Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The details coming out are so heartbreaking.

I feel really sad about it all even though her career is not one I've followed beyond liking some of the music from Glee.

Reactions: 3
the boat drifted and she got into the currents, then she must've been exhausted.
I think the life jacket would've saved her, had she worn hers.
I wonder whether she thought it would be easier to hold onto her son if she didn't have her life jacket on. Two people with life jackets on would make it hard to hold onto a 4 year old. If shed regularly gone onto the lake she could have got complacent about the dangers. What an awful tragedy.
There is a dreadful blind on cdan about her put up after she disappeared. I hope they have the decency to take it down but its run by bots so probably not.

Reactions: 1
I wonder whether she thought it would be easier to hold onto her son if she didn't have her life jacket on. Two people with life jackets on would make it hard to hold onto a 4 year old. If shed regularly gone onto the lake she could have got complacent about the dangers. What an awful tragedy.
There is a dreadful blind on cdan about her put up after she disappeared. I hope they have the decency to take it down but its run by bots so probably not.
Oh gosh, what did the blind say? I often question if these Blind Gossip sites are real or just throwing things out and seeing what sticks.

Oh gosh, what did the blind say? I often question if these Blind Gossip sites are real or just throwing things out and seeing what sticks.
Some things they wrote about her in the past did turn out to be true but I do take them with a pinch of salt

What did they say as I had no idea who she was so interested :) xxx
I think the blinds on cdan particularly are submitted by random people and just published, so anyone can make up any old crap and it will be published. Some may be submitted by people with actual gossip. People have done it before and it's been published. I rarely go on there because theres hardly anyone on there I've heard of but I was just exceedingly bored the other day. Basically said shed killed herself because she was fed up of 'yachting' which they accuse every young woman of doing ( if they're not bearding). Youd think when a body hadn't even been found they would have a modicum of decency. Cant be bothered to go back on to see if it's been taken down now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did her son say he helped her back into the boat I thought the other day he said something different. He is four though so bound to be confused god my heart breaks for him 😰😰😰 and her! She must have been so scared. Victoria justice has put a pic on of Naya and her son cuddling what looks like it could be from that day. Not sure where she would have got that pic from. I’ve always been terrified of water and I couldn’t imagine getting into a lake myself 😰

Never watched Glee or tbh even heard of this lady until she went missing but it’s just so terribly sad. If this happened to a regular person it would be put down as a tragic accident but once a celebrity is involved people seem hell bent on making it something sinister. I very much doubt a mother would take her child to a lake and let him watch her commit suicide leaving him stranded alone on a boat. Very tragic accident and if it’s true that she died saving her son then she died a hero. RIP Naya ❣

Reactions: 10
Never watched Glee or tbh even heard of this lady until she went missing but it’s just so terribly sad. If this happened to a regular person it would be put down as a tragic accident but once a celebrity is involved people seem hell bent on making it something sinister. I very much doubt a mother would take her child to a lake and let him watch her commit suicide leaving him stranded alone on a boat. Very tragic accident and if it’s true that she died saving her son then she died a hero. RIP Naya ❣
Not that I think there is anything sinister here but mother’s and people who are very mentally unwell are capable of those things. For people of sound mind, it is difficult to comprehend but does happen unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
Was a big Gleek- saw their live show, etc. I have also recently become a mother and find it heartbreakingly sad. I keep thinking about her son.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Did her son say he helped her back into the boat I thought the other day he said something different. He is four though so bound to be confused god my heart breaks for him 😰😰😰 and her! She must have been so scared. Victoria justice has put a pic on of Naya and her son cuddling what looks like it could be from that day. Not sure where she would have got that pic from. I’ve always been terrified of water and I couldn’t imagine getting into a lake myself 😰
Her son said she helped him onto the boat then he looked back and she disappeared. I suspect he told them that at the beginning but the police probably thought it was inappropriate to share those details without a body? I don’t know
And that picture is from last year

Her son said she helped him onto the boat then he looked back and she disappeared. I suspect he told them that at the beginning but the police probably thought it was inappropriate to share those details without a body? I don’t know
And that picture is from last year
Yes possibly. I wasn’t sure but I thought he said she went for a swim and didnt come back but the Thought of him actually seeing her disappear under the water is soooo frightening it makes my stomach churn. The poor boy 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yes possibly. I wasn’t sure but I thought he said she went for a swim and didnt come back but the Thought of him actually seeing her disappear under the water is soooo frightening it makes my stomach churn. The poor boy 😭😭😭
When they said in the press conference that she managed to push him onto the boat but didn’t have the strength to get herself to safety...... that’s heartbreaking her knowing that she’d saved him but that she wasn’t going to make it, just tragic. I hope that Josey has wonderful memories of his mummy but would pray that he is able to forget that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When they said in the press conference that she managed to push him onto the boat but didn’t have the strength to get herself to safety...... that’s heartbreaking her knowing that she’d saved him but that she wasn’t going to make it, just tragic. I hope that Josey has wonderful memories of his mummy but would pray that he is able to forget that day.
I know it’s so sad isn’t it makes me want to hold my son a little tighter

• Actress Naya Rivera, 33, died by drowning, an autopsy confirmed Tuesday
  • The manner of her death was listed as an accident
  • The findings stated that the condition of her body was consistent with the time that she was submerged in the lake
  • The report added there were no signs that drugs or alcohol played a role
  • Rivera went missing on July 8 on Lake Piru in California, 20 miles from where she grew up
  • Her four-year-old son Josey was found asleep alone on their pontoon boat but she was nowhere to be found
  • Rivera knew the lake well and considered it her 'sanctuary' but it is known for rip currents and cold patches