Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipstiz

I read the dm article but in the pictures that they included their didn't seem to be any chemsitry of flirting or anything that the paper was alluding to between the pair of them?

Lollypad

VIP Member
Has this been officially confirmed because apart from one gossip page I can’t find anything
I think the LA times is showing a video of police confirming it? Haven’t watched it just saw on twitter. Though I don’t think it’ll change anything, I’m waiting for the press conf.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I stopped looking too. It was really annoying me how many people were screaming that the divers aren't doing enough etc. Those people are working in such tough conditions, facing danger themselves and knowing the 'best' outcome is finding a young mothers body and these people are sat on their arses at home having a go at them 🙄
Exactly these twattish keyboard warriors arent volunteering for their local lifeboat service or giving them any money I bet.

openbook1

VIP Member
But the water was so calm and the lake isn’t that big that you wouldn’t notice something odd going on
It doesn't take a lot to drown. She may have got a cramp even, apparently it is deep water.

Hopefully her family may be able to get her son to open up a bit more about what happened. Like was she splashing etc. I have to say personally drowning and fire are the two things I’m most scared of because, there’s nothing you can do. The poor woman must of been so so so scared but he got back on board so she must of done a good thing!
I read when they found the boat, he was sleeping. So sad :(

I got a funny feeling reading the headlines about this. It seems an odd thing to do to take a small child out on a lake and go swimming........... I instantly thought suicide. Poor little lad, he must have been so scared.
I wonder if she went just the two of them as she was social distancing?

Danni_louu

VIP Member
I really hope she is found safe and well. I highly doubt it though 😞. Have they said how long the boy was by himself?

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I'm truly heartbroken over her death. I adored her in Glee and as a person in general. She was no angel, but who is?! I haven't stopped crying on and off all evening for her, her boy and her family.

openbook1

VIP Member
Watched the press conference. They still haven’t found her but have found promising things on the sonar but so far not her. They’ve have 2 key witnesses from the day who’s information match as to where she was, looks like she was more east and the boat floated north.

They have cadaver dogs who sniff the surface for gas bubbles from the body but so far they haven’t picked up anything, when they do they will send divers down.

There was some talk about draining the lake in a few weeks due to works on the dam which might be helpful to find her.
I wonder what they found on the sonar that could be helpful?

openbook1

VIP Member
Just reading that the little boy saw her go under. Poor thing, I hope he has as much care and support as he needs.

Excuse my ignorance, but it said they were swimming and she was too tired to get on board herself? What would have caused her to tire so much, would it be because they were far away from the boat? Or the conditions? I’ve not swam in a lake before so I’m not sure of the conditions.
The boat apparently drifted so she would have had to swim to it. I read that the lake can get bad currents in the afternoon.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Has anyone confirmed it’s definitely her? I’m so so sad
Not officially. Conference will be held later on today, so will be confirming then who they found. But TMZ and Dailymail are already confirming it is her.

It is most likely is her. So so sad.