Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel there is no reason to judge how people grieve.
This. I didn’t like seeing her dad swimming in the lake as to me it’s clearly a death trap but if that’s how he has to deal with greif then so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has this been officially confirmed because apart from one gossip page I can’t find anything

Has this been officially confirmed because apart from one gossip page I can’t find anything
I think the LA times is showing a video of police confirming it? Haven’t watched it just saw on twitter. Though I don’t think it’ll change anything, I’m waiting for the press conf.

Stop arguing with other members - Please read our rules and why they're important
Well aren’t you a hypocrite. Don’t see you calling her family attention seeking when they were doing similar things yesterday. I’m sure the last thing On their minds was getting papped 🤦🏼‍♀️
He poor father jumped into the water in an act of desperation to try and find his daughter. Of course he wasn't attention seeking and its horrible of you to presume he was.

Oh yeah the last thing on their minds was getting papped when thousands of flashes went off behind them and they stood right in the middle of the media circle so the paps could get a clear shot.

Dont be so gullible.

Stop arguing with other members - Please read our rules and why they're important
He poor father jumped into the water in an act of desperation to try and find his daughter. Of course he wasn't attention seeking and its horrible of you to presume he was.

Oh yeah the last thing on their minds was getting papped when thousands of flashes went off behind them and they stood right in the middle of the media circle so the paps could get a clear shot.

Dont be so gullible.
I didn’t say her father was attention seeking. But that was his way of grieving and if the cast want to show their love the way they did then it’s up to them. It’s the same thing. You can’t say one is attention seeking and the other isn’t.
A woman has just drowned, a family has lost their daughter, a son has lost his mother and all you care about is the cast attention seeking... have some respect🥴

I think the whole press presence and family presence has been "uncomfortable" to watch, if I was being brutally honest. And as for the Glee Cast, I kind of feel the same. Why couldn't this have been done privately? It does feel that it's been done for the media.

I found the social media coverage of Caroline Flack's death equally unsettling... so many public declarations and shared photographs of her. It is a form of validation for some people.

However I equally accept that we all grieve in our own ways and there is no right or wrong. At the end of the day, a young mother has lost her life :cry:

Reactions: 8
I think the whole press presence and family presence has been "uncomfortable" to watch, if I was being brutally honest. And as for the Glee Cast, I kind of feel the same. Why couldn't this have been done privately? It does feel that it's been done for the media.

I found the social media coverage of Caroline Flack's death equally unsettling... so many public declarations and shared photographs of her. It is a form of validation for some people.

However I equally accept that we all grieve in our own ways and there is no right or wrong. At the end of the day, a young mother has lost her life :cry:
But when someone who isn’t famous dies say at the side of a road you often see flowers and things at the scene so isn’t that that same thing. Just because she was famous and it’s being covered doesn’t mean they are doing it for the wrong reasons. Just means the media are there. If anything the media and paps shouldn’t take photos of such intense / upsetting moments. They’ve put the body bag on the daily mail. I got chills, there is no need for that.

Reactions: 5
What is holding hands around the lake going to achieve? Of course it is attention seeking. They knew the cameras would be there. They could all go and spend time with the family ffs if they care that much.
A lot of the reports say that they were with the family in that photo.

Reactions: 3
I fully agree about roadside shrines and things. Years ago, people mourned in graveyards. Today things are very different.

We mourn much more publicly, I guess.

Reactions: 1

Perhaps they can't all get together privately because of Covid? I would assume, being outdoors is the best situation for them. They won't be allowed a proper funeral so this may be the only time they can gather together in person.

Reactions: 7
I'm truly heartbroken over her death. I adored her in Glee and as a person in general. She was no angel, but who is?! I haven't stopped crying on and off all evening for her, her boy and her family.

Just watched the press conference- to all the heartless assholes on the online news articles comments saying she committed suicide or neglected her son swimming and leaving him on the boat- I hope they take note of her sons account that they were swimming together and she managed to push him back on to the boat to safety but couldn’t save herself. Her last act was saving her son. What a tragedy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28