Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Loads of people have drowned at Lake Piru and some have not been found until days later. It’s not as calm as it looks and you’re only supposed to swim in a marked area

Gives me chills thinking of that little boy left alone

Reactions: 12

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
This is just awful.

I really don’t think it’s suicide. It’s surprisingly easy to drown, even in calm waters. She could have gotten stuck on something and not been able to get back up, she could have gone into shock, lots of awful things could have happened.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I’ve just heard this. Apparently the area around that lake is a notorious suicide spot :cry:

I know everyone can be affected by anything but that show does seem like a sort of curse.

NOT that this is anything about her, but Lea Michele should stay quiet on this or she will get tortured on Twitter.. then again, if she doesn’t say anything she will get abused for not speaking up.

• Sad

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I got a funny feeling reading the headlines about this. It seems an odd thing to do to take a small child out on a lake and go swimming........... I instantly thought suicide. Poor little lad, he must have been so scared.

openbook1

VIP Member
Theres other videos of the Man leaving, the tin hat brigade are using 1 thats edited. So they can continue the kidnap etc theories
I'm sure Josey wouldve been asked if anyone else was on board
I read a comment where someone said she may have drugged him because how could a scared child fall asleep. Did it not cross their minds he may have cried himself to sleep? People don't seem to use critical thinking.

• Sad

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I wondered if Naya parked further away because of Cov 19 and maybe got her parking lines mixed up. I know I have done on occasion.
If the conditions are so treacherous and god bless the rescue crews searching for her, then surely the Lake should make the use of life jackets mandatory. Apparently the depths of the lake can change from shallow to deep suddenly.

I was a massive Gleek back in the day and Naya had the most beautiful voice. Truly heartbreaking - her poor little boy.

Reactions: 11

marlaxo

I find the pictures of her family heartbreaking. They want to be close to her, and also putting on a brave face for the younger family members as i'm guessing they want to be close to the lake if they get news about Naya but also want to be with their family for comfort, and make it all into a bit of a game for the children as they do not need to know the enormity of the situation. Bless them all.

Reactions: 11

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I don't know how to link to the actual tweet but on July 3rd she tweeted:
" no matter the year, circumstance, or strifes everyday you're alive is a blessing. make the most of today and every day you are given. tomorrow is not promised"

• Sad
Reactions: 10

openbook1

VIP Member
I think it’s things that possibly look like a body
Ah I see.

I was looking at updates on twitter but had to stop. I used to love twitter but it is a cesspool of idiots all screaming that the police aren't doing enough, they should be searching land etc. Sure most of them are bots.

openbook1

VIP Member
Same and her, I just know she would of been so scared and to think they still haven’t found her is just.......to be honest I’ve barely ate all day I feel sick to my stomach. I felt like this over Caroline Flack just so so so unexpected and tragic. I keep refreshing everything.

I hope her son had no idea about what was going on that maybe she went for a long swim underwater.
Hate to possibly think that she knew she was going to die and her son was alone on the boat which would have made her panic more.

• Sad

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I'm not condemning her, I feel so sorry for her that she got herself into a needlessly dangerous situation. Her death sounds horrendous, not only fighting for her own life but having no guarantee that her boy would be safe. It reminds me of Peaches Geldof, both women recklessly played with fire but ultimately it was them who paid the price and not their children.
But their children are paying the price by growing up without their mothers. Hopefully Naya’s son won’t remember what happened, but he might. One day peaches children will find out how she died and wonder why they weren’t enough to make her stop doing drugs. I’m also not condemning these women but their reckless actions will have long lasting effects on their children.

Bette21

I struggle to park in those spaces that are at an angle. Especially if there is no car either side.
yeah there’s every chance she parked straight cos she assumed that’s how the parking worked, and when she got out and saw the angles she didn’t bother moving it cos the car park was empty. I don’t think it means she was drunk.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I hurt my back earlier this year, my doctor gave me a prescription of one of the drugs she was on and he only gave me 5 pills to take daily that’s all I could have and even then he wasn’t that pleased to put me on them.

They completely knocked me out, I was drowzy for the whole week, I have no idea how she could even drive and function - perhaps that is why she did indeed park like that and could be a factor in how she died. The side effects.
She'd probably built up quite a tolerance if she was taking them constantly.