on today, so will be confirming then who they found. But TMZ and Dailymail are already confirming it is her.

It is most likely is her. So so sad.

Also, the divers/recovery team, etc are absolutely amazing. What a hard job to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15