Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not vegan, but I follow a lot of people who make vegan food look delicious and not limited. Stephanie makes vegan food look OK but very limited and restricted.

Reactions: 1
No wedding ring in her latest photos and not seen the husband on her insta in a very long time, have they split?

Reactions: 2
No wedding ring in her latest photos and not seen the husband on her insta in a very long time, have they split?
Well spotted. Looking back, she hasn't been wearing a wedding ring since 20th May. But then you see it in some posts here and there since Maybe she just takes the rings off for workouts and forgets to put them back on?

On the other thread a poster claims to go to a gym in Stefanies home town and talks to a girl there who has been in a relationship with Marco for a while now.

I looked at one of her videos and he does seem to be the one filming.

Stefanie now never seems to wear her rings (including on a day out with her family) and she has no more wedding pictures on there. There is one birthday post for Marco from last year and that's it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's got her ring on in his latest Instagram video so she must either take it on/off or she's read this thread and put it back on.

She's got her ring on in his latest Instagram video so she must either take it on/off or she's read this thread and put it back on.
In her most recent reel with the haul all her nails are painted black and her roots seem bigger.
In her shots from London and even a few prior to that when she went for lunch she only seems to have the ring finger painted black and she's blonder with less roots.

I've just snooped her tiktok, that reel is a tiktok video from the beginning of April which could explain the rings being present.

I think more people would respect her if she made a nod to it instead if this pretence.

P.s. she had her rings on until the end of May

Last edited:
Just had a snoop and she has indeed deleted her wedding photos, I feel that proves they've separated, can't see why anyone would delete their wedding photos if they're happily married

Reactions: 8
There is another Stefanie thread on here and it would seem that they have split up and Marco is now with someone else.

Edit to add - sorry just seen that this was already said! But I did notice she posted some photos a few days ago and someone commented under it asking if her and Marco were still together, and the next time I checked thr comment was gone.

Other thread - https://tattle.life/threads/naturallystefanie.2462/

See for someone with 400+k followers her engagement is incredibly low - she roughs around 3-6k likes on a post which is just around 1%, sometimes she gets maybe 2% or 3%; she also gets very few comments with most posts getting less than 100.

Do we think she has fabricated/bought a lot of followers to get to where she is now?

See for someone with 400+k followers her engagement is incredibly low - she roughs around 3-6k likes on a post which is just around 1%, sometimes she gets maybe 2% or 3%; she also gets very few comments with most posts getting less than 100.

Do we think she has fabricated/bought a lot of followers to get to where she is now?

I think she did grow naturally and was helped by the Gymshark sponsorship but I think people are bored of her now

Reactions: 6
I think she did grow naturally and was helped by the Gymshark sponsorship but I think people are bored of her now
Very true. I wonder what these people will do when it all dries up - reviews on her book aren't great and she isn't going to be a Times 100 Novelist; she keeps reusing all of the same Vegan Aeathetics stuff; her ads seem to be less frequent; and he YouTube channel has very few videos lately and very little views on them, in comparison to her subscriber count and previous videos.

Very true. I wonder what these people will do when it all dries up - reviews on her book aren't great and she isn't going to be a Times 100 Novelist; she keeps reusing all of the same Vegan Aeathetics stuff; her ads seem to be less frequent; and he YouTube channel has very few videos lately and very little views on them, in comparison to her subscriber count and previous videos.
She's putting a lot of energy into tiktok and I don't feel like that's the best use of her time if she wants to keep the career going.

What's her instagram handle?

Dontkalethevibez , the only post I can see she has relating to Marco is one from late may where he’s filming her. It’s more so the stories she puts up on date nights and weekends away you need to watch for.

Is she actually showing him in her story’s? Bit off to be showing him if his wife isn’t acknowledging a split.

Is she actually showing him in her story’s? Bit off to be showing him if his wife isn’t acknowledging a split.
If Marco is okay with it then it really isn't up to Stefanie and whether she's okay with it. If one person has acknowledged it and moved on then they cannot stop living their life, or expect others too, just because someone else doesn't want to say anything.

Reactions: 5
If Marco is okay with it then it really isn't up to Stefanie and whether she's okay with it. If one person has acknowledged it and moved on then they cannot stop living their life, or expect others too, just because someone else doesn't want to say anything.
You’re right. I keep forgetting Instagram is a snapshot of the life someone wants us to see and not necessarily the reality.

You’re right. I keep forgetting Instagram is a snapshot of the life someone wants us to see and not necessarily the reality.
I do feel sorry for her, Marco was her first proper boyfriend and they were together a long time. We don't know why they split, if they have, and if he's moved on then so be it.