Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I'm convinced that Twitter is a meeting place for the insane. I only have an account that I use to contact customer services to a company on. It really is a cesspit full of lies and crap.
My account is for the exact same reason. I think Twitter is full of narcissistic assholes.

Reactions: 3

Vanillaco

VIP Member
One day peaches children will find out how she died and wonder why they weren’t enough to make her stop doing drug
The sad thing is that that's probably how Peaches felt- what was so great about drugs that they were worth her mother and stepfather taking them and leaving her and shes then gone and done the same to her children.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I did think it was odd the way she just dumped the car. That poor boy, he must have been so so scared.

A family friend is a child protection officer and they are endlessly frustrated at how parents are left in charge of young children when in effect they are "legal drug addicts":cry: it's a growing problem, and they're really pushing the local NHS primary care trusts for responsible prescribing.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Just reading that the little boy saw her go under. Poor thing, I hope he has as much care and support as he needs.

Excuse my ignorance, but it said they were swimming and she was too tired to get on board herself? What would have caused her to tire so much, would it be because they were far away from the boat? Or the conditions? I’ve not swam in a lake before so I’m not sure of the conditions.

• Sad

Calabria

VIP Member
I saw that Heather thingy from Glee has also been tweeting the Police asking if she can get a group of volunteers together to help search on foot. Lovely idea but would add an increased risk with a load of untrained people involved.

There’s also a psychic who thinks she is on the east side of the lake under some branches and apparently they keep “seeing” a wheelchair which apparently means she’s trapped by her legs but not dead.

Also this video is doing the rounds

Last edited:
  • Sad

Lollypad

VIP Member
Just reading that the little boy saw her go under. Poor thing, I hope he has as much care and support as he needs.

Excuse my ignorance, but it said they were swimming and she was too tired to get on board herself? What would have caused her to tire so much, would it be because they were far away from the boat? Or the conditions? I’ve not swam in a lake before so I’m not sure of the conditions.
They mentioned on the conference that it’s possible the boat drifted as it wasn’t anchored.

• Sad

openbook1

VIP Member
Does anyone have a rough idea of how long they will keep looking? Days, weeks?
In normal circumstances I've no idea...but because she is in the spotlight, perhaps longer. I know that sounds bad. I think they'll try to do all that they can.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Her son said she helped him onto the boat then he looked back and she disappeared. I suspect he told them that at the beginning but the police probably thought it was inappropriate to share those details without a body? I don’t know
And that picture is from last year
Yes possibly. I wasn’t sure but I thought he said she went for a swim and didnt come back but the Thought of him actually seeing her disappear under the water is soooo frightening it makes my stomach churn. The poor boy 😭😭😭

• Sad

newtoyou

VIP Member
What is holding hands around the lake going to achieve? Of course it is attention seeking. They knew the cameras would be there. They could all go and spend time with the family ffs if they care that much.
A lot of the reports say that they were with the family in that photo.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I agree I felt very instrusive even looking at them. They are a family in grief. Apparently Naya went to the lake several times. Maybe it was her happy place and they wanted to try and feel her presence.
They’re hard to look at, I guess they wanted to feel close to Naya and have her know she’s with them. For me, if that was my sister that was missing and my father went for a proper swim like he did, I’d be so angry as one person is potentially dead, why risk another life. I’m sure on Wikipedia people have drown at the dock / shoreline there. It’s just all very heartbreaking for them.

Reactions: 2

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I wondered about that too. But it’s very early to speculate I guess.
Re Lea, if it were to rally followers into harassing the police not to stop their search overnight I’d hope she wouldn’t get shit for it. There are plenty of phone numbers circulating online for that too. You can dislike someone four years ago but still wish for their safe return I think.
Oh of course, I completely agree. I just meant that I think the Twitter mob would come for her if she made a statement* saying “you never liked her anyway” and if she didn’t say anything, would come for her saying “don’t you even care??”

*I know nothing has been confirmed but I have a horrible feeling it’s going to be sad news

Reactions: 2