Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
The whole situation is just heartbreaking, I can't imagine how scared she must have been and how her son must be feeling trying to process it all. I can't stop thinking about it.

I have just picked my sleeping baby up out of his cot for an extra cuddle tonight ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

KINGAA

VIP Member
On Twitter all her friends are writing tributes about how nice and amazing she is.. 💙 not one bad word to say about her
I can’t imagine anyone wanting to bring up the negative things when she has just died but trust me, she was no angel...at all and was very honest about that. She was someone you wouldn’t want to rub up the wrong way.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I know how silly this sounds but as soon as I saw that a body has been recovered I broke down crying. Then I saw on TMZ that it's been confirmed to be Naya. I really did hope it would be a positive outcome (I know how daft that is!!) Her poor boy and her family. I'm heartbroken for them and the rest of life she had to live.
It’s not silly at all, I’ve cried a lot over Naya and thinking about how scary that would have been for her little son and Naya. No matter what happened to her, accident or suicide it’s a terrible way to die. My heart absolutely breaks for everyone who knows and adores her.

• Heart
  • Sad

PeteM

VIP Member
I think the whole press presence and family presence has been "uncomfortable" to watch, if I was being brutally honest. And as for the Glee Cast, I kind of feel the same. Why couldn't this have been done privately? It does feel that it's been done for the media.

I found the social media coverage of Caroline Flack's death equally unsettling... so many public declarations and shared photographs of her. It is a form of validation for some people.

However I equally accept that we all grieve in our own ways and there is no right or wrong. At the end of the day, a young mother has lost her life :cry:
You know what got me about Caroline Flack? Some of those "friends" would bitch about her. I know of a few. Not going to mention names, but their hypocrisy was appalling to see.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I’m so so sad, I loved her in Glee.

I don’t think she’ll be alive sadly, I wonder if her son has told police what happened for them to stop their search as he was wearing a lifejacket and she left hers on the boat.

• Wow

karmacoma

Chatty Member
I think an accident so far, from what I’ve read. Anything can happen if you’re swimming and there’s no other adults about. Even a leg cramp could take you out.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

openbook1

VIP Member
Not a fan of Lea Michele but I feel in this situation she can't win. If she doesn't say something she's a "bitch" and if she does say something it's "how dare she." etc

• Heart

Topaz

Chatty Member
The medications she was taking and the amount she drank wasn't exorbitant but maybe it affected her decision making - no way should she have been driving or out on the water alone with her child...refusing the life jacket, not telling anyone where they were going, all incredibly reckless (maybe impulsive?) decisions.

I'm not condemning her, I feel so sorry for her that she got herself into a needlessly dangerous situation. Her death sounds horrendous, not only fighting for her own life but having no guarantee that her boy would be safe. It reminds me of Peaches Geldof, both women recklessly played with fire but ultimately it was them who paid the price and not their children.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I know how silly this sounds but as soon as I saw that a body has been recovered I broke down crying. Then I saw on TMZ that it's been confirmed to be Naya. I really did hope it would be a positive outcome (I know how daft that is!!) Her poor boy and her family. I'm heartbroken for them and the rest of life she had to live.

• Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I was so shocked to read this this morning - I loved Naya in Glee. I can't believe how much controversy and death has come from that show.

That poor, poor little boy... God knows what he saw or felt, thinking his mummy was going to return - the sad thing is he's not young enough to forget or block this from his memory :( I hope growing up he has support whatever the outcome is. Theory wise (is it macabre to theorise?) I don't think she would have committed suicide, not with her young son there with her. I read on twitter her belongings were nearby (can't remember if it was on the boat or in her car though). I think it was an accident rather than intentional.

But then if she was going to go swimming why leave her son on the boat - could he not go with her? I'm not well versed in lake swimming, would it even have been possible for her to supervise him on the lake or is it too dangerous for a kid that young? They had life vests on the boat so he could've gone with her maybe?

bsh3113

Is it me or is the pics of her family playing in the lake with other children a bit odd.. they’re all splashing and laughing? Wtf
I would guess because it makes them feel closer to her having lost her only days ago? They’re dealing with their grief in their own way

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I think the whole press presence and family presence has been "uncomfortable" to watch, if I was being brutally honest. And as for the Glee Cast, I kind of feel the same. Why couldn't this have been done privately? It does feel that it's been done for the media.

I found the social media coverage of Caroline Flack's death equally unsettling... so many public declarations and shared photographs of her. It is a form of validation for some people.

However I equally accept that we all grieve in our own ways and there is no right or wrong. At the end of the day, a young mother has lost her life :cry:

DisneyDreamer_x

This latest news is so sad. I'm hoping it's not her as I want her to be alive but at the same time I hope it is her so her family have closure and can lay her to rest. I cant even begin to imagine how upset her 4 year old son is right now. If it is her shes been found on the 7 year anniversary death of cory from glee. I absolutely loved watching naya in glee she was a role model for so many people who watched glee. It's just such a shame this has happened 😔😔 this year is just turning out to be such an awfully sad year 😔

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I read a comment where someone said she may have drugged him because how could a scared child fall asleep. Did it not cross their minds he may have cried himself to sleep? People don't seem to use critical thinking.
Poor baby, just breaks my heart

• Sad

Luce0331

VIP Member
I read that her son was asleep when they found him on the boat so hopefully he’d slept for the majority of time alone and wasn’t too distressed

openbook1

VIP Member

Perhaps they can't all get together privately because of Covid? I would assume, being outdoors is the best situation for them. They won't be allowed a proper funeral so this may be the only time they can gather together in person.

Reactions: 7