Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just struck me-

So a while ago, I was kind of shopping around for a vegan meal plan because that's my biggest downfall with my fitness progress and Stefanie emphasises the food she eats on her youtube channel. So I enquired with the vegan aesthetics thing as to what actually is included in the membership and it's so workout focused. They said that there are recipes but not a set meal plan and I've only just realised how strange that is when Stef runs such a food-focused channel and considering that bodily "aesthetics" are literally mainly based on food consumption, not just how hard you're working out.

And on a boat in Loch Lomond, despite that being more than 5 miles away from her home, with people who she doesn't live with.

I really want to contact the people who sponsor her and gift her and let them know about her blatant disregard for lockdown and social distancing.

Reactions: 4
It just struck me-

So a while ago, I was kind of shopping around for a vegan meal plan because that's my biggest downfall with my fitness progress and Stefanie emphasises the food she eats on her youtube channel. So I enquired with the vegan aesthetics thing as to what actually is included in the membership and it's so workout focused. They said that there are recipes but not a set meal plan and I've only just realised how strange that is when Stef runs such a food-focused channel and considering that bodily "aesthetics" are literally mainly based on food consumption, not just how hard you're working out.
I asked the same thing and was really disappointed. I’ve got a few of her older challenges and all it is is a screenshot of ingredients on MyFitnessPal. I tried to follow the meals in it for one day to just see and it’s so bland and expensive. No one can afford to spend £2 a day on one block of tofu. 😫

I asked the same thing and was really disappointed. I’ve got a few of her older challenges and all it is is a screenshot of ingredients on MyFitnessPal. I tried to follow the meals in it for one day to just see and it’s so bland and expensive. No one can afford to spend £2 a day on one block of tofu. 😫
I like the way she structures her meals in her videos- she does mix vegan protein sources a lot which does help stretch your tofu further, but yeah one of the ones I saw of hers was for her challenge which is 12 weeks but she provided one week? And the shopping list for that one week was so expensive.

Watching Stef's latest vlog- is it her sister she jumps in the water with? Cause considering Stef has been bulk/cutting and training for so long it's weird how the other girl has a better bum than she does. No hate on Stef's figure but I've brought this up before- when she does apparently do her bulk/cut cycles she stays very much the same or at least I never see any changes to her figure.

Watching Stef's latest vlog- is it her sister she jumps in the water with? Cause considering Stef has been bulk/cutting and training for so long it's weird how the other girl has a better bum than she does. No hate on Stef's figure but I've brought this up before- when she does apparently do her bulk/cut cycles she stays very much the same or at least I never see any changes to her figure.
Her sister lives in Dubai, that is a cousin or a friend.
Someone she doesn't live with, shouldn't be in close contact with all things considered and Loch Lomond is at least 20+ miles away from her home (so not within the travel limit at that point in time).

Her bulk and cuts are as fake and manufactured as her.

Interesting that people think she's not really vegan. It honestly wouldn't surprise me though. I hadn't checked on her in ages because she annoys me so much, but went to her IG and her workouts at home with her tiny dumbbells- lol. She looks like she's struggling. Don't get me started on her heavy squats... looked like she was going to blow a knee.

Interesting that people think she's not really vegan. It honestly wouldn't surprise me though. I hadn't checked on her in ages because she annoys me so much, but went to her IG and her workouts at home with her tiny dumbbells- lol. She looks like she's struggling. Don't get me started on her heavy squats... looked like she was going to blow a knee.
Her form can be horrendous, this is not parallel!

And then this one where she addresses not going parallel even though THAT'S NOT PROPER FORM

I have had to unfollow her as her voice goes right through me.
I used to train at one of the gyms she went to and would see her regularly, with her wee entourage filming her every fart and squat.
The selfies with the tounge out annoy me too.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe this thread didn’t take off, she’s insufferable. I can totally imagine her strutting around Glasgow like a billy big bollix in some pastel gym #gifted co-ord. Ambition is fine, but she is so thirsty and oozes fake.

Reactions: 1
I started watching her YouTube for her fitness videos a while ago and also as I was interested in cutting more meat out of my diet. Though seeing all the videos and insta stories with her eating and talking at the same time put me off. Disgusting to watch!

I have had to unfollow her as her voice goes right through me.
I used to train at one of the gyms she went to and would see her regularly, with her wee entourage filming her every fart and squat.
The selfies with the tounge out annoy me too.
What gym in town is it? If you don't mind me asking.

Once they open I'm thinking of joining one& I'd quite like to have a chill environment without cameras :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if your allowed to name the gym on here.
But it's the local council one with the swimming thats next to the bingo if that gives you an idea 😂
Yup.
I avoid that at all costs 😂 I went to the slightly newer one near the football park for a while and then I joined the even cheaper one 🤣.

It's such a small world, a tattler from my neck of the woods!

I'm not sure if your allowed to name the gym on here.
But it's the local council one with the swimming thats next to the bingo if that gives you an idea 😂
Oooh, I know where you are now. I'll definitely give that as big a distance as possible.

Can't believe there's a few of us on tattle! Such a small world indeed. 😂

My god. Have we all been driven here because of our proximity to her? 😂😂
Haha it would appear so.

The post yesterday was filmed in the gym were talking about.
I don't know how she has so many videos in the gym coz she fanny's about half the time. From her videos it always seems she lifts small weights (arm ones anyway)
Maybe she's just genetically blessed.