Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Seems like they are clutching at straws - if she was in a cabin, and had managed to get to one, surely she'd have got access to a phone?? Any mother would be desperate to know her son was OK. I think it's more to appease the baying masses of teenagers on Twitter, tbh and stop them forming their own search parties.

Reactions: 6

KINGAA

VIP Member
I did think it was odd the way she just dumped the car. That poor boy, he must have been so so scared.

A family friend is a child protection officer and they are endlessly frustrated at how parents are left in charge of young children when in effect they are "legal drug addicts":cry: it's a growing problem, and they're really pushing the local NHS primary care trusts for responsible prescribing.
It’s very sad how many people are legal drug addicts and there’s nothing there to help or prevent.

USA is particularly bad for it, look at how many celebs alone die from prescribed drugs they were mixing or shouldn’t of even been taking.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Maybe, just maybe, she’s shit at parking?! I know I am! I’d park ridiculously in one of those angled bays as well.

it seems very unfair to me that not only has the most unimaginable tragedy befallen her, but she’s now being speculated about and scrutinised as to whether she was:
drunk because she parked badly
a bad mother because she didn’t hold her sons hand
committed suicide

maybe I’m just naive, but I think it’s awful people are even suggesting suicide. She clearly adored her son, I don’t think any mother would plan to leave their child alone on a boat... And all that aside, why would she take all those bags and stuff for a day out, if that was her intention?

the poor woman, it’s so sad. What a horrible tragedy. I hope they find her
Honesty Naya always had IDGAF attitude, when I saw the video I didn’t except anything less for her hahaha!

Just seen a video of her getting on the boat with a man?
It’s the man showing her how to work the boat, he gets back off. Twitter is full of lies, don’t believe them... people are reaching!

Tea4u

VIP Member
I can’t sleep. This is so devastating, I can’t stop thinking about her poor son

• Sad

KINGAA

VIP Member
We don’t know her really, she may have been in a bad place... or it could of been an accident and she couldn’t get back in the boat?!

openbook1

VIP Member
Yes it’s for that reason, it’s why they said once again. The twitter fans keep tweeting, petitioning and calling the sheriff office demanding they search the area and houses as fortune tellers etc are saying she’s in a house or by a tree alive.
People are mad.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I live in North America and it isn't uncommon for people with expensive/big SUVs to park angled so that people can't park next to them and ding their car. It is a dick move but is done. I've seen people park in the middle of the line so they take up two spaces, lol. Gwagon's are expensive so I wouldn't be surprised if that is why she did it. Also, going out to lakes isn't uncommon either, even alone. There are even many suburban communities that have lakes in them.
Thankyou for explaining 💖

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Those photos of her family in the lake are heartbreaking. They want to feel close to her. I know if my son was lost in the water I would want to be near him too.
I agree I felt very instrusive even looking at them. They are a family in grief. Apparently Naya went to the lake several times. Maybe it was her happy place and they wanted to try and feel her presence.

Luce0331

VIP Member
I know she’s dead but I still can’t believe it, such a shame.
Some people on Twitter are really reaching with a kidnap theory 🙄

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Its all so sad, im glad her little boy was ok it could have ended up even worse. I read somewhere that the lake is fairly deep so will take some time to search properly. Im still hoping they will find her alive.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Sad to read she had appetite suppressants in her system, not that it contributed to anything other than she was tiny, but still felt under pressure to stay slim.

openbook1

VIP Member
that’s a bit of mean comment. Bit like mum shaming
Yeah, not sure what her not holding her son's hand has to do with anything.

I also don't think her parking is suspicious. We have a big SUV and I struggle to park it in an angled space well if no one else is around, lol.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Witnesses who found him said that her son told them she went swimming and never came back. It seems that he might not of even gone in the water with her.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Its all so sad my youngest son is the same age as hers and my heart breaks for him. I also cried over the message that Tahj Mowry (Tia and Tameras brother) wrote for her they had known each other since they were kids and had gone out on and off with each other over the years. He said he was still in love with her and doubts he will ever love anyone like he did her. Its so sad.
I was hoping they would find her. I do find all of the speculation about suicide and dissecting of her last moments distasteful

• Sad

openbook1

VIP Member
Maybe, just maybe, she’s shit at parking?! I know I am! I’d park ridiculously in one of those angled bays as well.

it seems very unfair to me that not only has the most unimaginable tragedy befallen her, but she’s now being speculated about and scrutinised as to whether she was:
drunk because she parked badly
a bad mother because she didn’t hold her sons hand
committed suicide

maybe I’m just naive, but I think it’s awful people are even suggesting suicide. She clearly adored her son, I don’t think any mother would plan to leave their child alone on a boat... And all that aside, why would she take all those bags and stuff for a day out, if that was her intention?

the poor woman, it’s so sad. What a horrible tragedy. I hope they find her
Yes, i don't think she was drunk and I don't think it was a suicide. I think it was an awful accident

Bstephxx

RIP Naya. I’m so devastated and for her poor little boy as well. I also haven’t stopped crying. I feel so sad.

• Sad