Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Finally! I grew up with Stefanie, we competed in the same sport together, but watching her is infuriating.

A few point -

* She claims she was a competitive swimmer who trained multiple times a week at a high athlete level. All lies. She was mediocre at best.
* She claims she rarely had fast food growing up. Lies.
* Genetically she has never been big. Her parents, sister, aunts, uncles, grandparents are all quite petite.
* Her photographs are altered to fuck. In real life she has no visible muscle definition, she looks lean but not "fit".
* Despite being vegan she uses non vegan products because she prefers them - she showcased this in a makeup video once.
* She set up VA before being a qualified personal trainer. She sold workouts with no qualifications and didn't mention it, it was only ever in the small print in the VA programme.
* The house that she bought and subsequently recorded a YouTube video detailing all her "decorators" and "designers" was bullshit. She bought a show home. It was designed before she got anywhere near it.
* She is breaking lock down to go to her parents garage. Hers is a single garage, theirs a detached double. Look at the videos carefully.
* She purposely led people to believe she had booked one wedding venue (she took a picture of an expensive castle - think £8000 hire fee alone before food etc) to give the impression of wealth. Her venue was lovely but not in that region.
* She genuinely believed followers would crash her wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

starryeyed10

VIP Member
I just find it so cringe when people do body check videos. Also her body has looked the same for the last 5 years anyway.

Reactions: 11

magicelizabeth

A ring has reappeared but it's definitely not her wedding ring
She never has any emotion or is vulnerable in any of her content. Just seems very emotionless and numb. She must be good at hiding and burying emotions because she’s very good at acting completely normal with the perfect life on social media.. 🤔

Reactions: 10

Taurus1984

it is frustrating me how much she is holding off announcing the name and gender.

I am like 90% sure it is a boy, only because I don't know of a single women who hasn't shouted from the rooftops that they had a girl.

Whenever someone knows the gender but doesn't want to announce it, it usually a boy. ( Or second child is the same gender as first)

Makes me sad for the baby, because it is giving gender disappointment. Which you should of dealt with by the birth. She should be celebrating, not hiding them.

All just my own experience, please don't get triggered
Oh come on, it's completely up to her what she announces about her own child. Ridiculous thing to get "frustrated" about.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
She now has a pregnancy guide coming out, along with nutritional and developmental information.

She isn't qualified to give this information out: she has no medical background, no nutrition background (as in a proper accredited course), nothing. This is so dangerous.

Some of her previous guides stated that she wasn't qualified, I don't know if her newer ones do or if this will, but surely that information should be made public before someone buys it?

• Wow
  • Angry

Lavendar24

I used to like her a lot but I think she's become very fake. The pic of her in the lifeguard costume straddling and kissing her boyfriend is absolutely cringing. Why would you post that? As is her pulling down her pants and knickers to show off her body for a mirror pic in a public bathroom. I've also realised she doesn't seem to care about animals at all. Someone had asked in a Q&A if they could use her meal plan but with meat instead of the vegan protein sources and she said yes. So basically she calls herself vegan but doesn't care if people eat animals as long as they buy her product.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I had wondered about Marco previously too as he used to feature so heavily in her videos and all of a sudden he's never to be seen!

ETA - turns out there is another thread, I knew I had commented about Marco before and wondered why it wasn't on this one! - https://tattle.life/threads/naturally-stefanie.932/
I have actually just joined to comment on this thread as this just makes up a whole new lie along with the many others she has come out with.

I speak to a girl in the gym who competes in some bodybuilding classes, she’s been dating Marco for atleast a few months. I was led to believe through someone else local that Stefanie is with someone else also

• Wow
Reactions: 9

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Just had a snoop and she has indeed deleted her wedding photos, I feel that proves they've separated, can't see why anyone would delete their wedding photos if they're happily married

Reactions: 8

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I went to a high school retreat with Stef and shared a room with her and she was so nasty to me the entire time
Tell us more!

Also, I have tea but I am warning you that it hasn't come from the horses mouth. Take it with a pinch of salt but hey ho.

So, I was speaking to someone who has friends who know Stef, Marco and the new beau A. This person also had a high school class with her, so they have similar groups from that. They (this person friends) and this person pretty much know that Stef was cheating on Marco, for quite some time, with A - roughly around when Marco stopped featuring on the gym posts and A started featuring more.

Marco caught her but this person doesn't know whether Marco physically witnessed the cheating or that he saw some evidence.

No wonder Marco seems a bit off the walls - finds out his wife has been snagging the "friend" from the gym, moves out of his home etc.

• Wow

macrofriendly

VIP Member

I know she's naturally very tiny but I can literally still see her abs when she's bloated and she's sticking her stomach out as far as it will go 😣
This is actually so damaging. Yah okay we all bloat. We all KNOW this, there is not need to flaunt your lean figure to thousands of followers who may now feel embarrassed about their own bloat. And I say this as someone with the same body as Stef. I can't imagine posting my body online saying my little food baby could be a strap on pregnancy belly. It's funny what people will do for views and attention, because she's definitely not doing that out of the kindness of her heart.

Also it's actually just strange how she's been lifting for years and yet her form is still so incorrect.

FUSHt

This will probably be my one and only comment on here but I have to vent because this woman really gets on my tits. From the pouting like a 12 year old to the flexing her non existent biceps with a wink & her tongue out to show how 'strong' she is. She isn't strong, she's been lifting the same weights for years and looks as though she would blow over in a half decent breeze. Fitness influencer, my arse. Anyway, as you were...
I agree. I think she's definitely built muscle from her younger days but I don't get how she's made a career from it. Compared to others her results are very poor. I've seen her in real life a few times. You would never know she's into weights. Never!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mamabear29

You can tell Stefanie is lifting far too heavy even before checking her awful form. Aesthetically, I would expect her to have bigger muscles lifting that amount. She's probably only getting a limited range of motion with squats etc so not working the muscles too much. It would benefit her dropping the weight and focusing on form as said previously.

horsenik

Definitely didn't see that coming. I did think she looked heavier recently but she suits it. I think it's been a wee surprise and definitely not planned. Nice news though..
She just said on her Instagram the baby was planned x

• Wow

FUSHt

I definitely don't think it was planned. She's too embarrassed to admit that her 'natural' method failed. Doesn't he have a child already with a previous partner? I'm sure he does. Anyway planned or not it's still lovely news for them ..

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Steph had a story about bowling last night but never showed who she was with.
Adam had a story, at the bowling, showing him and Steph together.

He clearly isn't hiding anything, why is she? Why not just mention "things haven't worked out, I'm with someone else and I'm happy". It happens to thousands of people every day and people are less likely to make a deal out of it than they are out of the secrecy.

It's also odd as he has a child and she was very much a "I don't want kids" type.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I do think part of it is an inflated sense of self, similar to her wedding.

She genuinely confessed to her friends that she didn't want to put her wedding venue on Instagram because she was worried people would just turn up, hence the posting of the different venue on the day/day before she announced she had booked.

• Haha

vanillacoke

Her before and after pictures are pointless. Puberty, fake tan, styling, genetics, posing and editing.

Irresponsible for her to be selling her non transformation so hard. Ugh.

I do also find it a bit strange she showed no signs of any impact of her marriage ending at all..??