Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I thought he was an accountant! Probably from something she posted years ago though lo.. But google hasn't brought up anything so you could be right about the police, would also explain deleting his social media.
I thought accountant too, I think he maybe studied that at university?

I remember seeing something about a meet up etc and the police mentioned. But I don't know for certain.

I've always been curious about how "natural" Naturally Stefanie is.

One of my inlaws relatives (cousin in law) is a female body-builder, and her group all know of Stefanie and slate her for not disclosing her steroid use. They're all convinced she's not natty, and I've been reading up on abs in women and it's seeming unlikely she's either as healthy as she says she is, or she's not natty.

My cousin-in-law eats just baby rice packets and a couple of veggies to keep her physique (she can't eat more than 1K Kcal to keep her abs showing, and she cuts even more before a show). I find it hard to believe Stef doesn't take anything to keep her abs with the amount of food she claims to eat.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've always been curious about how "natural" Naturally Stefanie is.

One of my inlaws relatives (cousin in law) is a female body-builder, and her group all know of Stefanie and slate her for not disclosing her steroid use. They're all convinced she's not natty, and I've been reading up on abs in women and it's seeming unlikely she's either as healthy as she says she is, or she's not natty.

My cousin-in-law eats just baby rice packets and a couple of veggies to keep her physique (she can't eat more than 1K Kcal to keep her abs showing, and she cuts even more before a show). I find it hard to believe Stef doesn't take anything to keep her abs with the amount of food she claims to eat.

Yeah Stef does keep a VERY low body fat percentage year round which is super sus

Reactions: 2
Her recent shoulder workouts positioning is so horrible. In the shoulder press video, her dumbbells are slanting bc it looks like the weight is too heavy for her and that will really hurt your wrist. The way she does her standing military presses is also really prone to wrist injury bc her hands aren't locked up. Jeez.

Omg how does your cousin-in-law keep working out with such a low calorie intake I would die. I feel like I'm dying at 1600. How much does Stef say she eats? Not disagreeing she might be on something but other people in the thread were saying her family seems to generally have a low body fat percentage, so I assume she is also genetically disposed to low body fat on top of possible anabolics.

Her recent shoulder workouts positioning is so horrible. In the shoulder press video, her dumbbells are slanting bc it looks like the weight is too heavy for her and that will really hurt your wrist. The way she does her standing military presses is also really prone to wrist injury bc her hands aren't locked up. Jeez.

Omg how does your cousin-in-law keep working out with such a low calorie intake I would die. I feel like I'm dying at 1600. How much does Stef say she eats? Not disagreeing she might be on something but other people in the thread were saying her family seems to generally have a low body fat percentage, so I assume she is also genetically disposed to low body fat on top of possible anabolics.
She could be natural with the genetics of low body-fat (like Zoella). Though in a recent interview, Stef says she aims to eat 2000-2200 Kcals a day . I suppose if that's only veggies and fruits, she could be like a Freelee.

As for my cousin-in-law - it's dangerous. I'm a former anorexic and I was in awe that someone could eat like that and NOT have disordered eating. She's so chill about food. When she's offseason, she goes back to eating more (she's a bikini competitor first and foremost). She has such a healthy relationship with food mentally, she's just extremely dedicated to her competitions and she does what she has to do to win. And she's not natty, none of them is in those bikini shows. Though all her life is is work, food counting, workout, workout, workout. Doesn't have much more to it. It's a commitment, that's for sure.

Though it was a real insight into how women with six-packs live their lives. It reminded me of my days living around food - I wouldn't want to go back to that life.

Reactions: 4
Hi! I also find her really annoying and tbh so fake! She's very immature for her age, the tongue out and the stupid faces she pulls. To be taken seriously she needs to stop. I saw her at a wedding fayre, she was with her Mum and sister, you would never think she's into body building. She's tiny!
Her grammar is awful too. Makes me cringe when I hear it! 🙈

Reactions: 4
Off-topic, but seeing as we're all about a stone's throw away from each other. Could anyone recommend a good PT in the Glasgow & surrounding areas?

Off-topic, but seeing as we're all about a stone's throw away from each other. Could anyone recommend a good PT in the Glasgow & surrounding areas?
Sarah Holden Fitness - check her on Instagram.
She isn't interested in aesthetics; it's about body performance and the fitness side of it. Tried coaching for a bodybuilder competition once and quit due to the unhealthy mindset it can encourage.
I'd give an arm and kidney to look like her.
Nice girl, dedicated, hard working and has group coaching and one to one available online for the gym or home.

• Heart
I actually quite like Stefanie but I wanted to see if she had a thread as she constantly seems to be flouting lockdown rules. She uses the garage at her parents' to workout every day (not the worst thing to do, if she's not seeing anyone else) but also today she has shown a video of balloons and an afternoon tea (with four place settings) for Mother's Day - which can't be within the rules, surely?! Not if she lives with her husband.

I actually quite like Stefanie but I wanted to see if she had a thread as she constantly seems to be flouting lockdown rules. She uses the garage at her parents' to workout every day (not the worst thing to do, if she's not seeing anyone else) but also today she has shown a video of balloons and an afternoon tea (with four place settings) for Mother's Day - which can't be within the rules, surely?! Not if she lives with her husband.
Definitely not within the rules, she breaks them constantly - gym at her parents home but calls it "her" home gym; she went to loch Lomond during the summer lockdown; drove to Glasgow constantly for food; her skating videos are not from her area etc.

I don't know if Marco is still there. She never seems to have her rings on anymore or make any mention of him. If he has left then she's able to see her parents, if they are her bubble, but not travel everywhere.

Reactions: 2
Definitely not within the rules, she breaks them constantly - gym at her parents home but calls it "her" home gym; she went to loch Lomond during the summer lockdown; drove to Glasgow constantly for food; her skating videos are not from her area etc.

I don't know if Marco is still there. She never seems to have her rings on anymore or make any mention of him. If he has left then she's able to see her parents, if they are her bubble, but not travel everywhere.
It makes me so angry!

Interesting point about Marco! He used to feature quite a lot on her IG/YouTube.

ETA: She answered a question on her Instagram recently! She's confirmed she's still married.

Last edited:
It makes me so angry!

Interesting point about Marco! He used to feature quite a lot on her IG/YouTube.

ETA: She answered a question on her Instagram recently! She's confirmed she's still married.
I'd also like to point out that that room is not in her house.

I hadn't noticed that. It's awful. I almost find it worse that she's being so blatant about it and doesn't even attempt to cover her actions.
She doesn't even bother responding. There are lots of times she lies- the whole loch Lomond thing, "her" home gym, her house being designed by her when it was a show home etc.

It's very compulsive liar territory.

I had wondered about Marco previously too as he used to feature so heavily in her videos and all of a sudden he's never to be seen!

ETA - turns out there is another thread, I knew I had commented about Marco before and wondered why it wasn't on this one! - https://tattle.life/threads/naturally-stefanie.932/

You can tell Stefanie is lifting far too heavy even before checking her awful form. Aesthetically, I would expect her to have bigger muscles lifting that amount. She's probably only getting a limited range of motion with squats etc so not working the muscles too much. It would benefit her dropping the weight and focusing on form as said previously.

Reactions: 7

I know she's naturally very tiny but I can literally still see her abs when she's bloated and she's sticking her stomach out as far as it will go 😣

Reactions: 3