Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Stefanie is lifting far too heavy even before checking her awful form. Aesthetically, I would expect her to have bigger muscles lifting that amount. She's probably only getting a limited range of motion with squats etc so not working the muscles too much. It would benefit her dropping the weight and focusing on form as said previously.
I have followed her for YEARS and I feel like she hasn't made any progress since I first started following her. Even during her "bulks" she's always stayed so lean, I feel like she definitely does not eat as much as she lets on and is afraid to gain fat and actually put on decent muscle. To each their own to be fair, maybe she likes her current physique and doesn't want more muscle?

Reactions: 4
I think anyone who is claiming to help people lose fat and build muscle/anyone who speaks about "bulking and cutting" etc without actually doing those things is a disgrace.

She lies constantly- sold fitness guides before being qualified, ripped off her banana ice cream recipes in the e-book and doesn't follow what she claims to.

You see her abs because she has a low body fat, always has done. Even as a young adult who didn't lift she could tense up enough to see definition.

Reactions: 5

I know she's naturally very tiny but I can literally still see her abs when she's bloated and she's sticking her stomach out as far as it will go 😣
This is actually so damaging. Yah okay we all bloat. We all KNOW this, there is not need to flaunt your lean figure to thousands of followers who may now feel embarrassed about their own bloat. And I say this as someone with the same body as Stef. I can't imagine posting my body online saying my little food baby could be a strap on pregnancy belly. It's funny what people will do for views and attention, because she's definitely not doing that out of the kindness of her heart.

Also it's actually just strange how she's been lifting for years and yet her form is still so incorrect.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't like being corrected on her form and, sometimes, deletes comments.
Why light 20kg very well when you can lift 50+kg incredibly poorly when only a few people will comment and everyone else will cream over you?

Reactions: 3
I had wondered about Marco previously too as he used to feature so heavily in her videos and all of a sudden he's never to be seen!

ETA - turns out there is another thread, I knew I had commented about Marco before and wondered why it wasn't on this one! - https://tattle.life/threads/naturally-stefanie.932/
I have actually just joined to comment on this thread as this just makes up a whole new lie along with the many others she has come out with.

I speak to a girl in the gym who competes in some bodybuilding classes, she’s been dating Marco for atleast a few months. I was led to believe through someone else local that Stefanie is with someone else also

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have actually just joined to comment on this thread as this just makes up a whole new lie along with the many others she has come out with.

I speak to a girl in the gym who competes in some bodybuilding classes, she’s been dating Marco for atleast a few months. I was led to believe through someone else local that Stefanie is with someone else also
Omg I can't believe my suspicions may have been on the money! I've just had a good nosey and the last photo she posted of him was in June 2019 wishing him a happy birthday, and it was a wedding photo. I can't see any other wedding photos 👀

Reactions: 1
Omg I can't believe my suspicions may have been on the money! I've just had a good nosey and the last photo she posted of him was in June 2019 wishing him a happy birthday, and it was a wedding photo. I can't see any other wedding photos 👀
I don’t follow Stefanie personally, like many others I don’t understand her purpose. Her training leaves me baffled, she has made absolutely no progress in the past few years, consistently lies and copies others recipes and plans. How she’s labelled as a fitness expert in certain articles is beyond me.

The girl he’s with now has only ever popped up a few photos on her story of dates with him etc but it’s obvious when you see them together.

I don’t follow Stefanie personally, like many others I don’t understand her purpose. Her training leaves me baffled, she has made absolutely no progress in the past few years, consistently lies and copies others recipes and plans. How she’s labelled as a fitness expert in certain articles is beyond me.

The girl he’s with now has only ever popped up a few photos on her story of dates with him etc but it’s obvious when you see them together.
Who is he with now, would she be "known" locally/in the wider Glasgow area for bodybuilding. I'm genuinely wracking my brains and can't think if anyone.

Who is he with now, would she be "known" locally/in the wider Glasgow area for bodybuilding. I'm genuinely wracking my brains and can't think if anyone.
I think she only moved to the area last year. She got a few british titles on her social media but never really posts much.

I think she only moved to the area last year. She got a few british titles on her social media but never really posts much.
I wish I knew.
There's only a few I can think of - the wife of The Gym owner who is also a PT and UKBFF competitor, but she's still married so not her; Donna Cowan (I hope it's not her); Carly whatshername who did a figure competition and won her class, but she's married; Sarah Holden but she seems to be doing the single thing and enjoying it; the that Donna's trainer and I hope it's not her either.

I wish I knew.
There's only a few I can think of - the wife of The Gym owner who is also a PT and UKBFF competitor, but she's still married so not her; Donna Cowan (I hope it's not her); Carly whatshername who did a figure competition and won her class, but she's married; Sarah Holden but she seems to be doing the single thing and enjoying it; the that Donna's trainer and I hope it's not her either.
Found her actual name, only knew her Instagram handle. Kirsty-Louise . Just saw her training.

Wow, she couldn't be further from Stefanie. Are they definitely together?

There’s been videos on her story of the two of them away together on dates. The only thing I can find on her posts is a video doing shoulder raises and his reflection, she mentions him in the caption in a round about way.

There’s been videos on her story of the two of them away together on dates. The only thing I can find on her posts is a video doing shoulder raises and his reflection, she mentions him in the caption in a round about way.
You're right! Oh wow, Stefanie has done well to keep that so quiet. That's sad for them too, no one gets married wanting it to end in divorce, especially so soon.

Also does anyone know how we can merge the 2 Stefanie threads for handiness?!

Last edited:
I have had to unfollow her as her voice goes right through me.
I used to train at one of the gyms she went to and would see her regularly, with her wee entourage filming her every fart and squat.
The selfies with the tounge out annoy me too.
Wow that’s so annoying just curious what kind of entourage did she have filming her? Does she have more than one person filling? I’m just super curious that would be embarrassing

I know she's naturally very tiny but I can literally still see her abs when she's bloated and she's sticking her stomach out as far as it will go 😣
She’s so cringe seems so narcissistic and obsessed with herself

Last edited:
I used to love Stephanie and even went to a meet up she did years ago but I'm so bored of her now. It's the same every day - oats, smoothie, beans on toast, tofu and rice/noodles.

I dunno why anyone still watches her videos cause her cooking isn't interesting or different. It's the same thing all the time

Reactions: 6
I used to love Stephanie and even went to a meet up she did years ago but I'm so bored of her now. It's the same every day - oats, smoothie, beans on toast, tofu and rice/noodles.

I dunno why anyone still watches her videos cause her cooking isn't interesting or different. It's the same thing all the time
Yeah that's why I stopped watching tbh. I know her food videos get the most views but I'm bored of them.

Reactions: 2
I can’t say I’ve ever watched one of her videos and wanted to make something she’s cooked. It’s usually the same stuff.