Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Press conference in 1hr and 45 mins, will probably be on twitter again. They’re using Sonar today to find her, I think this may take days though.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Luce0331

VIP Member
Half of the people on Twitter making up these ridiculous theories are 12 year olds with nothing better to do! But it’s annoying when you’re trying to find any new info and all these bullshit theories are all you can see

Luce0331

VIP Member
Likely a reach but I saw someone say, what if she and her son were both in the water. When she was lifting him back into the boat, he kicked up and kicked her. Could you imagine?
What damage could a four year old’s kick do?

KINGAA

VIP Member

Wonder if they have more CCTV as she is going south here but the boat was found north of the lake.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
What did they say as I had no idea who she was so interested :) xxx
I think the blinds on cdan particularly are submitted by random people and just published, so anyone can make up any old crap and it will be published. Some may be submitted by people with actual gossip. People have done it before and it's been published. I rarely go on there because theres hardly anyone on there I've heard of but I was just exceedingly bored the other day. Basically said shed killed herself because she was fed up of 'yachting' which they accuse every young woman of doing ( if they're not bearding). Youd think when a body hadn't even been found they would have a modicum of decency. Cant be bothered to go back on to see if it's been taken down now.

• Wow

Chipstiz

Wouldn't they be able to tell by her little boys appearance whether he has been in the water with her or not? It's so sad and has been playing on my mind all day

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Her mother just wanted her to be famous which meant her mental state slided. When she opened up to her about her eating disorder her mother said that it was a white girl thing and dismissed it.... even at 33 she still had a ED. Her mother craved for nothing other than her being famous even when she was she still pushing for it.

Her dad used to spend all their money on himself on crazy things like jet skis, boats so they were contstatly poor and getting kicked out of homes because he spent all the money (probably that Naya earnt), her parents were always at each other’s throats... he seemed like a massive liar in things she said.

Naya came across quite messed up her book, it was basically about her unhealthy relationship with men and sex. The main ending comment abort Corey passing was she was sad they never had sex or something as he was the only one she hadn’t bedded.... to me after reading it, I just wanted to give her a hug. I mean, she dumped Ryan initially because he was too nice and she didn’t deserve nice... I don’t think she really liked him anyways her relationship with men was like anyone who showed interest she’d be with, very blasé.

I also know her and her siblings were always falling out and blocking each on social media making sketchy stories about each other. They’re all a bit, cray cray and fame hungry.
Oh dear how sad. Thanks for the summary. Makes sense now. Poor Naya

openbook1

VIP Member
I've read an account from another family whose relative also drowned in the lake, they mention whirlpools beneath the surface, could be a possible explanation. The lake is sounding more and more like it's not safe to swim in, makes you wonder why it's still being allowed.
I've read there's also trees and other debris in it that you could get caught in.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the cctv of her parking? Seems a little odd, maybe she was under the influence. Heartbreaking.

And she doesn't hold her sons hand on the way to the boats.
I did read someone who was there told their family before they knew it was Naya that a drunk lady had drown in the water and her daughter was on board (Nayas son has long hair). Who knows... either way it’s very sad!

• Wow

Flossy2019

VIP Member
When they said in the press conference that she managed to push him onto the boat but didn’t have the strength to get herself to safety...... that’s heartbreaking her knowing that she’d saved him but that she wasn’t going to make it, just tragic. I hope that Josey has wonderful memories of his mummy but would pray that he is able to forget that day.
I know it’s so sad isn’t it makes me want to hold my son a little tighter

KINGAA

VIP Member
I've read an account from another family whose relative also drowned in the lake, they mention whirlpools beneath the surface, could be a possible explanation. The lake is sounding more and more like it's not safe to swim in, makes you wonder why it's still being allowed.
The police said that area of water was calm but full of trees and debris due to it being a man made lake. I don’t think we’ll ever know what happened.

• Sad

Squirrelfriends

I see the autopsy results are back. Makes for sad reading (according to the DM).
What's in the syringes that were found with an 'unidentified pink substance?'
Purely speculation but could it be an opiod? That's the only thing that I could find in my search... That or flakka (baths salts) which is sometimes pink, what on earth was she doing with them?!

KINGAA

VIP Member
Does anyone have a rough idea of how long they will keep looking? Days, weeks?
They said it could take 5 mins or 5 days they just don’t know. Previously in another press conference they said around 7-10 days is usually when the body bloats enough to float up so probably around that time line they’ll keep searching.

Wikipedia lists other deaths at the lake and they were found around a week or so after.

• Sad