Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha it would appear so.

The post yesterday was filmed in the gym were talking about.
I don't know how she has so many videos in the gym coz she fanny's about half the time. From her videos it always seems she lifts small weights (arm ones anyway)
Maybe she's just genetically blessed.
She has always been petite and slim, her entire family are. She doesn't naturally carry a lot of fat.
She doesn't need to do a lot to showcase her 'muscles' but she doesn't have pronounced muscle tone when not posed/flexing/utilising lighting.

Reactions: 2
I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. Genetically I've got no ass and all my fat goes to my stomach 😭 Can't wait till the gyms open now, shed a wee tear when they said we could go back.

Reactions: 1
I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. Genetically I've got no ass and all my fat goes to my stomach 😭 Can't wait till the gyms open now, shed a wee tear when they said we could go back.
Without angles, lighting and pulling her pants up she doesn't have much of an ass either ...

Stef doesn't have that much there either though, she's just very good at angles and the clothes

I used to follow her years ago when she was a student so her content was more relatable. like quick vegan cooking videos what I eat in a day etc. I stopped following her long time ago when it became her full time job she is so bland just another fitness YouTuber. not relatable as all she has all day to be going to the gym and cooking etc

i mean for example physqiue update is not something I care about. I like to exercise and be healthy but I don't care about my physique much either.. theres more to life

Reactions: 4
I used to follow her years ago when she was a student so her content was more relatable. like quick vegan cooking videos what I eat in a day etc. I stopped following her long time ago when it became her full time job she is so bland just another fitness YouTuber. not relatable as all she has all day to be going to the gym and cooking etc

i mean for example physqiue update is not something I care about. I like to exercise and be healthy but I don't care about my physique much either.. theres more to life
Same I didn't even mind at the beginning of the fitness stuff but now it's all it is and every food update is another smoothie, pancakes or tofu stir fry/curry. I actually went to a meet up she did years ago and no one there was into fitness. I'm actually surprised so many people still watch her.

I think Stef has seen this thread seeing as she addressed a comment I made here in her latest video.

I can't bring myself to watch. What does she say?
"people say things like 'oh your friend in the boat has a bigger bum than you and she doesn't even go to the gym' never once in my life did i say i had the world's biggest bum or anything like that" and then she goes into talking about how she's happy with her physique. This really highlights the strange disconnect between her saying she's not a body builder but still using the terminology and hyper focusing on her body and the small changes it goes through in terms of bodyfat?

yeah she is so hyperfocused on her body. I stopped following her when he described in minute detail the specific way she wanted her shoulders to look like.... i remember being like wtf. as I said before like her a lot before that she explained a lot how to make quick vegan meals and had workout advice for normal people lol

yeah she is so hyperfocused on her body. I stopped following her when he described in minute detail the specific way she wanted her shoulders to look like.... i remember being like wtf. as I said before like her a lot before that she explained a lot how to make quick vegan meals and had workout advice for normal people lol
Yeah I've mentioned that how she eats (ie, the basic components of her meals) are how I try to eat. I have her cookbook and every recipe is so incredibly under-seasoned that I have to add things to every meal.

I'd actually been wondering recently whether her and Marco were still together as she never posts him on insta anymore, but then I saw she'd replied to someone who'd questioned her lack of rings in a post to say she just doesn't wear them all the time. Which is fair enough, neither do I 😂 did she ever address keeping him offline more? I assumed might be cos of his job.

Reactions: 3
I'd actually been wondering recently whether her and Marco were still together as she never posts him on insta anymore, but then I saw she'd replied to someone who'd questioned her lack of rings in a post to say she just doesn't wear them all the time. Which is fair enough, neither do I 😂 did she ever address keeping him offline more? I assumed might be cos of his job.
I don't think he's ever really wanted to be featured that much on her channel

I was wondering the same! Did he delete the Instagram he used to have?
Yeah he used to post quite a lot on Instagram that I thought he fancied himself as a bit of an insta model so I did think they'd split for a while too.

Yeah he used to post quite a lot on Instagram that I thought he fancied himself as a bit of an insta model so I did think they'd split for a while too.
I think he was doing some sort of office job but then moved over to the police (something I read/saw somewhere made me think that).
It might be utter shite 😂 but if it isn't then it'll explain the lack of social media x

So glad I found this thread I followed her more recently, I’m veggie and it was really just for the odd recipe or meal idea, but her face just annoys the life out of me and I don’t know why 🙈 when she does that stupid pose with her tongue out in every picture it infuriates me 😂 and when she goes to do a workout and she does a stupid dance or something 😭 I just find her so cringey 😩

Reactions: 7
I think he was doing some sort of office job but then moved over to the police (something I read/saw somewhere made me think that).
It might be utter shite 😂 but if it isn't then it'll explain the lack of social media x
Ooh I thought he was an accountant! Probably from something she posted years ago though lo.. But google hasn't brought up anything so you could be right about the police, would also explain deleting his social media.