Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
  • Wow
Reactions: 1

JSquared

VIP Member
I think he’s allegedly told them he got back on the boat but his mum didn’t.
but I also wondered if perhaps they had dropped something overboard and that’s why she went in without her life jacket? Lake apparently has a strong undercurrent so easy for an accident to happen 😔

LittlemissM

VIP Member
What's in the syringes that were found with an 'unidentified pink substance?'
Purely speculation but could it be an opiod? That's the only thing that I could find in my search... That or flakka (baths salts) which is sometimes pink, what on earth was she doing with them?!
All I could think of is that it’s something that’s not obvious, like off the shelf medication otherwise they’d probably know what it was almost as soon as they tested it (I’m no chemist, all presumptions). I’m leaning towards a conspiracy with this.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Did her son say he helped her back into the boat I thought the other day he said something different. He is four though so bound to be confused god my heart breaks for him 😰😰😰 and her! She must have been so scared. Victoria justice has put a pic on of Naya and her son cuddling what looks like it could be from that day. Not sure where she would have got that pic from. I’ve always been terrified of water and I couldn’t imagine getting into a lake myself 😰

vikka

VIP Member
  • Actress Naya Rivera, 33, died by drowning, an autopsy confirmed Tuesday
  • The manner of her death was listed as an accident
  • The findings stated that the condition of her body was consistent with the time that she was submerged in the lake
  • The report added there were no signs that drugs or alcohol played a role
  • Rivera went missing on July 8 on Lake Piru in California, 20 miles from where she grew up
  • Her four-year-old son Josey was found asleep alone on their pontoon boat but she was nowhere to be found
  • Rivera knew the lake well and considered it her 'sanctuary' but it is known for rip currents and cold patches

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I wonder whether she thought it would be easier to hold onto her son if she didn't have her life jacket on. Two people with life jackets on would make it hard to hold onto a 4 year old. If shed regularly gone onto the lake she could have got complacent about the dangers. What an awful tragedy.
There is a dreadful blind on cdan about her put up after she disappeared. I hope they have the decency to take it down but its run by bots so probably not.
Oh gosh, what did the blind say? I often question if these Blind Gossip sites are real or just throwing things out and seeing what sticks.

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
QUOTE="KINGAA, post: 2503130, member: 26055"]
Have you read Nayas book, they are the most effed up family so whatever they’re doing nothing would surprise me tbh!
[/QUOTE]

Not read her book, how are the effed up? She always seemed ‘not with it’ to me. Sad life story

KINGAA

VIP Member
Wouldn't they be able to tell by her little boys appearance whether he has been in the water with her or not? It's so sad and has been playing on my mind all day
Depends on the heat and swimwear can dry quickly in heat. He would probably tell them if he went swimming... I just hope he doesn’t remember In years to come, he’s 4 so maybe not. But then again the internet will have all the information so may jog his memory.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
This is her last picture and this is what someone commented, hoping it’s not true and just a coincidence. I personally think it is. This is so sad
Isn’t that song about the dad killing the mum and just the 2 of us is the father and kid?

KINGAA

VIP Member
Oh gosh, what did the blind say? I often question if these Blind Gossip sites are real or just throwing things out and seeing what sticks.
Some things they wrote about her in the past did turn out to be true but I do take them with a pinch of salt