Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been listening to Glee all day too. As it’s Cory’s 7th year anniversary since he sadly passed. The lyrics have been breaking my heart especially if I die young😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7

That’s the link for the press conference which is 10pm uk time (I think).
I’m so sad I’ve shed a few tears as well. I really looked up to her x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah they have: (there is details about how they found her - in case people might not want to know)
Her poor family. I don't think there is anything weird about the dad being in the water some like some suggested...I think he just wanted to be "close" to his daughter or something :(

Reactions: 5
The cast of Glee have gathered at the lake, this picture made me tear up too.

63E0FA6B-9862-452A-9F56-B016DCD60227.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve not committed on this thread before. I’m glad they have found her- or if it’s not her, glad for that person’s family. It would be awful to have no closure.
Poor, lovely lady. Let’s hope she didn’t suffer and is at peace x

So attention seeking. I can't stand this show for the cameras.
What is wrong with you. How is it attention seeking. Their friend and their cast member just tragically died. Have some respect. If you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything!!

Reactions: 25
What is wrong with you. How is it attention seeking. Their friend and their cast member just tragically died. Have some respect. If you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything!!
What is holding hands around the lake going to achieve? Of course it is attention seeking. They knew the cameras would be there. They could all go and spend time with the family ffs if they care that much.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Such a sad ending. But at least her family have closure.
Her little boy though, so heartbreaking. Seems he has a good family around him though

Reactions: 4
Its all so sad my youngest son is the same age as hers and my heart breaks for him. I also cried over the message that Tahj Mowry (Tia and Tameras brother) wrote for her they had known each other since they were kids and had gone out on and off with each other over the years. He said he was still in love with her and doubts he will ever love anyone like he did her. Its so sad.
I was hoping they would find her. I do find all of the speculation about suicide and dissecting of her last moments distasteful

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Given that many of them have asked the cameras to leave the family alone over the last few days, I don’t see it as attention seeking at all.
These poor guys have lost three friends in the last few years (not lumping Mark in with Naya and Corey as it opens a can of worms), I don’t think this can be a show. What a tough day for everyone involved, but mostly Naya’s little boy.

Stop arguing with other members - Please read our rules and why they're important
What is holding hands around the lake going to achieve? Of course it is attention seeking. They knew the cameras would be there. They could all go and spend time with the family ffs if they care that much.
Maybe it is their way of paying their respects.. what has it got to do with you anyway. They aren’t going to spend time with her family are they when they don’t know her family. They’re cast members you idiot!!!

Maybe it is their way of paying their respects.. what has it got to do with you anyway. They aren’t going to spend time with her family are they when they don’t know her family. They’re cast members you idiot!!!
What has it got to do with you? We are all allowed to comment. If you can't act like an adult on the internet then ignore comments that you do not agree with. Go away and dry your eyes.

You would think cast members would have the decency to meet her family in private and pay their respects. Not whip up pap interest around the site where she lost her life just to get a set up photo of them holding hands.

Reactions: 2