Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
This is her last picture and this is what someone commented, hoping it’s not true and just a coincidence. I personally think it is. This is so sad
I feel like this is reaching a bit, it’s literally a song about the dad killing the mother then putting her body in the water. I feel like “just the two of us” is literally just a caption because it’s them two 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree with you think it’s just an unfortunate coincidence

Reactions: 41

karmacoma

Chatty Member
I couldn’t see a thread for her - hope this is the right place to post?

She’s missing, presumed dead after her son was found alone on a boat on a lake.

The latest in a series of tragedies from thecast of Glee.

I can’t stop thinking about her poor little boy all alone on the boat...

Really hoping she’ll be found safe, but it isn’t looking good is it lt 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just watched the press conference- to all the heartless assholes on the online news articles comments saying she committed suicide or neglected her son swimming and leaving him on the boat- I hope they take note of her sons account that they were swimming together and she managed to push him back on to the boat to safety but couldn’t save herself. Her last act was saving her son. What a tragedy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm convinced that Twitter is a meeting place for the insane. I only have an account that I use to contact customer services to a company on. It really is a cesspit full of lies and crap.

Reactions: 27

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
If it was suicide, why would she take her son with her? That doesn’t seem logical. He could have drowned or come to some harm while waiting to be found.

That to me indicates it was some sort of accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Chipstiz

Ah I see.

I was looking at updates on twitter but had to stop. I used to love twitter but it is a cesspool of idiots all screaming that the police aren't doing enough, they should be searching land etc. Sure most of them are bots.
I stopped looking too. It was really annoying me how many people were screaming that the divers aren't doing enough etc. Those people are working in such tough conditions, facing danger themselves and knowing the 'best' outcome is finding a young mothers body and these people are sat on their arses at home having a go at them 🙄

Reactions: 26
Maybe, just maybe, she’s shit at parking?! I know I am! I’d park ridiculously in one of those angled bays as well.

it seems very unfair to me that not only has the most unimaginable tragedy befallen her, but she’s now being speculated about and scrutinised as to whether she was:
drunk because she parked badly
a bad mother because she didn’t hold her sons hand
committed suicide

maybe I’m just naive, but I think it’s awful people are even suggesting suicide. She clearly adored her son, I don’t think any mother would plan to leave their child alone on a boat... And all that aside, why would she take all those bags and stuff for a day out, if that was her intention?

the poor woman, it’s so sad. What a horrible tragedy. I hope they find her

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Flossy2019

VIP Member
So attention seeking. I can't stand this show for the cameras.
What is wrong with you. How is it attention seeking. Their friend and their cast member just tragically died. Have some respect. If you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything!!

Reactions: 25

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
But then if she was going to go swimming why leave her son on the boat - could he not go with her? I'm not well versed in lake swimming, would it even have been possible for her to supervise him on the lake or is it too dangerous for a kid that young? They had life vests on the boat so he could've gone with her maybe?
presumably she jumped in the water first to check it was ok, and she planned to get him to follow her, but according to her son, she never surfaced.

Sounds like she was being a responsible mum to me, literally testing the water before he got in. She may have lost her life but by going in first without him, she’s likely saved his.

• Sad
  • Wow

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the cctv of her parking? Seems a little odd, maybe she was under the influence. Heartbreaking.

And she doesn't hold her sons hand on the way to the boats.
my son is 3 and barely holds my hand, and im crap at parking.

This has honestly broken my heart. I was a huge fan of Glee, and her especially. I truly believe it’s an accident; I can’t imagine her taking her own life knowing her baby is on the boat. My son is 3 and asks for me every morning, cries when I am out of his sight... I can’t stop thinking about him alone on a boat waiting for his Mama.

:-(

• Sad

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
To my knowledge they can find out if the persons cause of death was drowning or not. So even if she did eventually drown there are ways of finding out If that’s the cause of death or not

Desperately hope she’s still alive somehow tho :(
I’ve attended a few post-Mortems of people who have drowned. It’s quite easy to tell if they died from drowning, and also how long they were alive/struggling in the water for, due to how much water is in the bladder - I attended my first aged 18 and the bladder was really full - the pathologist turned to me and said “jeez, it must have taken this man a really long time to drown”. He was a suicide victim and the thought of him being in the water for so long during his darkest moments has always stayed with me.

A simple autopsy should easily rule out any foul play in this case. It’s such a tragic scenario, I really do feel for her family and poor child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Luce0331

VIP Member
Don’t know why but this whole thing sends chills down my spine? I think it’s the thought of her being in the lake all this time. Anyone know what I mean or am I crazy

Reactions: 20

Danni_louu

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the cctv of her parking? Seems a little odd, maybe she was under the influence. Heartbreaking.

And she doesn't hold her sons hand on the way to the boats.
that’s a bit of mean comment. Bit like mum shaming

Reactions: 20

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
does that matter? I don’t hold my hands son everywhere lol that doesn’t mean anything
Exactly it’s basically an empty parking lot with barely anybody about could understand if it was busy and there was possibly a lot of cars coming and going. People are just reading into every wee detail which I understand but because of the way she ‘parked her car’ she must have been on drugs or alcohol. My husband is a police officer and he said that’s nothing significant if there’s a vast open space in a car park some people would just park wherever and however they want. I still stand by that it was an accident

Reactions: 19