Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I read the dm article but in the pictures that they included their didn't seem to be any chemsitry of flirting or anything that the paper was alluding to between the pair of them?
Shes said that shes moved into help him with the little boy. The DM will swoop to no depths to insinuate sometbing sleazy

Reactions: 2

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I can’t imagine anyone wanting to bring up the negative things when she has just died but trust me, she was no angel...at all and was very honest about that. She was someone you wouldn’t want to rub up the wrong way.
That's one of the many reasons why I loved her so much. She was honest and never tried to hide her wrong doings.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Absolutely horrific. Imagine that little boy sitting alone on the boat, wondering where his mummy is. 😢
It was said that another person on a boat found him and he was asleep 🥺🥺 it must be hard for him to understand the questions the police have asked he’s only four 😭 I loved her in glee thought she had such a good voice 😍

presumably she jumped in the water first to check it was ok, and she planned to get him to follow her, but according to her son, she never surfaced.

Sounds like she was being a responsible mum to me, literally testing the water before he got in. She may have lost her life but by going in first without him, she’s likely saved his.
Hopefully you are right. But why would she take her life jacket off ?

• Sad

tiddles

Stop arguing with other members
Well aren’t you a hypocrite. Don’t see you calling her family attention seeking when they were doing similar things yesterday. I’m sure the last thing On their minds was getting papped 🤦🏼‍♀️
He poor father jumped into the water in an act of desperation to try and find his daughter. Of course he wasn't attention seeking and its horrible of you to presume he was.

Oh yeah the last thing on their minds was getting papped when thousands of flashes went off behind them and they stood right in the middle of the media circle so the paps could get a clear shot.

Dont be so gullible.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Did her son say he helped her back into the boat I thought the other day he said something different. He is four though so bound to be confused god my heart breaks for him 😰😰😰 and her! She must have been so scared. Victoria justice has put a pic on of Naya and her son cuddling what looks like it could be from that day. Not sure where she would have got that pic from. I’ve always been terrified of water and I couldn’t imagine getting into a lake myself 😰
Her son said she helped him onto the boat then he looked back and she disappeared. I suspect he told them that at the beginning but the police probably thought it was inappropriate to share those details without a body? I don’t know
And that picture is from last year

Belle Amie

VIP Member
If her body is found would they even be able to ascertain how she died? Like the examples here, seizure her son accidentally kicking her etc. Or would they just put it down to drowning due to how bloated her body would be.
This is all so sad it seemed like she really was really genuinely happy after her sons birth

• Sad

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Why did she park so weird. She drives in, is in line with the white markers and then she moves forward and then reverses on an angle. A bit weird. Couldn’t imagine taking my son out there alone but I am terrified of water so I wouldn’t be there in the first place. I hope her son is ok and her family get some answers 😭

KINGAA

VIP Member
They were holding hands in some of the photo's I saw.They def seem to be in a relationship.They are both in serious pain though,I think they are probably clinging to each other for comfort.
I know he’s the father of their son but they weren’t together long before they married / baby / split, and they split because she beat him up and was arrested. It’s weird how he’s being painted as the poor grieving widow, i understand grief is a painful thing and he’ll be sad for his son but I dunno, it’s hard to say without seeming heartless over text.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Stop arguing with other members
He poor father jumped into the water in an act of desperation to try and find his daughter. Of course he wasn't attention seeking and its horrible of you to presume he was.

Oh yeah the last thing on their minds was getting papped when thousands of flashes went off behind them and they stood right in the middle of the media circle so the paps could get a clear shot.

Dont be so gullible.
I didn’t say her father was attention seeking. But that was his way of grieving and if the cast want to show their love the way they did then it’s up to them. It’s the same thing. You can’t say one is attention seeking and the other isn’t.
A woman has just drowned, a family has lost their daughter, a son has lost his mother and all you care about is the cast attention seeking... have some respect🥴

• Wow

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Just re watched some of my fave clips of her in glee. God she was soooo good her voice 😍 and a good dancer. I watched every series and loved her character. When she stole rain on my parade from Rachel 😂

tiddles

Maybe it is their way of paying their respects.. what has it got to do with you anyway. They aren’t going to spend time with her family are they when they don’t know her family. They’re cast members you idiot!!!
What has it got to do with you? We are all allowed to comment. If you can't act like an adult on the internet then ignore comments that you do not agree with. Go away and dry your eyes.

You would think cast members would have the decency to meet her family in private and pay their respects. Not whip up pap interest around the site where she lost her life just to get a set up photo of them holding hands.